Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeffgagnon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
turboblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction with Jeff.
I needed quite a few manifold end castings for my shop and he came through for me.
Thanks

Turbo VW Sand Drag Buggy

"If you don't run into the Devil every once in awhile, you must be going in the same direction!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GjMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some ball joints from Jeff. Fast shipping and items were securely packaged. I like that he takes credit cards.
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered some part from Jeff and it was a smooth transaction. Thanks
RickW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got a beautiful NOS mufler, in great shape, good price, delivered quickly and well packaged. Definitely will be back for future needs.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a box full of parts carburetors from Jeff. Great deal,and fast shipping. Thanks again. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent Jeff a severely ugly bus front end and steering box and they both came back like new. He completely rebuilt both with new bushings, seals, etc, and added adjusters to the front beam as well, at my request. Everything looks absolutely beautiful and Jeff was always available via email to answer any questions I had throughout the process.

I don't have the parts installed yet, but when I do, I'll add additional comments about how they perform. I'm guessing they'll be like new.

Thanks Jeff.
-Greg
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great transaction with Jeff. Excellent communication and a square deal. Item arrived quickly and was packaged incredibly well for safe travel.
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chriscarver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve had many smooth transactions with Jeff over the past 3 years! His work is second to none. He fabricated a spare tire tray for my walk through, many rebuilt spindles, several rebuilt speedometers and recently a full original front beam and rgb rear end with freeway flyer for my 62 bus. Truly the highest quality build ever with everything powder coated to perfection and all stainless hardware. Just finished installing all running gear and it’s truly amazing. Thank you Jeff!
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought some bus parts from Jeff. No issues whatsoever and shipped super fast...Thanks Jeff!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
67ghiaTIV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a reversing switch. Shipped nice and quick and packaged well. Looks like a speedo needle tip maybe be broken/stuck in the switch. Hopefully it will come out.... I need to take a closer look.
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had another super easy parts purchase from Jeff. Bought a cargo floor section. Shipped it out fast. Thanks!

Scott
Blitzkriegbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Second time buying from Jeff. I bought a salad of parts from him. 1 little piece was missing and he promptly shipped it out at no cost. Will deal with him anytime
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is a top notch seller! He delivered a large item to me from a very far distance. Very pleased with the quality of the purchase and much nicer than expected. Highly recommended seller.
sloans265
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a set of rebuilt torsion arms from Jeff. Very happy with purchase.
fifthcenturycheese Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 67 front fender from Jeff. I was exceptionally pleased with his description, communication and expedited shipping. He was willing to ship a fender when most sellers won't bother. Jeff is an asset to the Samba community, BUY FROM THIS GUY!
DASLWST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a rebuilt baywindow steering box form Jeff. He shipped it very quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. I’ll definitely be ordering more from him.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Danish rear wheel cylinders for my 62 bug from Jeff. Great price,and fast shipping. Thanks Jeff. Bill.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a pair of bus torsion covers from Jeff, who shipped quickly for a last-minute Father’s Day present. Quick and clear comms all the way - another smooth transaction with Jeff. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
akracer19
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some of Jeff's SS hardware kits - good communication - shipped when he said he would - Thanks!
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff always comes through...Thanks Jeff!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: