Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rich Hanson - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Rich Hanson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 03, 2021
Jerry J
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Rich Hanson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just wanted to put a good note on here for Rich Hanson.

I bought a split bus wiper motor and arm assembly from him. There was good communication, it was packed well, shipped when he said it would be shipped and the part looks to be in great shape. I won't be able to test it out as I bought this as a backup but I'm fairly confident it's ok. Wink

'58 Bug
'63 KGhia
'67 Squareback
'67 Standard Bus
'60 Single cab

Last edited by Jerry J on Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second the positive feedback on Rich. I purchased a radio faceplate for my bus from him. It arrived quickly with no problems whatsoever.

[email protected]
Tim10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also had favorable dealings with him --- fair guy.
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very happy with my transaction with Rich, excellent communication and fast shipping. will buy from again Very Happy

thanks Rich!

Jake
MR.veedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a complete set of seat frames from Rich for my oval window,he packed them very well and shipped them to me.The shipping came out cheaper than he thought ( due to his packing ) so he sent me a refund check for the difference.I will do business with him again for sure,Thanks Rich ! Very Happy
Rich Hanson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Kevin Marten Reply with quote

In all my years of buying and selling VW parts, I am sorry to say that I got burned by Kevin Marten for a lousy $15 part (including shipping) I had to run to the post office anyway and he said he had sent the money. Now I don't get any response from him at all. I would think that someone's reputation was worth more than STIFFING someone for a cheap part sent in good faith.
I try to keep good communication open when dealing with people on TheSamba and other-wise. I still remain trustful of people...it's not the amount of money, I really do make it about the PRINCIPLE of the transaction. Sellers beware!
Thanks
Rich Hanson
57 23-Window Bus
57 oval window
83 1/2 Westy
Rich Hanson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Kevin Marten Reply with quote

Just a follow up. Kevin did finally pay up and apologize.....I'm willing to accept that and let the matter drop.

Trust is hard to regain once lost.
Rich
57 23-Window Bus
57 oval window
83 1/2 Westy
rustfreevs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: GREAT to deal with! Reply with quote

I just received a cargo mat that I bought from Rich Hanson. It was exactly as he had described it and better. I am very happy with the purchase Very Happy . He packed it very nice to avoid damage during shipping. It gives you a good feeling to buy something and it actually arrives looking like it was described. He is also refunding part of the shipping since it was less than expected. I will definitely buy from Rich again if He has something I can use. Thank you, Wade Very Happy
YippieHippie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I came across this on a google search. I'm currently starting my 1st VW restoration! Exciting to say the least. I just recently picked up a 57 Oval out in Western, WI. I just got it on to my property in St. Paul and I'm trying to decide how I want to go about this. I'm thinking of turning it into a Baja. But at the same time I love that classic look.... Regardless, I'm in no rush to get this done.

I noticed the high compliments on this Rich Hanson guy and noticed he lives in my area as well.

If there are any parts you have that you don't need anymore and they are in good condition, could you send me a list of those parts (+price), Rich? The body has very little rust on it. I'm more looking for interior parts. The interior is completely gutted. I haven't even been thinking bout what I want to do yet inside. But getting some original parts would be great. Would love to check out what you've done to yours too. If you have pictures, could you post me some?

Thanks.

Russ F.
N. St. Paul
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: