Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Robert Davis - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: robert davis
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 25, 2016
diy570
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Robert Davis - [email protected] Reply with quote

sold robert some original safaris and the transaction went smoothly other than a minor flaw on my part of which he was very understanding. thanks again for your business!
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Robert Davis Reply with quote

Robert is a good customer of mine and a friend. He always sends payments fast. Robert is one of a few people I will take his personal check from. Everything Robert has bought from me has always been smooth transactions. Guys like Robert Davis are great for the Samba. Thanks Robert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jimmy Perez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positive feedback for Robert Davis as a seller also. I've had a want ad for OG single cab canvas up for awhile, with a few dead end leads from others Crying or Very sad Till Robert replied to my ad, we met up at Solvang and came to an agreement on price Razz Transaction was smooth and pleasent, I would not hesitate to deal with Robert again. Thanks for your help Robert Exclamation
AC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Excellent Samba Seller Reply with quote

I purchased a couple of windshields from Robert at a very decent price I may add and when they arrived one was broken. I emailed Robert and explained to him what happened and he went above and beyond for me. I just received a replacement and recommed him highly as a samba seller. Thanks for all your help it is appreciated.
Albert Cervantes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
merz356 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Kick ass Item ! Reply with quote

great item purchased from Robert, pleasure to deal with,highly recommended ,have gotten other great items from him in the past.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought, sold, and traded with Robert for years and will continue to do so.
Sweet Rides
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert is a top bloke to deal with. Cool Very Honest, very helpful. I`ve been very happy with my purchases and have enjoyed the VW chats too! lol Wink
atogas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Perfect deal Reply with quote

Thanks Robert Smile

Best regards from Germany,
Oliver
Sweet Rides
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`d like to add a little something to this...

When all this shit started going down last week with that infamous thief and pathetic excuse fo a man Steve Houson of GSerrano`s in Torrance I got in touch with Robert as he was the only guy I had any real contact with in the SoCal area.

Roberts support and offers of help, to someone who he knows, but has never actually met in person, have been the best testament anyone can have to being a top class stand up kinda guy. Making numerous phone calls/enquiries at his expense and then going as far as to offer, without charge, to hire a truck, sacrifice his weekend with his family and drive well over 2 hours each way to Torrance and back to try and retrieve my stuff from Serranos.

Now in the end it transpired that this would be not a lot of use as Steve Houston had already stolen all my belongings and sold them onto a guy for half their actual value, with the unsuspecting customer thinking he`d got a genuine bargain and not received stolen goods, but that`s another story... Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

The fact still remains that Robert is an absolute A1 guy of the highest caliber, and I hope that one day I can be of some help to him with any matters he may have concerning this side of the pond.
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Robert Davis Reply with quote

Thankyou Robert! Robert sells very hard to find and unique vw parts. Very excellent seller and helpful reliable person. Roger
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robert
did perfect by me. my purchase was as described.AAAAAAA+++++
volksbugusa

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
the_breeze
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Robert AKA [email protected] Reply with quote

Robert's products are as advertised and arrive more quickly than they have a right to. I am still trying to figure out how I paid for my stuff on the Friday after Thanksgiving and the package was in my mailbox by Tuesday.

I bought two rare 1970's license plate frames off of him and they are in great shape.

-Steve
welshghiaman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Feedback for Robert -- mangosplit. Reply with quote

Top sell Robert is really honest, fast communicator. Item arrived really quickly to Wales UK. He is Honest Honest Honest. Buy with every confidence.
Thank's Dave.
whc03grady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very timely and good communication when I bought a license plate frame. I couldn't've asked for a better transaction.
blankmange wrote:
The Bentley assumes that the car is complete.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
dtrumbo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic seller! I bought a plate frame from him on a Saturday morning. It shipped the same day, and arrived on Monday from two states away. I think this guy has a time machine is his closet or something. Wow! Now to get my priorities back in line, in addition to the fast shipping the frame I bought was exactly as it was described and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Robert!
1976 Transporter.
1978 Riviera Camper.
1979 Transporter.
1979 Beetle.
KMF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a few frames from Robert, received a few days after paying! Frames are in great condition! Thanks again Robert.
Kenny SBS#69
'59 Bus | '56 Oval
www.steeringboxscrapers.net
moxnix
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert had a plate frame I've looked for months for.
Easy to work with and communicated throughout the process
Frame arrived super quickly from CA to MN, neatly packaged and in great shape.
A top notch seller
vertdrvr50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Robert Davis - [email protected] Reply with quote

Robert is an excellent seller. I received my purchase in three days even during Thanksgiving Weekend. Give him AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
frankm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent seller, got my parts quick and just as promised.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the plate frame Robert.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: