Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo Deisernia, email [email protected], samba member name
Libreriajenny From Argentina is a Excellent seller

I purchased a item over 200 dollars from him. paypaled him and same day he shipped it out with tracking numbers. from the day i sent the money until the day i got the package in oregon it was only 7 days

He has lots of ads here on samba lost of Split window parts and rare items. and i would recommend him to anyone i wouldnt hesitate to buy from again
fast shipping, great packaging, fast email responses

Thanks Ricardo!!!
splitwindowguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: a#1 seller RICARDO Reply with quote

i have a 47 bug project, i have bought a lot of my rubber needs from RICARDO (hood, deck, fender, window seals,) and i am happy with them, i will be using him more in the future as needed, great email returns and shipping was fast. THANKS RICARDO
bluethunder-1835
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought some seals from this guy from argentina.
he is perfect to do some business with, very correct and super fast delivery to the other side of the world (in my case Belgium)

VERY RECOMENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ricaerdo and many greetings from Michel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Libreriajenny ricardo deisernia [email protected] Reply with quote

I dealt with Ricardo as well. We had a though time because of customs, and the distance that the parts had to travel. But Ricardo made sure that the deal was completed in a timely manner, was shipped with very good packaging, and answered e-mails right away. He gave me a good deal also. I recommend him highly and hope to do business with him again! Thanks ricardo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Langburger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my hood, decklid & door seals from Ricardo
Excellent service, Good stuff
Argentina to the UK in just over a week !

Nick
volksair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just dealt with Ricardo, having bought a pair of standard split arms and wipers from him. Although the first set of wipers apparently got lost in the mail, he did send another set, which I received. The whole transaction took 2 months, but with a positive outcome. I would do business with him again.
runsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: parts from Ricardo Reply with quote

I've already bought 2 times from Ricardo (Horn ring and paint can). Very good contact. Shipping is fast. The quality is excellent. And I've just order my sunvisor and split door scraper retainers.
Thank you Ricardo.
Yannick from Reunion island.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OMT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Liberia Jenny Reply with quote

Hello Ricardo,
With the name "Liberia Jenny" I was a bit skeptical. I ordered two brake fluid "Cans" for Split Window Kaefers....they arrived two weeks later from Argentina! Fast shipping!
Thank You Ricardo!
Al
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: ok, let`s vote ..... Reply with quote

i know "libreriajenny" was not a very serious name ....

that email address was created to pull a joke to a friend (his future wife didn`t allow him to buy any more books , so i have emailed her telling that the 13 books order were on it`s way to his address......)

she got mad , real mad ......she almost cancelled the wedding (that would have saved my friend`s life )

anyway .....

if "vwnosparts" is nicer to all of you , i can use it , no problem ... Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jer*Fab
Samba Welder Dude

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good dealings with Ricardo aka libreriajenny, ordered my crotch cooler springs from him with paypal and recieved them shortly after that even with a tracking number. Thank you Ricardo for excellent service.

Also Narrowed Bug and Bus Beams!

Follow us on FaceBook and Click the "Like" Button or Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: I would gladly do business with Ricardo again! Reply with quote

I purchased close to $300 USD worth of parts from Ricardo. He kept in constant contact from initial order until receipt of parts. The 383 Distributor name plates are great!
dmp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would whole heartedly recommend dealing with Ricardo. Good communication and parts arrived in the UK very quickly, even around Christmas. The parts themselves are excellent.

There's some debate about the use of repro parts. My opinion:
- With items such as rubbers / seals, don't be stupid. When just about identical reproductions are available made from new high quality rubber, you'd be a fool to attempt to track down NOS rubber (which will have hardened over the years) or to continue with original perished seals which may ultimately lead to your car's condition going downhill quicker (well here in the UK anyway). Get your seals from this bloke!
- With other items it's down to personal choice. I bought a hood trim (for a 52 deluxe) and compared to the original side trims you'd be hard pushed to tell the difference, except for the lack of tooling marks on the underside (which of course you can't see when fitted anyway). Believe me, the quality of the reproduction is very good.

Anyway, thanks Ricardo.

Dan.
john7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to deal with. got my mouldings and they look great. packaged well in a PVC tube and the post office managed to crack the tube but th eparts were all there in good shape
reischman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my order from Ricardo Deisernia in Argentina. He was a GREAT guy to deal with: PayPal, Fast Shipping, Tracking Numbers and his E-Mail response is outstanding. I hope to be placing another order soon. Thanks again! Ricardo... Dick Reischman USA
CMD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Libreriajenny From Argentina is a Excellent seller Reply with quote

I just received another order from Ricardo, repro Split gloveboxes. As usual the quality is as advertised and the communication and follow up make a potentially bad, long distance deal, GREAT! His interest in quality and a genuine concern for the customer's satisfaction make him an asset to the vintage VW community! Very Happy

CMD
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... it doesn't get any nicer than this.

I purchased one of Ricardo's reproduction 383 badges and it's actually too nice.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I'll be back to buy more whenever i get more cores.

Thanks

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Split hood molding Reply with quote

I just received the Split hood molding with no problems. It was well packaged and came with a tracking number. Thanks Ricardo!
lee70airbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

purchased some door seals for my 54 oval from him, amazingly quick replies through email, shipped out immediatly upon payment and only took about 10 days to get to the uk,, have not fitted them yet but they look of an extremly high quality and cant wait to...
will use again if i had the chance thats for sure.....
Torbay
You laugh because were different,
We laugh because your all the same
DMNCLNR
Sir Camp'alot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold a couple parts to LibrarianJenny. Great buyer, and is very persistent about getting his parts on time.
Pl@y@ #1
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricardo is a great seller. He follows up and will even call you if there is a concern. I would recommend him without reservation. Wink
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: