Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

New Aussie thing owner needs info assit.
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
romans64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:56 pm    Post subject: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

HI all
Can someone tell me if thething shop is still in business?

Ive sent several emails with no replies,

would someone mind calling them to see if they will respond to emails from an australian mzonta. as ive purchased items from them in the past

Much appreciated mario i
Semper_Dad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

Thing Shop is still in business as far as I know. It's been several months since I've order anything from them.

Are you sure you have the right phone number. Time differences may be an issue. 18 hours difference?
kenj06
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

I placed and order Sunday which should be delivered tomorrow so guessing they are still in bussiness.
74 Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

Try this [email protected]
romans64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

HI again

thanks all I tried the email several times no replies,

thanks again
74 Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

Well then you will have to call them.
vwtragic62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

re:
romans64 wrote:

... would someone mind calling them..

why cant you call them?
yel-mel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

I have had good luck contacting them with Smoke signals and sometimes Carrier Pigeons, but thats me .
romans64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

HI all
i thought it might be quick and simple request for a local to call daylight hours
but true to form some people want to give you a lecture not a hand these days

as i live downunder and time difference is difficult to get through and life gets in the way
Its now 4.30am as i write this getting ready to get kids lunches ready and then off to work,
I just go my own way try to call , delete all my account with dumb request for a simple call,

good bye.
vwtragic62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: New Aussie thing owner needs info assit. Reply with quote

Hey Mario. no need for that.
You asked 2 questions, and the first one was the most important one: - "is the Thing Shop still in business", and the answer was clearly a Yes.
As for the second request "can someone give them a call" ... what's the point of that? the first answer should have been enough.

Mate, I'm in West Australia, we are in nobodies time zone, totally out of synch with the whole world. But I manage.

If you email anyone in the US keep in mind their public holidays & long weekends, and don't make it difficult for them, keep it simple.

And, was your 'query' actually a purchase request that could have been achieved using the online shopping cart & checkout process?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: