Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

john hamill - [email protected] - John's Car Corner
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
75 bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: john hamill - [email protected] - John's Car Corner Reply with quote

is this the right forum to tell all the members how dissapointed i am with the sevices with johns car corner in westminister vt? 3500.00 for a brand new engine and it is at a friend house getting fixed right after services with this repair shop. been there since i left the garage. does'nt idle, engine screams, wrong exhaust installed, interior dash lights don't work and they did, tail light put together with red RTV and did'nt tell me,distibuter 180 degrees out, charges for things he made worse, etc etc etc. i am so discusted with his quality of work that i told him that if he worked for me, he would have been fired a long time ago!!!!!! also told him that he should be ashamed of the kind of work that he put's out!!! i am not happy, can you tell??????????????? i posted this on another forum, but since this was written, also found out that the heat did,nt work because the cables are just hanging next to the heater boxes, and i specifically told him i wanted heat. little word of advice to all who read this!!!!!!!! if you want to get taken to the cleaners and want the crappiest job done for big bucks, take it to johns car corner in westminister vt. i will be taking my $4000.00 engine job to somewhere else if i want to get it fixed. and yes, it still runs like crap!!!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: