Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

eVWParts.com - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 10, 2024
Lee.
Samba Animal Controller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some pistons & cylinders. They got here fast and intact.

Thank you.
theizzardking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ended up canceling my order because i didn't know quite what i was doing yet, as in i ordered all of the parts for a top end rebuild but decided to just do the whole thing. joe was very helpful and answered all of my questions took my order and canceled it all the while being very pleasant and easy to deal with, he will be one of my major parts suppliers for my bus, thanks joe for your help and patients.
-izzard
Houdsie73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made my first purchase from evwparts.com recently. All in all I was very happy with my experience. I emailed with some questions about parts and I received a reply within a few hours. As far as price; some items were more expensive than other sites but others were less expensive so I'll call it a wash. The items came packaged well with bubble wrap and boxes for filler to keep things in place. I paid the standard shipping and recieved my order in 3 days (MD to MA). Very Happy

I definitely will order from them again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dobie Dude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone bought one of their longblocks? I am going to their shop and talk but I was just wondering if anyone has any comments. Thanks in advance
smsgtretired1988
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: evwparts Reply with quote

I was delighted with the service I received from evwparts. Their email response to my question about availability was immediate. I am 1200 miles away from them and had my parts two days later. They had put extra packing in the mfg container and put all that inside a second container. Got the right product in good shape at a fair price quickly. I'll use em again.
wavejd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pleased to report that my recent shifter order from evwparts was received in 2 days even though I chose the cheapest shipping option. Thanks evwparts.com!
booch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some items from eVWParts and everything went smoothly. I e-mailed them and Michelle replied right away. I was assured that if I ordered by 2pm the parts would ship that day. Sure enough, the parts were shipped and I was given the FedEx tracking number too. I got the parts 24 hours later.

Great service and prices!

Thanks again.
Boost
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if EVWPARTS.com is still in business?? I ordered a custom rear seat cover at the beginning of June with 8-10 week delivery. Third week in August (about 10 weeks) I sent them an e-mail requesting order status...no reply. I sent them another e-mail this week...no reply. I called them today and it went straight to the company voice mail...I could not leave a message...it said the inbox was full. They charged my credit card back in mid-June. I've never done business with them before. I'm getting nervous...wondering if they've gone under and I'm $hit out of luck??

Anyone??
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say but his profile says he last visited the site on August 29th, 2010 so he is definitely on the computer.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some interior items from them...TMI ran out of fabic and didnt notify them which held my entire order up...After I emailed and they discovered this they had what was complete sent to my house and the rest arrived a few weeks later as they had told me....I was impressed with their customer service and how swiftly they handled finding out about my missing upholstery
Boost
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boost wrote:
Can anyone tell me if EVWPARTS.com is still in business?? I ordered a custom rear seat cover at the beginning of June with 8-10 week delivery. Third week in August (about 10 weeks) I sent them an e-mail requesting order status...no reply. I sent them another e-mail this week...no reply. I called them today and it went straight to the company voice mail...I could not leave a message...it said the inbox was full. They charged my credit card back in mid-June. I've never done business with them before. I'm getting nervous...wondering if they've gone under and I'm $hit out of luck??

Anyone??

Quick follow-up...I got a call back from Joe at evwparts.com last night. I was told my seat cover would be another four weeks due to delays at SCAT. Inconvenient, but not really a big deal for me. Joe also said he tried to return my e-mails but they were not going through because of my internet provider...I did get an e-mail from them back in June shortly after I placed my order to confirm the custom color?? Anyway, I was appreciative of the call back, they are still in business and I hope to see my seat cover by the end of September.
marza.noor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ordered several items and pay via paypal June 1, 2010.
After the goods are paid, they told me that the parts are not available or exhausted,
I agreed to replace with another type of item.
After that they tell me that another part which is not yet available.
OK, I agreed to wait.
Why did they ask for payment when the items are not available?
Until today the items have not been sent, almost 4 months to order Scat conrod and camshaft in my opinion is too long.
My first bad experience during the internet bussiness transaction.
eric arnold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: ordered and got charged double for shipping Reply with quote

ordered some parts from evw they sent all parts in one box and charged me twice for shipping , and joe s answer was that there were 2 separate orders , what i did was ordered some stuff and forgot 2 other item which i ordered imediatly, they even packaged the 2 orders in the same box ,it arrived and they only want to credit me a part on the 2nd shipping price back , beware scammer will over charge you if he can ,i will never order from him again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ladder332
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about getting some machine work from them. Anyone have any experiences with them in that area?

Thanks
booch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladder332 wrote:
I'm thinking about getting some machine work from them. Anyone have any experiences with them in that area?

Thanks

I just used them for a cylinder head repair earlier this month, I had a Timesert installed. Fair price, good communication and fast turn around time. From the day I shipped the cylinder head out until it was back in my hands was less than a week.
justanotherjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladder332 wrote:

Thanks

Im looking for someone local to do some case work let me know how it goes
climbfont
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Machine work Reply with quote

ladder332 wrote:

Thanks

Thinking of doing the same. Would also be grateful for any feedback...
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one answers the phone and the message box is full. Ordered seat padding and covers a week ago. Status is pending still ?
This was my first order with them. I wish they had customer service by phone.
BigHerc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just going to place an order with these guys and saw this. Anyone know if they are still around?
jnr356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy wrote:
No one answers the phone and the message box is full. Ordered seat padding and covers a week ago. Status is pending still ?
This was my first order with them. I wish they had customer service by phone.

tmi stuff isn't usually on the shelf it usually takes a few weeks to make
i have used evwparts on several occasions ,as has a friend of mine ,for tmi products
i have no hesitation in continuing using them for tmi products,i find their prices with shipping unbeatable

australias real aircooled community
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: