Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

THE Good, THE NEUTRAL and the "BAD" in my experien
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
JT-imports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: THE Good, THE NEUTRAL and the "BAD" in my experien Reply with quote

The GOOD*
Airkewld----Outstanding customer service and everything arrives quick and just like it is on the webpage. (ordered over $3500 so far)
MIDAMERICA---Great customer service as well, 1 or 2 items were wrong, but quick to help out and get them fixed. (ordered over $2000 so far)
CIP1---Good customer service (they dont ship anything but FEDEX and UPS which sucks for me) but i did get about ($700 worth of items), and packing was just ok.
BMD Pulleys---Good service and quick shipping.
sewfineproducts---Havent gotten the chance to do my interior yet, but after corresponding with this company, I cant wait. They have great customer service.

The Neutral*
FLAT4 of Tokyo, Japan----WOW what a long story. I will never take my car back there again needless to say. I think they do everything they can to screw the typical Japanese, but me an american dont play that shit. There american translater was a great guy (only reason this is neutral) If you want to know the full story get ready for an earfull because you would trully be amazed of what happened. (spent over $5000)---but in the end they did jump threw some hoops to try to make it as right as possible, so for that it goes neutral.

Glass-action--Hummm Im still waiting for a quote/responce and then we can decide where this vendor may go.

The BAD*
streetbeatcustoms--After about 5 e-mails asking about shipping I gave up. E-mails always had excuses and BS, never any type of answer.
revolks---Never answered a single e-mail, items took about 2 weeks longer then they should. No answer so I did a reverse on the paypal transaction (1 week later the items showed) WOW, you get the item, but NO customer service.
Steve Serrano on Samba---even from my home town (for the most part) I have sent several e-mails never ONCE getting an answer for a question I asked, i really think this guy may not be all there. This is a buyer beware. I didnt buy anything and im glad really I didnt, after shipping the engine across the world i would think it would show up wrong.

To add+ Im in need of an engine and transmission VERY soon if not NOW so if anyone has a good direction to go, im currently checking with some of the venders here, but its only be a couple of days so no responses yet.
JT-imports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well GlassAction looks like they will be slipping into the dipshit section. Anyone have any experience with them?

The guy Ralph seemed pretty quick to answer e-mails, but didnt answer fully, always needed to check back on something so needless to say I did my 7th or so final e-mail to them today.

THEY SUCK!!!
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JT-imports wrote:
Well GlassAction looks like they will be slipping into the dipshit section. Anyone have any experience with them?

The guy Ralph seemed pretty quick to answer e-mails, but didnt answer fully, always needed to check back on something so needless to say I did my 7th or so final e-mail to them today.

THEY SUCK!!!

If Glass Action used to be called Innovations in Fiberglass then my experience matches yours. He was all talk about reproducing parts, but then flaked out after I sent some samples. I posted a write-up of his lousy service on a web page and e-mailed the link, stating that it would not come down until I got my parts back. Miraculously, the items appeared on my doorstep in 4 days. I had been fighting for about 6 weeks previously to get him to return them.
JT-imports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icy wrote:
If Glass Action used to be called Innovations in Fiberglass then my experience matches yours. He was all talk about reproducing parts, but then flaked out after I sent some samples. I posted a write-up of his lousy service on a web page and e-mailed the link, stating that it would not come down until I got my parts back. Miraculously, the items appeared on my doorstep in 4 days. I had been fighting for about 6 weeks previously to get him to return them.

Yeah thats the one. I was thinking about their power windows (wifes request haha) speaker panels and a couple other items but oh well. It just reconfirms my want to get my products from SEWFINE, they have great customer service, just im not ready to go my whole interior and for me its a lot easier to do it all at once.

At least you got your parts back..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: