Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blodgetts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 03, 2024
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Good place ... good people Reply with quote

Good place and good people... knowledgeable and got some good advice.. I would use them again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
usmc1345
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are good people, been doin business with them ever since I moved out to San Berdoo. Always willing to give me advice when I need it.I have no problem recomending them for anything.
RReavis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw an ad for a set of tail lights I wanted. I called the number on the ad and talked to Stacy. Stacy was very nice to talk to on the phone. He shipped out the lights the very next day. Stacy kept me updated by email till the tail lights arrived. I would defiantly buy from Stacy again and I highly recommend KSBlodgett. Thanks again for a smooth transaction and a very reasonable price.

Rreavis
MelissaM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MelissaM wrote:
I am very happy with my 1200 long block that I had shipped to Australia for my 62 kombi. Much cheaper than getting what I had rebuilt. Stacey replied to all of my stupid blonde questions and was extremely helpful every step of the way.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Coming up to 3 years and still very happy with my motor. Smile
kmachi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a rebuilt 1600CC long block from Blodgetts in early Jan. They were very pleasant to deal with and answered all of my questions during the decision process. I just finished the install 2 weeks ago and have broken it in for 100 mi. It fired up the first time and runs like a champ. I would definitely recommend them for a rebuilt motor, great value for the money (and I researched for 2 years...)
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Reply with quote

Thank you for the Bosch 12/6 v starter. Very nice quality item.
I appreciate the fast service. cheers - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Reply with quote

Bought a 6/12 volt starter for my 63 bug from Stacey. Great price,excellent quality and came quickly. Thanks,Bill Dykes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bonsaijim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Reply with quote

Bought a set of 1600 SP heads from Stacey. He was helpful every step of the way. Highly recommended seller, and competitive pricing. Packed well, and received shipment quickly. Thanks!
oibovveroi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Reply with quote

Went in and asked to buy a rebuilt dual port 1600 engine. Was sold a single relief case with dualport heads. It runs. Should have done my research on engine case codes. But it currently runs so there’s that.
Other than that nice and easy to deal with during the purchase.
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Reply with quote

Today, Saturday November 2, 2019 was Blodgett's Bug Barn's last oficial day of doing business. Stacy has been running his ship in the same location in San Bernardino, CA since 1973. Another southern California icon that helped make it all happen has come to the end of it's era.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Blodgett's Bug Barn Reply with quote

Now relocated, I made a small purchase from Stacy. Easy deal, would recommend.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: