Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike Wilkerson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mike Wilkerson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 02, 2024
letalouise1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I found a complete front end for my 57 beetle through Mike Wilkerson. Not easy to handle or ship. Mike decided to go Greyhound to give me the best break on price. He is not close to any Greyhound outlets and after discovering the closest station didn't handle packages, he had to drive the opposite direction 6 hours to the nearest station that would handle the shipment. I sent him some cash to handle the extra time and effort even though he didn't ask for it. Mike is a great guy to deal with and whatever I need in the future, Mike Wilkerson will be the first person I contact. The price was great and the front end I got is perfect. Thanks again Mike.
evanfrucht
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a patina front bumper from him https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1785002
he is reasonable with prices and he shipped fast and even included some other little part i needed for free. if he has something i need in the future i won't hesitate to contact him. Thanks!
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

twice i bought some items from the wilkersons and they delivered they kept their word thats what im taking about,buy with confidense and best of all you are going to get your item thx u again Rafyvolky
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of type 3 manifolds from Mike. Exactly what I needed. Great parts & prices. Fast e-mail responses. Quick shipping. Thanks again for the great parts!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mjtracy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction with seller. Part was as described and in better condition that I expected. Packaging was very good. Would recommend dealing with seller.
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike was great with the transaction. bought numerous NOS parts. I'm very happy and would highly recommend him.
UGLY VW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a part and was told it was longer available.
Ad is still up
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1817677

Poor communication and slow to respond to emails.

I posted my frustration here and Susan quickly refunded payment with an apology that she was out of the country.
-Mike
brass gears
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered interior door panels. Shipped up to Canada without issue. Parts were
exactly as pictured. Good & solid. Just needed a little cleaning & re gluing.
Thanks Mike & Susan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
baqbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike has been such an amazing person to work with. He has a wealth of knowledge and a very cool collection. Will def work with him soon.
Thanks Mike! Very Happy
Rick Dunmire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a drivers side door from mike gave me a deal on shipping overall was happy with my purchase !
fescamillarojas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller 100% recommended
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fermin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

will buy from you again thank you.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike Wilkerson purchased some parts from me. Clear and Concise Communication coupled with prompt payment made for a very nice transaction. Thanks Mike and Thanks Susan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an oil pump plate. Everything went perfect!
Many thanks to Mike and Susan.
Jose
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a plate frame from Mike. Packaged well and arrived fast. A++++
Danno63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction. I will buy from you again thank you.
twfsrf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

baja headers.. fast shipping item as described. would buy from again. Thanks.
smarens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

steering column, just as shown, good packaging, fast ship, would buy from again with no worries
THall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had the pleasure of meeting Mike today and purchasing some parts for my bay window bus.

Mike knows VW's and has a great selection of parts!

Thank you.
pdignam1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

No communication. Would not do business with this seller
again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: