Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION!
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
calexican
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Reply with quote

The black and brown look great together!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
swanlakers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Reply with quote

Were the stock mats factory cut above the steering column?

Since my car is disassembled I would like to have that spot not cut - if that was factory
CerveloMikey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Reply with quote

swanlakers wrote:
Were the stock mats factory cut above the steering column?

Since my car is disassembled I would like to have that spot not cut - if that was factory

No cut. You have to remove the column,shaft and seal to install the bulkhead matt.

Hey Luis,

How about a production update?
lajs57 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Reply with quote

UP-DATE

Dear All,

Besides the hard personal situation after my Dad's passing, it has been a cold winter in New Hampshire. Production has been slower that I wanted, as I can't apply the chemicals below frizzing temperatures, and most of the days had been below zero degrees centigrade. Slowly but surely all orders are been fulfilled.

I was able to finish the first batch of Sound Absorber Under-Mats. If you want your set, this is the time to order so I can make the second batch. I have few orders, but I need at least 15 for the water-jet shop to do the job. The sets came great, they fit like a glove and look original, providing an excellent noise deadening solution.

Also, I made the molds for the latter model floor mats. You can check that Forum blog if interested.

Spring is coming soon and the plan is to make all pending sets as soon as possible!

Luis
Og50on16's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Reply with quote

Hi Luis,

Warm and sunny days cometh! Wink

Thanks Luis!!!
CerveloMikey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION! Reply with quote

lajs57 wrote:
UP-DATE

Dear All,

Besides the hard personal situation after my Dad's passing, it has been a cold winter in New Hampshire. Production has been slower that I wanted, as I can't apply the chemicals below frizzing temperatures, and most of the days had been below zero degrees centigrade. Slowly but surely all orders are been fulfilled.

I was able to finish the first batch of Sound Absorber Under-Mats. If you want your set, this is the time to order so I can make the second batch. I have few orders, but I need at least 15 for the water-jet shop to do the job. The sets came great, they fit like a glove and look original, providing an excellent noise deadening solution.

Also, I made the molds for the latter model floor mats. You can check that Forum blog if interested.

Spring is coming soon and the plan is to make all pending sets as soon as possible!

Luis

Thank you for the update!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Jump to:
Page 42 of 42

Jump to: