Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
PASHN8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

I started corresponding with Ricardo almost a year ago in regards to some reproduction early oval parts that he was manufacturing.

From the first email till I placed my order was many months, and Ricardo was extremely patient in explaining his products and also options I had available in parts and shipping.

I was a little weary purchasing from Argentina as i'd never done so, but after numerous emails back and forth decided to pull the trigger and place and order for almost $1k AUS of assorted parts.

Ricardo gave my shipping estimates, communication was great and the parts arrived super fast perfectly packed via Fedex.

I am very happy with my dealings with Ricardo and will be placing another order shortly for more items, so it's a big thumbs up from me Smile Thanks Ricardo!

1957 11-Window Split Bus
1954 3-fold Sunroof Oval Beetle

*** Looking for '56 Porsche T1 356A 1300 engine no. 22373 ***
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
MxChase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought an Australian Flash Trim kit from Ricardo. I live in Utah and thought it would take at least a few weeks to get it. I placed the order on a Thursday and received it the following Monday. I was blown away! I haven't installed the kit yet but the quality seems really top notch. Thanks!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
B-ROD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered my trim and left a deposit a couple months before they were ready Ricardo didn't forget about my order and let me know when they were ready to ship I received my trim a week later I highly recommend Ricardo top notch guy the quality of the flash trim is amazing thanks Ricardo... Johnny from New Mexico have an A1 day
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest it did take a little longer than anticipated to receive the parts I ordered from Ricardo. However, the fit and quality of the parts even compared to nos ones is very good. I purchased a set of Bdoor taillights, seals, brackets, frese reflectors and a set of the butterfly latches, Ricardos parts were well worth the wait and I will be purchasing more parts from him in the future.

Thanks again Ricardo, and thanks for taking the time to manufacture high quality replacement parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gustav Petri
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got some Barndoor Sliding Latch Screws and they fit perfectly with my OG nos parts. Superhappy
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did my first order with Ricardo for parts for a 52 split. All parts were as described, prompt shipping. Will be ordering lots more for this car. Good samba seller.
LookVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo Reply with quote

Libreriajenny From Argentina is a Good seller

I have purchased many Items from him (split parts) and I have not had any problems, very good quality Items, very well shipped and packed.

I would recommend him to anyone I wouldnt hesitate to buy from again
fast shipping, great packaging, fast email responses.

Thanks Ricardo.

Juan from Calexico CA Very Happy
philippedazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: split , 2 leaves bumper bracket assy Reply with quote

4 days from Argentina to France. No problems and nice parts...!!! Thanks!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FR52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased several parts for my crotch cooler project from Ricardo (dash ashtray, assist straps, crotch cooler handle tips etc.). The parts delivered are perfectly produced and I will not hesitate to order from him again.

Thanks
schmidtk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a lot of parts( Taillights, brackets, seals etc.) for my 54' Barndoor Samba from Ricardo again.

The shipping to Hungary was only 10 days!!!

All parts are ultra high quality, better like the original ones!!!Smile)))

He's the one of the Best Seller on this site!

Thank you so much Ricardo!!!

Krisztián from Hungary
Val55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I am French.

I bought vanes for my homemade Judson compressor on the website www.splitpartsunlimited.com
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Sending very fast and serious !!!

Thank you to Ricardo !

Bye
schmidtk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: Thank you very much!!!:))) Reply with quote

Last week I ordered Only a pair of sliding latch screw from Ricardo, because I total forgot these small parts before....

He was absolutely helpfull and sent me the parts how fast it possible!!!

Only 5 days from Argentina to Hungary - Europe!!! What's an Excellent Service and what a beautiful triple chromed screws!

Amazing!!! I love his perfect and beautiful parts years ago!

Thank you very much Ricardo!!!

Regards,
Krisztián
Kirk Wilder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Great Seller Reply with quote

My purchase was easy and I received my item way ahead of what I thought it would take to get to California, I emailed a few times with questions and they responded very quick with the answer. Great Seller and lots of great stuff!!!
e_bingel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a little over $5K in stuff from him and he was great with everything. I had a issue with a visor and he replaced it with not a issue at all.

Thank you!!! Sorry it took so long to leave FB.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Humberto lapa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Purchased parts from Ricardo Reply with quote

I have been buying parts from Ricardo in Argentina, and his parts are the best quality, and very fast shipping.

I recommend Ricardo highly

Humberto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steven wardlaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FedEx truck just delivered my new Judson rotor from Ricardo. These hard coated rotors are not cheap but sometimes you do get what you pay for. A very nice quality part. It shipped way faster than I thought was possible. Thanks again Ricardo.
fraho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Laughing just received my early vw bus tailights. Let me tell you guys they look PERFECT like n.o.s...Ricardo makes good quality parts. Very good comunication and super fast replys. Good shipping with a tracking number. Order from Argentina to the U.S. around 10 days of shipping. Im Happy Laughing

Thanks Ricardo
mrwillys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: Split Parts Unlimited Reply with quote

I wanted to express my feelings about Ricardo at Split Parts Unlimited. I have purchased a lot of parts from Ricardo over the years. Each and every part was of the best quality. Ricardo stands behind what he sells and ships quickly and efficiently. I recently made a purchase from Kaefer Nostalgie (which I have done several times in the past) and received parts that were of the poorest quality. I could not use them and threw them in the trash. I wrote of the loss. Francisco never offered to refund me after I told him and send photos of the sub-standard parts. In addition, on recent previous purchases from KN, I was receiving the wrong parts and not getting what I ordered on one occasion. After waiting for a long time, Francisco told me he could not get the part and finally gave me a refund. All that time I wasted waiting for the part I never got. If you are deciding where to get your parts, avoid the headache and skip KN. Give Ricardo the call.
mercedes190sl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: items for 50 Split Deluxe Reply with quote

I write from Sevilla, Espańa very long but very near from Argentina.
bought the completed interior, Seats, door panels , headlight, etc from Ricardo and .....
ALL PERFECT
VERY FAST shipping
SAME QUALITY THAN ORIGINAL
good price

I.m very happy with his proffesionaly and products

THanks again RIcardo for all
TheLadyBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo was awesome to deal with.

The parts I ordered took a little longer than anticipated to be shipped; every time I inquired about the parts, I received a friendly and timely response. The prompt communication assured me he had not forgotten my order.

The quality of the parts is exceptional and I am very happy with the transaction.

Thanks Ricardo!
2016 Golf highline - hubby’s daily
2016 Golf R - my daily
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 20

Jump to: