Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TN Treasure
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 06, 2024
Nor_AL_67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Purchased a splitty bus front seat, arrived in 2 days. A+++ in my book.
63 Type 2 Standard Walk-thru
69 Ghia
68 912

Amateur Versus Rusty Bus!
Heneroid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Wide 5 smoothie wheel Reply with quote

I just bought a wide 5 smoothie wheel from Clint and the deal went very smoothly and I have my wheel. Clint made sure that I was ok with the shipping price and also made sure that I wanted the 65 and older smoothie and not the slotted 66-67 slotted wheel. That is a responsible seller right there! I Paypal'd Clint the payment which was very convenient for me since I didn't have to go buy a money order or hassle with writing a personal check and mailing it. Clint boxed up my wheel nicely and shipped it very quickly. He sent me the tracking info too. The wheel is in very nice condition. I'm very satisfied and I would buy from Clint again in a heartbeat. Thanks, Clint!
Life Long VW Fan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Good Seller Reply with quote

Tennessee Treasure is a good seller. He delivered as promised. Great packaging. Will definitely do business with this seller again. Very Happy
sirbugs52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: bought an item from clint Reply with quote

veery happy with shipping and packing and very fast shipping, thx.. axels are in the car and ready to go
Grendelspop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up 2 smoothies from Clint today and spent the better part of the day looking over his vast collection of aircooled parts and just talking VW. Super cool guy,seems to really have his heart into these old cars. I'll be doing business with him again for sure.
deereater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Pair 72 Factory VW Reply with quote

Thanks Clint, no problems!!!!!
ovaldave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Smooth trade! Reply with quote

I traded Clint a wind deflector for some ragtop rails this past week trade went very smooth,. Would do business with him again for sure in the future. Dave DCL innovativ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jfats808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought 4x fulcrums and a pair of SA sidegears. Great shape and he shipped it to me in Hawaii wicked fast. Purchased on Sat- got it on tues. Monday was a holiday. Go figure. Great job bro. Applause

Rockstar Suzuki wrote:

You might as well put 10 year build in your bullshit sig, as it will NEVER run. Also your a dick

You can always learn something new, even from a fool.
Check your oil levels routinely!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Meco
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick shippping, Clint. I love my new PUMA fan shroud.
grifspop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Good feedback for Clint Reply with quote

Got some 5.5" steel wheels from Clint, very easy to deal with, and since we both were headed to Bug-a-Paluza, didn't have to pay for shipping- straight up dubber that's easy to deal with, I'd recommend him

Pete

1957 Beetle "the Mistress"
1958 Speedster Replica "Thor"

To put your finger on the pulse of the Southern Volkswagen movement, click on http://forum.georgiadubs.com/
Tschuette
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an IRS pan from Clint couple weeks ago. He's a good guy. Did me right on the price and gave me a ton of good info/advice for my build. Thanks Clint!
FlatFourVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a very recent cash + trade with Clint for an early Beetle pop-out latch. Excellent transaction. Short, to the point emails. Good communication and fast shipping. Very Happy
El Sabroso
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint is great. I posted to the Classifieds a few weeks back seeking 1986-91 spindles for my '84 Vanagon brake upgrade. Clint posted within a few hours of my posting that he had some. I posted him the money, he sent the spindles right away. They came packed super-nice and tight. Would definitely do business with him again.

Matt
71Superbeetlevert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint is great. Working on a 71 convertible restoration and he helped greatly. Not only did I get the parts I needed, I made a new VW friend. He spent lots of time with me on the phone and in-person. I drove 4hrs to pick up larger parts and was not disapointed as items were as described and priced fairly.
alfussell
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: CMS Wheel Reply with quote

Purchased a CMS wheel from Clint. Transaction was perfect. Thank you.
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I inquired about an unlisted part and exchanged numerous emails across a couple of days. Seller was very helpful and if they had or have any pieces I need (in the future), I buy without hesitation. Thanks again for all the looking you did.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate Reply with quote

He bought a booklet from me.
Excellent transaction
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate Reply with quote

A friend of mine needed a bottom spring assembly for his driver's side seat in a '66 bus recently.. Clint had the part and we made a good deal and the part arrived fast and is in good condition. Thank You Clint.. He had been wanting a split bus for 10 years and finally found one cheap and he almost has it ready to drive again now thanks partially to you! We really appreciate it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oldbuggers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate Reply with quote

Thanks Clint, quick shipping, nice part
hankY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: TN Treasure - [email protected] - Clint Fugate Reply with quote

PUrchase a used 63 one year only rear drum from clint. Extremely fast shipping and the item met expectations. Very pleased w/ the transaction.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: