Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

eVWParts.com - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 10, 2024
cfelke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: eVWParts.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently ordered some seat covers from evwparts online and paid $373 with Paypal. I understand that these are custom made TMI covers and will take some time to make, ship and whatever goes into this process. My concern isn't that it has been 21 days as that sounds totally reasonable, it is that EVWPARTS doesn't answer their phone, the voicemail is always full and they never reply to emails. I don't know if they placed my order with TMI or not and am I going to get a tracking number when they do ship? I guess customer service isn't their thing and this is a big reason that I will not be ordering from them again.

I will let you guys know how things go when I get my order.
andk5591
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: eVWParts.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

I don't think I ever posted about this. Have bought some interior stuff over the years and got some windshields maybe in the middle of last year. I buy several at a time to save on shipping so they may sit on my shelf for a while. Had an issue with a couple of them and even though I had them for quite a while, he took care of it. The defect was a fluke because neither Joe nor I had seen this before. Agree with some that communication could be a little better, but things got taken care of...bottom line.
"John's car" 64 VW woodie - The first ever
Maxine 61 Cal-look bug - Cindy's daily driver.
Max - 73 standard Beetle hearse project - For sale
66 bug project - Real patina & Suby conversion
There's more, but not keeping them...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cfelke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: eVWParts.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

cfelke wrote:
I recently ordered some seat covers from evwparts online and paid $373 with Paypal. I understand that these are custom made TMI covers and will take some time to make, ship and whatever goes into this process. My concern isn't that it has been 21 days as that sounds totally reasonable, it is that EVWPARTS doesn't answer their phone, the voicemail is always full and they never reply to emails. I don't know if they placed my order with TMI or not and am I going to get a tracking number when they do ship? I guess customer service isn't their thing and this is a big reason that I will not be ordering from them again.

I will let you guys know how things go when I get my order.

I finally got an answer on the phone while calling. The guy was very nice and a few days later I received my new interior. I probably will not order from them again simply because they don’t reply to emails or ever answer their phone. The parts came with no issues but the lack of customer service or even a tracking number will keep me shopping at other vw parts suppliers.
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: eVWParts.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

My one and last attempt to purchase something from Joe was disappointing to say the least.

He was advertising some parts on sale through The Samba. No instructions in this ad on The Samba on how to get the correct pricing when ordering through [email protected] since his site was charging the "list" prices. I emailed Joe a couple of times to help figure it out and get directions to purchase the parts at the sale prices.

Today, he responds that the prices have suddenly gone up and I'll have to pay significantly higher prices per part? Huh? I was trying to buy them for two days but YOUR lack of clear instructions on how to get THE SAMBA price delayed this.

Horrible customer service and just sleazy business practices..

AVOID!

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dhouser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: eVWParts.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Joe at evwparts. Met him in person and seemed like an honest guy with good advice and a willingness to help.

Looking forward to doing more business with Joe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: