Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brazilian Buses
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfizio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:49 am    Post subject: Brazilian Buses Reply with quote

I’m curious about the classifieds section of the Samba. I like poking around to see what’s out there, the work people have done and the cars and projects available. But I am puzzled by the Brazilian buses for sale. First, why so many coming from Brazil? Were they used in some popular way like beetles as taxis in Mexico? And why are they always in mint condition. Who is restoring them? Any caveats in buying from a foreign country? Thanks.
RUNKLE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Brazilian Buses Reply with quote

Hopefully these two threads regarding Brazilian buses will help answer question… if not, good luck.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=731762&highlight=brazilian+buses

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=759012&highlight=brazilian+buses

Type 3
1968 Squareback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: