Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeffgagnon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
vdubdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff always come to the Omaha VW Club's Show and Shine and is an excellent swapper. I have scored several excellent items from Jeff and the original Robri gravel guards this time are A+++ and very reasonable. Thanks
Jeff.
Karmany64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought two bug ash trays from Jeff, very nice chrome as describe, many thanks from Puerto Rico.
Karmany64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today receibe the spedo ring, nice condition, many thanks Jeff, you make another perfect transaction again!! Regards from Puerto Rico.
galexander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff!
Got the 2 spring cover plates in yesterdays mail!
Look great!
Super Fast shipping too.
gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NAES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some Sigla glass from Jeff. Incredibly well packed. Well above my expectations.

Will happily do business again if the opportunity arrises.
SBS #00
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an early beetle hood crest from Jeff. It arrived in better than expected condition. He gave me an unheard of "Samba" price...with shipping included! Jeff, I'll definately keep an eye on your for sale ads!! Thanks again!!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raphtrumpet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Jeff Gagnon is a Master craftsman Reply with quote

I wanted to share my bus creating/restoration experience with Jeff.

About 6 months ago, I called Jeff out of the blue to ask him about the possibility of him building me the bus of my dreams. I had seen positive reviews of his work and trading practices online so it was no surprise that on our first phone conversation together, he turned out to be very knowledgeable and forthcoming with answering all my questions and inquiries about embarking upon such a project .

After more research on his work and reputation and a few more phone conversations with him, I committed to him building me the bus of my dreams.

After making all the agreed payments and 6 months of countless emails and phone conversations, I finally took delivery of my bus and I can only say WOW!!!!! The bus is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. everything I had hoped for and more.

If you are looking for someone that is honest, communicative and dedicated to excellence, Jeff is your man.

He walked me through every step of the way, sent me countless photos upon completion of each stage of the project and was always available and willing to take the time to talk about my every concern.

Also, he was flexible with me every time I wanted to make alterations in our terms of agreement or had a change of heart in regards to the way I wanted the bus to be built.

It can be a little discomforting to send large amounts of money to someone that is thousands of miles away and that you have only ever emailed or spoken on the phone with. Jeff turned out to be extremely honest and reliable and a true restoration artist,

If you have any further questions in regards to jeff Gagnon, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

[email protected]

If you would like to see the completed bus project, please feel free to use the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=56199&id=100000220249301&l=33b76e0af3
Bryan67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a door hinge and dash section for my 65 Panel and they are perfect. Thanks Jeff.
63FortyHorse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Excellent transaction Reply with quote

Excellent transaction with Jeff. Good Communications. He was very patient with me and met my expectations. I purchased a rear window for my 67 single cab (not that easy to find) and it arrived quickly, as advertised and intact! I will do business with Jeff again.
fassed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Vacuum Line Reply with quote

Thanks, Jeff for selling me the vacuum line for my 40 h. Jeff went out ouf is way taking picutres. Jeff is great guy to deal with!!

A ++
redhawk357
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: super beetle front backing plates Price: 35 shipped Reply with quote

I purchased these backing plates from Jeff and when I rec'd them they were even better than described, also shipping was really fast and price was great, Look forward to more deals down the road,Thanks Jeff.
TheNick80
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some tail light bulb holders. Good shape just as described and arrived right on time. Jeff also kept in touch as to what was going on with the order and when they would ship. Thanks again.

Nick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top notck seller . Nice parts.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
Bret Young
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my parts from Jeff. I was amazed how well he packaged everything. I have received a lot of parts from sellers on the samba, and I was amazed the time and effort that went into making sure the item arrived safely.

I would not have any problem working with him again and hope to do business again.

Thanks again Jeff!
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top notch seller! Bought a 67 brake push rod and he went the extra mile by blasting it and greasing the threads. I couldn't be any happier!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff comes through again! He contacted me for one of my WTB ads for some pretty hard to find seat brackets. Great communication and pricing. Thanks Jeff!

Scott
Thunder938
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT PARTS and EMAILS..NO PROBLEMS
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on Jeff...so one of the parts needed that I already paid for wasn't the exact part that I needed. What did Jeff do? He made 2 of them for me...for the same price! Thanks Jeff! I'll be scanning your ads forever now!

Scott
Jerry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff is a pleasure to do business with. Everything came as described if not better. Thanks again!

thevwcompound *instagram*
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my sliding window from Jeff.

Exceeded my expectations as far as quality, condition, etc...

BEST packaging I have ever seen.

Incredible fair priced.

Trust Jeff. He is the man!!

Chuck
Independence, KY
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 4 of 14

Jump to: