Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

LOWLIGHT FLOOR MATS... THE SOLUTION!
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
VeloMikey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Ordered and paid!

Thank you!

Ghia Build Thread https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768748
technik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Payment sent.

Trout Blue.
Grey mats and Black floor mats.
swanlakers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Ordered and paid!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
boinkffd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Has anyone reached out to the Lowlight Ghia registry to let them know of the new sets being made?

I just set them a link to his webpage and some info.
lajs57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I traveled to my niece weeding in Mexico. My original plan was to travel back Monday, unfortunately my brother in law died Monday morning, and I won't be back until Thursday

Today I did not have a chance to connect until now. I will review and reply my mails.

As I may missed some requests for coupon codes, and it will be hard for me to connect in the next couple of days, I just created an open Coupon Code that will give the low campaign price and can be used until Friday May 18. With the data in the order, I will place your name in the Founder Member list.

The COUPON CODE is A2H8WF

I placed the Code and the extended date in the top line of the website.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Luis
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear of your brother in law's passing Luis...may he rest in peace.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kgj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Ordered and paid.

Thank you.
boinkffd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Condolences on the passing of your Brother in law.
lajs57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Good day everyone,

I arrived home late last night, a couple days later that my original plan. I feel fortunate that I was close to my family in these difficult times. My sister is a strong spiritual person and she is doing fine.

Regarding the KARMANN Key Fob, due to the circumstances, I was not able to get a proyotype. My other sister (I have 2 sisters) has the original Key Fob, and will work on this. I will post an up-date in the next few days.

As I mentioned in the last post, I extended the campaign price until tomorrow. For simplicity, I created Coupon Code A2H8WF that can be used by anyone, as it looks that some coupons I sent were not opened, not sure if this was a technical problem in my side.

After the campaign closes, I will post the Founder Members List. Names will appear in the order the orders were placed.

Thank you all for your support! Now, I am fully dedicated to create the molds and prepare the production line.

Please contact me if you have any question.

Luis
lajs57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

LOW PRICE ENDS TODAY!!!!!

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BECOME A FOUNDER MEMBER

Place your order at:

www.lowlightwerks.com

use Coupon Code
a2h8wf at check-out
lajs57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

The Campaign ended!!!

Thanks to all FOUNDER MEMBERS:

DAN EPPERLY / INAKI BARQUIN / JOHN MOXON / JONAS BURMAN / JOSE ANTONIO LARREY / ANTHONY ALLAN / ANDREI FON / PETE M. PAULATOS / BRAD WARREN / PAUL TORRIERI / ANDREW JACKSON / CHRIS ANDERSEN / TIM FRIEND / FLORENT TRUSSART / GEOFFREY MANFRE / GRANT BAILEY / JOHN CONVERTINO / HANS SCHAFER / MICHEL VILLE / LOREN STALEY / TIM WHITE / MICHAEL SOBRAY / NIK STE / JEFF WEBB / LISA MEIER / OLIVIER VALDENAIRE / KENNETH SWAYNE / JAMES HUSTLER / ANTHONY SANCHEZ / RICHARD TROY / SIEGBERT HOLTERMUELLER / ADAM GRZEBYN / ALBERT GALLEGOS

33 FOUNDER MEMBERS AND ME. TOGHETHER WE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

Now is time to perform!

The first phase is the mold creation and the production line implementation. I expect to be ready for production in 4-6 weeks. Then, full time production will start. The goal is to produce at least one complete set daily, maybe 2.

The Founder Member list reflects the order in which the sets will be produced and shipped.

I will post up-dates with status information. Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you!

Luis
LowLightWerks.com

Last edited by lajs57 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Many thanks Luís,
Great job and great news!
Cheers!
Jose
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Thanks for keeping us up to date Luis. Can't wait to see the final product.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
boinkffd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Great! Looking forward to seeing these made and owning a set. Thank you again.
lajs57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Hello Lowlight friends!

It’s been almost two weeks since the campaign ended!
Sorry I haven’t post during this time. Here is an update:

I’m working hard in making a new and improved bulkhead model. I hope to finish it next week.
I also took the original mats to New Jersey to get the original colors duplicated.
Next week the mold boxes should be ready.
Finally, the key fob prototype should be ready in the next few days!

At this time isn’t much to show, next post will include pictures!

Luis
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

lajs57 wrote:
Hello Lowlight friends!

It’s been almost two weeks since the campaign ended!
Sorry I haven’t post during this time. Here is an update:

I’m working hard in making a new and improved bulkhead model. I hope to finish it next week.
I also took the original mats to New Jersey to get the original colors duplicated.
Next week the mold boxes should be ready.
Finally, the key fob prototype should be ready in the next few days!

At this time isn’t much to show, next post will include pictures!

Luis

Thanks for the update!

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
boinkffd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Great. Thank you for the update.
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Smile
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

Any updates???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oliver550
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Lowlight floor mats....possible reproduction source Reply with quote

interested if you have something new
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Jump to:
Page 25 of 51

Jump to: