Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TN Treasure
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 06, 2024
schierhoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate Reply with quote

Clint Fugate is a good guy. I'm sure that I will check his listings first in the future before I consider buying from someone else.

Tom Kerns
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done a few deals with Clint. He's a good guy!
Bambergvr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an item from Clint this past week, a NOS Autostick Servo, it was as described, plus Clint went over and beyond with the packaging, the servo was wrapped nicely in foam and the box was also lined. He sent it Priority as he knew I needed the item to get my Karmann Ghia back on the road. Super Seller, will buy from him anytime.
Very Happy
Roger Moore
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
68Bug-lite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved a pair of german DP cylinder tins from Clint. Exactly what I was looking for, and packaged well. No problems here - he did me right.

Greg
biggestdaddyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: CLint is a Straight Shooter Reply with quote

I did a swap deal with Clint Fugate and was very pleased with the fuel guage that I received from him. It was EVEN better than described in the ad. It was well packaged and arrived quickly. He is an honest and dependable vendor. THanks

hitest wrote:
The whole procedure took 2 mins. 44 seconds (including one overdue crotch scratch).
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sailorkh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just did a transaction with Clint, and I wish all of them went as well. Great communication, excellent shipping,very fair and great to deal with. Thanks!
MacDill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Clint Fugate Reply with quote

I am delighted that you all had such a good experience with Clint. Since you'll all delt with him and know him to be good at his word Please feel free to ask him if my feedback is true or not. Thank you all very much indeed for taking time to reply to my coment.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacDill wrote:
I am delighted that you all had such a good experience with Clint. Since you'll all delt with him and know him to be good at his word Please feel free to ask him if my feedback is true or not. Thank you all very much indeed for taking time to reply to my coment.

Since this makes no sense on its own, here is what you posted elsewhere:

MacDill wrote:
I bought a sliding door panel from Clint Fugate. He quoted a price of $85 I asked him to make sure especially with shipping being involved. He then quoted $100, we agreed. After he shipped it he asked for more money. I sent an additional $10 for a total of $110. He then e-mailed me back still complaining he did not receive enough money for shipping or for the door panel. Rolling Eyes

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TN Treasure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply To William Dunedin Fl Vanagon Sliding Door Panel Reply with quote

William Contacted Me And Asked If I Had A Vanagon Sliding Door Panel. I Took Photos And He Asked If I Could Remove & Box With Clips Present. I Took Great Care Removing & Boxing The Panel. We Had Agreed On $75 For The Panel And I Had Guessed $25 For Shipping. I Delivered The Boxed Panel To The Shipper And It Cost $57.04 To Ship. I Went Ahead And Paid To Have The Panel Shipped. I E-mailed William The News And He Stated When He Recieved The Panel He Would Send Me A Shipping Refund Check. William Never Did E-Mail Me When He Recieved The Panel. About A Week Later I Did Recieve A $10 Check For Him. I Did E-Mail William And Thank Him For The $10 Refund. I Stated The $10 Refund Was Better Than Nothing At All. I Did The Right Thing! I Could Have Not Shipped The Panel But I Treat People The Same Way I Want To Be Treated! Life Is Too Short To Be A Bad Apple! TN Treasure
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1bad70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Paypal fee Reply with quote

I DON'T LIKE HOW HE CHARGES 5% FOR PAYPAL WHEN PAYPAL IS ONLY 3%. MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BEING RIPPED OFF. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GET AN EXTRA 2% PAYPAL IS EVEN THE EASIEST FOR SHIPPING AND LABELS.
oldvolksguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you have to guess at the amounts that are charged, and what is his time worth or the fact that he would have to wait 3-4 days for paypal to release the money to him?
Slategrey66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in the middle of a transaction with him right now, he initiated the transaction with me. i had a pair of fuchs repos for sale/trade and he messaged me to trade for carbs. i agreeed and sent him out the wheels. there was a problem with usps so i sent them via ups instead, and i even sent him the tracking number ahead of time. the shipping cost me $55 in itself. i emailed him several times asking him if he has shipped yet, and he keeps saying its ready to be shipped when i dont feel its very fair that i came thru on my end and he still hasn't shipped yet, makes me very weary about the whole deal.
bigdaddykarl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I traded some of my carbs for some of Clint's, and the transaction went nice and smooth. Honest guy in my book, will check his ads from now on.
lifted03 - I'd give him a chance if I were you, hopefully he'll treat you the same way he treated me. Oh, and I'm just down the road from you in Newbury Park.
Slategrey66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully i hear from him in the next day or so, because he already got my end of the trade.
volkswagenut
Samba's Big Jerk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifted03frontier wrote:
hopefully i hear from him in the next day or so, because he already got my end of the trade.

I know where he lives. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Slategrey66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my tracking number today, looks like he came thru... Smile
Rusted Rockers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again clint..... Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kdwelker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: door latches Reply with quote

Fast shipper and items as promised...Thanks, Ken
Cory_PDX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint is the MAN!
I'd buy from him any day. Great communication, fast shipper, nice packing job. Stand-up guy.

The Bug is currently for sale in the classified's Sad
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2634934
Tim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely fast shipping and the goods were exactly as described. Would certainly buy from him again.

Annie Dillard

55 Rag Top
67 Westy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: