Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

splitpartsunlimited wrote:
yes , computer is ok

Good to hear this Ricardo. My friend finally did connect with Ricardo and I think the parts are on the way.

So for others who may be waiting, be patient and Ricardo will get to your inquiry.

Thank you for the update Ricardo. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve bought many items from Ricardo over the years, I’ve never been disappointed with anything. All the items have been of the highest quality. The communication and shipping are excellent as well. Please don’t hesitate to buy from Ricardo, he is a top notch seller on the site. Thank you for everything!!

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received an inner door handle for a split from Ricardo and it is top-notch. Thanks Ricardo!!

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cage66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered 2 sets of the flash trim and within a week they arrived.
Packed extremely well and look beautiful.
Great customer service. Will not hesitate to do business with them again.
Thank You
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rlmartinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of pop out windows from Ricardo. I had bought a few small items from Ricardo in the past and never had any issues but i was still very anxious when making this purchase because of the dollar amount.
Communication from Ricardo was excellent. Any question i asked was answered promptly.
Windows arrived packaged very well and as expected the craftsmanship is outstanding. Applause

Thank you
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought my first parts of what will be many in the future, I'm sure, from Ricardo. Parts were packaged very well and all arrived in great shape, even the delicate wiper arms. Ricardo was great working with and excellent at responding quickly to any inquiries I made. I highly recommend him.
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I hope Ricardo is ok. It has been over a month since I paypaled him over $500 for parts and there has been no response from him. Also, no response from him to PayPal inquiry in 10 days. He has always been a good seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I see he hasn't visited in almost a month right now too, maybe something is up?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recardo's son contacted me and stated Recardo is in UK and had mobile device stolen and therefore no contact. So , we're glad he is ok in any case.
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm thinking he won't be able to fulfill orders for a long while. He made such great parts too ☹️

https://www.infobae.com/sociedad/policiales/2019/0...argentina/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/authorities-seize-thous...cking-bust
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Holy... :2gunfire: :snipersmile:

I pulled all of his ads for now

I found these 3 Google Translate links posted elsewhere on the Internet

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_...Lmk3aJ-2JA

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_...OAx5xS5LqF

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_...8g26RWMjmS
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo Jr made an effort to send my order but was unable. He then returned my $500+ by paypal within hours, just 2 days ago. Too bad for all the early split and barndoor parts he was reproducing.
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

All of a sudden split pop-outs just went up.....

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
bluebeetle1968
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Any ideas if they're still shipping anything?
The FaceBook page hasn't been updated recently...
The website still seems to be running....

Did anyone buy the tooling for the vw parts they make?

June 1957 "Big Window" Oval Beetle! Yes it does really exist....
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

It's sad Ricardo went down this low in life ...he seemed to be doing good making vw parts lots of adds /parts.. i guess greed got to him ..he wanted more $$$ ..most of us vw guys would have loved to do /make the vw parts he sells to our fellow vw folks but he wanted more $$$$ selling 🔫🔫😣😐 maybe that's why his prices are/where high he needed that extra $$for those 🔫🔫🔫 s ..its sad because he may have just messed up his career/ trust with us vw folks ....im just glad he didn't shipp any 🔫🔫 on accident to the vw part orders 😲 😲😲 ...but he can only blame himself 😔 sad to see a once good vender gone for greed...maybe Ricardo can and will change his life 👍👍
splitjunkie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

A word to the wise. Anyone who purchased anything from him or had any other dealings with him should save all of your receipts and other correspondence you had with him. The FBI or other agencies may very well be checking in with you at some point since they are part of this investigation. I'm sure they are looking at all aspects of his business dealings so better to have all documentation ready so you can prove your dealings with him were legit and only for VW parts.

You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out... Jerry Seinfeld
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
It's sad Ricardo went down this low in life ...he seemed to be doing good making vw parts lots of adds /parts.. i guess greed got to him ..he wanted more $$$ ..most of us vw guys would have loved to do /make the vw parts he sells to our fellow vw folks but he wanted more $$$$ selling 🔫🔫😣😐 maybe that's why his prices are/where high he needed that extra $$for those 🔫🔫🔫 s ..its sad because he may have just messed up his career/ trust with us vw folks ....im just glad he didn't shipp any 🔫🔫 on accident to the vw part orders 😲 😲😲 ...but he can only blame himself 😔 sad to see a once good vender gone for greed...maybe Ricardo can and will change his life 👍👍

I think for the most part, Ricardo provided a bunch of people a lot of quality parts. If you've never been to another country with deep-rooted crime and extortion, you just won't get it. Sometimes innocent people are forced into doing things that they don't want to. Especially those who import/ export. I wish the best for him and his family. Glad I bought his parts when I did...they are great!
johnshenry Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

splitjunkie wrote:
A word to the wise. Anyone who purchased anything from him or had any other dealings with him should save all of your receipts and other correspondence you had with him. The FBI or other agencies may very well be checking in with you at some point since they are part of this investigation. I'm sure they are looking at all aspects of his business dealings so better to have all documentation ready so you can prove your dealings with him were legit and only for VW parts.

That is a good point. I have bought many thousands of $$ of stuff from him, he was the go-to guy for the best SWF ribbed semaphore arms and lenses. Made a lot of other great parts too. Very sad, doesn't look good for him. Best case, maybe a family member or friend has the knowledge/skill to keep the VW business running.....

'57 Deluxe
'56 Single Cab
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject: Updates of Split Parts unlimited Reply with quote

Dear Customers:
My father wrote this letter so i can share it with all that are interested/worried for him; so you can better understand his situation.
Dear valued customers and friends, first of all,rest assured, I am not a criminal, I have never imported/exported/sold/bought any illegal weapon or gun NEVER.
I am a legal gun owner since 1990, I used to train SEVERAL and MILITARY units in Argentina (I have certifications for that). I was a west coast metric and tmi representative in Argentina since then (not anymore) and founded SPU back in 2005.
Regarding my legal situation, here is the story: I became a friend of a guy, back in 1998 (22 years ago), he was in the militaria business, he used to sell knives, scopes, binoculars, boots, surplus stuff, at our annual gun show "ARMAS", he got a rear cancer that ended in a methastasis in 2014, he was hopeless till he went to Spain for an experimental "Roche Labs" treatment.
In 2017, he asked me for 2 innocent favors:
1. Buy 3 (three) walther P38 worldwar II magazines in Germany and yhave them shipped to Spain ($18ea magazines, unrestricted anywhere.)
2. Redirect a box of glock knives that were returned/not delivered to Spain.
My friend (EX) was not a computer guy, he did not speak English, and had to travel to Spain once a month for his treatment, so no time/skills to order/ claim online.
He also used to join us (also group of common friends) every thursday either at my home or pizza restaurants (4 of us were arrested) for the remaining 3, one is a prosecutor assistant, one is an IRS officer, the last one died on May 12th.
We never suspected our common EX FRIEND went the "BREAKING BAD MODE illegally importing riffle parts from US and EU, till the day he was arrested on Nov 1st of 2018, after that, his phone was unlocked, and several undeleted messages were found (including the magazines and the knife box ones)., that was enough for an exterrorist, ex "Montoneros" staff, now ex ministry of security, Patricia Bullrich, aka "La Piba" (google her), to push a functional judge to order 40 raids and arrest 24 people, including one with a hutge factory and several air force contracts. (All this to pushy Macri's govt re elections).
The raid at my and my mom´s house, only gave them a number of guns, all with the proper papers and tools I use for my work.
I was/ I am being indicted for 2 charges:
1. Accumulation of guns (that apply to guns without pappers), they think the charge is correct till they check with our "batf", but they do not, "just because" , I have called none of the "batf" directors Dec 30, to ask them to check my stuff, but he said he got no order at all from the court to do so. A director I used to met every 15 days.
2. ilicit asociation, (Something close to conspiracy), because they say I would helped "the band" just buying 3 magazines and redirect a box of knives, but none of them ever reached Argentina soil, and that was 3 YEARS AGO!!.
I have sent ovewr 300 printed sheets to the court incluiding all my feedback and a smple of what I manufacture but they did not care about knowing the truth, they just do not want to look ridiculous to accept they were wrong, we can only expect from a banana republic 3rd world politics and 3er world justice, sad but true.
Any of you can send a comment to the court through my [email protected] email, my son will forward it, be politw, no caarse languaje, please, if it will be all right, I will deliver the pending orders as soon as posible.
By last, a group of friends started a fund raising compaign to help to pay the attornets, since my accounts were frzen till god knows when, anymore that may want to collaborate (No amount will be too small or too large) to paypal to my email [email protected].
Thanik you very much for your supporet and I hope to be back at work soon.
God bless
Ricardo

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Newdashsplit wrote:
Recardo's son contacted me and stated Recardo is in UK and had mobile device stolen and therefore no contact. So , we're glad he is ok in any case.

hi , this is Ricardo Sr , and i don´t know why he told that if he ever did it . sorry

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 16 of 20

Jump to: