Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jim Miranda - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jim
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
orangebug60guy
Twin #1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

i ordered a new 1600 longblock form him and he gave me a great deal. Even though i'm still a young-in, he treated me like an adult which is great. took a week to ship from Ca to Ma but it looks great. thanks Jim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are talking about (Jim Miranda) from Sacramento or Roseville, CA then yes, he is good people, I used to deal with him when I live in Stockton, CA.
Gabriel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Keoki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made two big purchases with Jim in the last year or two;

1st purchase 50 Split window sedan.

2nd purchase (4) Centerlines w/ new tires

Jim has always been pleasent to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal w/ him again....

Mahalo's Jim
SlackR51
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Thanks Jim [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You Jim .
Dealer badge arrived safe and sound - better than in the photo . Super easy transaction .
Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
islander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: 1967 VW Beetle Reply with quote

Purchased a 1967 Beetle from Jim over this weekend. Great guy, very honest, overall a perfectly smooth transaction. Would definitely buy from Jim again.
65bahamablue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 65 bug from Jim. When I went to register is it had some backup fees. I contacted Jim, and he helped pay for the backup fees. Now the bug is ready to roll! He would be a great person to do business with.
Thanks
Jgowin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my 58 from Jim, he was super nice, answered any questions, and the car was just as he told me it would be. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car though him.
BDubVdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought some OG 4 lug Sprintstars from Jim and they were great. Just as advertised. Awesome communication and fast shipping. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
ev88f
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some carbs from Jim. Awesome guy to deal with. Everything went very smooth
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with. In spite of his busy work schedules he find time to assist people like me to enjoy the hobby. Worked with me and very accommodating to enable me to get a few rare parts off him. Applause
Very honest guy and I am looking forward to have more deals with him.
Thanks Jim.

larry
Autoguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: good feedback Reply with quote

i bought a full merge header and muffler from jim, it was exactly as described, and he shipped it in a timely manner considering his work schedule, he is true to his word and shipped the exhaust the day that he said he would, it was also well packed to withstand fed ex shipping and it arrived safe and sound Very Happy

i would do business with jim again

thanks again jim
joe
coxy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the pleasure of doing business with Jim recently when I bought a Beetle he was selling.

Jim was always at the end of the phone or email to answer any questions I had. More importantly, as I live in Ireland he was extremely accommodating in sending me more than enough photos so I could see if it was a car I wanted to buy.

Once I was happy with the car Jim was very helpful in working with my shippers and even sent me photos of the Beetle being loaded onto their trailer. It's little touches like those photos that ensure I will definitely work with Jim again and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Jim is a VW enthusiast and it shows.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Jim Miranda Reply with quote

Jim had a few items listed that I just had to have so I emailed him directly. Jim responded quickly and offered a nice package price....I said SOLD! Items arrived as described and safely packaged. Thank you Jim!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bus splash pan from Jim. Larger item to deal with. All went well, would buy from again!
Dubsman21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a 72 westfalia from Jim . I talked to him immediately upon seeing the ad . I told him to consider it sold . The next day I sent the money and by the end of the week I had the Title coming . I went out to California to pick up the bus and drive it back . The bus was everything and more than I expected. Jack and his wife were very kind to me and I would be more than happy to do business with him again . The bus trip back home was very smooth and memorable . I wouldn't take any of it back . That's what makes us VW enthusiasts. We crave the adventure . Thanks Jim Miranda for my 72 westy . The family loves it . Cheers and Thanks .
Very Happy Very Happy
Pablo Perez
Air Cooleds Only
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jim hooked me up with a very nice original early Bay front emblem. Communication was excellent. Great Samba Member !
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Westy jump seat from Jim, all went smooth.
ottovu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1970 single cab from Jim, better than advertised! Keith
Kab_Ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jim purchased a set of beetle hub caps from me. He was friendly, negotiated fairly, responded to all emails quickly and paid immediately. Everything went exactly as it should. Thanks, Jim!
toeneez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Jim Miranda - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jim,

Please sign the Bills of Sale for the 69 Westfalia I bought from you a few months ago. I can't register it until you sign and return them. Please reply let me know when you've mailed them. The longer it takes, the more money it is costing me to register the bus.

Thank you,
Tony
Manx II
69 Westfalia
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: