Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitwindow_lover something you should know
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
hugheseum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: splitwindow_lover something you should know Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=322372

just a heads up on this bus for sale,its for sale by a guy who has been going by several names here on the samba,in fact he had ripped off many and he was banned from posting on the samba at one time,very strange dude,needless to say this bus is not rustfree or by any means nice,i saw it at the woodburn swapmeet,its filled with bondo and the cab walls been cut,ive been told by several in the community that he ussually finds an old vw,then has the "rustrepair" done,and ive personally spoken with his body guy,he explained his method for rustrepair,he doesnt cut out rot and replace with metal,he likes to use some sort of fiberglass or epoxy to fill up rusty areas,he saw my work and said i was wasting my time welding in new panels,he also explained he didnt even know the guys real name,he was told his name is "joe" but ive heard several other names,the "bodyman" also said he had been burned by "joe" and wouldnt want to do business with him again unless paid upfront,this character ("joe") actually confronted me at a swapmeet a couple yrs ago and accussed me of ripping off people,of course i dont take likely to that shit,especially when ive never ripped anyone off,he turned out to be a big pussy,and i called him out on the spot about all the folks on the samba who had been wronged by him,he said they were liers and that he was getting out of volkswagens,i said that was probably for the best,then he started showing up on the samba again,just be careful when buying from this guy,i hate hearing of people getting ripped off,even more so locally

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=322372
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: