Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Duckymex - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex on eBay - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an item from Leonardo who sent me a PayPal request for the funds. I Paid it and then read his feedback. I got a little nervous after seeing all the negative feedback in this thread and the two others under his user name. That was my fault for not looking for his feedback before I purchased.

He shipped the item the next day which was shipped priority. When I received it, the item wasn't the one pictured. I sent Leonardo an email stating it wasn't the item pictured. He said no problem and sent the correct item the next day with a return shipping label.

With that being said, my transaction with him was exactly what I expect when purchasing. He shipped fast and when I had an issue, he took care of it quickly with urgency.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like he has stepped up his game from the negative feedback from a decade ago.
DentForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex on eBay - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well I may become a victim myself. Bought a Porsche AC cradle listed here. Week has gone by no email back, no response, payed through PayPal. He has my name blocked on PayPal. I can’t send him a message and he preemptively blocked my email address. Sent him an email asking on if it was shipped and none that I used will go through. But if I send him an email through another it works. Buyer beware.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex on eBay - [email protected] Reply with quote

DentForce wrote:
Well I may become a victim myself. Bought a Porsche AC cradle listed here. Week has gone by no email back, no response, payed through PayPal. He has my name blocked on PayPal. I can’t send him a message and he preemptively blocked my email address. Sent him an email asking on if it was shipped and none that I used will go through. But if I send him an email through another it works. Buyer beware.

I can email him too if you would like.

There are no emails from your registered email on the site to this seller so please email me directly or post a link to the ad.

> He has my name blocked on PayPal.

I have no idea what this means. I don't think Paypal has any sort of messaging system.
You can open a dispute there on the original transaction - he cannot prevent you from doing that.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Drew Ogden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex on eBay - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a repro church key and it was mailed the following day. Arrived on time and it looks great. I saw some of the negative comments above and decided to give him a chance. I am happy that I did, as it was a worthwhile transaction....
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex on eBay - [email protected] Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY! ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Luft_wagen_oel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex on eBay - [email protected] Reply with quote

-------DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER-------

I purchased an item from Leonardo to send to Australia, which he didn't. He actually sent the wrong item to me, which he then paid for the return postage for his item. I know he recieved the returned item as it had tracking.
He then told me that he was waiting for my original item to be sent back to him(as he sent it to someone else), I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him extra time to get the item back.

I then saw that he had relisted the same item that I purchased from him on The Samba and eBay without contacting me at all. I found it whilst browsing for another part.

I contacted him multiple times - on eBay, on his website and this forum and he never replied.

I am now battling with PayPal to get my money back.

-------DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER-------
macbuick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Duckymex - [email protected] Reply with quote

seen in the classifieds, these rear lights are offered 600$ piece (with wrong red glass).
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2089875

But you can find them at 70$ on ebay.com....and buy a replica red glass...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175004944232?_trkparms=am...%7Ciid%3A1

NEW PROJECT : 1950 PORSCHE 356 COUPE PRE A REPLICA
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=...Y#10178536

89 Golf GTI/68 Pontiac Catalina Wagon/72 Buick Skylark Pro-Touring

Daily: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Duckymex - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had this pos contact me insulting me regarding a item for sale
Please stay away from this scum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: