Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi to everyone , this is Ricardo Sr , i am back , and i was not driven by any greedy feeling or sold any illegal gun , media news are pure political bull$hit, i have never sold any illegal gun and i have only bought legal and documented guns for my own collection. I LOVE WHAT I DO , I DO IT FOR A LIVING AND WHAT I EARN WITH MY JOB IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO HAVE A WEALTHY LIFE.
I DIDNīT DO ANYTHING WRONG , NOR I AM ASHAMED OF ANYTHING .

now read and check the pics ,please

I am a legal gun owner since 1990, I used to train SEVERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT and MILITARY units in Argentina , JUST BECAUSE I LIKED TO DO SO AND I LOVED TO SHOOT WEAPONS LIKE MOST OF AMERICANS DO

here i am teaching at Compania de Comandos 601 in Campo de Mayo
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Here i am with the Fast Deployment Force (FDR) at Campo de Mayo

Here i am with the Grupo de Operaciones Motorizadas Federales (Policia Federal

again with the comandos:

Now with some UN members during a night training at a Policia Federal facility :

Now with GNA infront of a Wrecked Pilatus turbo porter fuselage , the very same jerks (Alacran special unit) that raided my house and stole a rolex submariner watch and my wifeīs diamond ring :

I was a friend of Alacran`s former Commander , now retired:

I have certifications of everything i did ( not all of them are displayed here tho) check the pics , please :

I was a West Coast Metric and TMI products representative in Argentina since 1990 (not anymore) and founded Slit Parts Unlimited back in 2005.
Regarding my legal situation, here is the story: I became a friend of a guy back in 1998 (22 years ago), here are his pics at our weekly dinner meeting with other friends , check the guy in green circle , his name is Roman Ragusa:

He was in the militaria and surplus business, he used to sell knives, scopes, binoculars, boots, surplus stuff, at our annual gun show "ARMAS", he got a skin cancer that ended in a methastasis in 2014, he was hopeless till he went to Spain for an experimental "Roche Labs" treatment.
In 2017, he asked me for 2 innocent favors:
1. to buy 3 (three) walther P38 worldwar II magazines in Germany and have them shipped to Spain ($18ea magazines, unrestricted anywhere.)
2. to redirect a box of glock knives that were returned/not delivered to Spain.
My friend (EX) was not a computer guy, he did not speak English either, and had to travel to Spain once a month for his treatment, so no time/skills to order/claim online.
He also used to join us (a group of common friends that shared the gun hobby) every thursday either at my home or pizza restaurants (from the group, 4 of us were arrested) for the remaining 3, one is a prosecutor assistant, one is an IRS officer, the last one died on May 12th.
We never suspected our common EX FRIEND went the "BREAKING BAD MODE illegally importing rifle parts from US and EU, till the day he was arrested on Nov 1st of 2018, after that, his phone was unlocked, and several undeleted messages were found (including the magazines and the knife box ones)., that was enough for an exterrorist, ex "Montoneros"( a guerrilla group) member

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montoneros

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Bullrich

, now ex ministry of security, Patricia Bullrich, aka "La Piba" when she was a terrorist , aka "Vieja Borracha" ( drunk beatch) nowadays .
She used to be on the "Dark Side , kidnapping executives to finance "Montoneros" , killing military and police officers back in the 70`s , she likes to play on both sides of the law. something that could only happen in Argentina , a true jewel from Argentina politics.

she got into my house without any written authorization from the court or mine ,she asked our local Batfe people present at the raid "how a civilian can have all this"? they answered : we authorized him, everything has papers and it is as it should , Madam ....she turned and walked away

then , HSI people came in , among them , there was an officer i met from an end of the yearīs party at Policia Federal Cybercrime division , as soon as i called him , he turned to see the "criminal" and he couldn`t believe it , he didnīt know whose house he was going into ....... here`s his business card, name is blackened to protect the consular officer`s name :

,Mrs Bullrich , pushed a functional judge to order 40 raids and arrest 24 people, including one with a huge factory and several air force contracts. (All this to support Corrupt and decadent Macri's govt re elections). something huge should happen to prove they were doing something for the people other than increasing misery .

The raid at my house and momīs house, only gave them a number of guns, 15 of them of what US gun owners call "C3" all with the proper papers and lots of measuring tools I use for my VW work.

I was/ I am being indicted for 2 charges:
1. Accumulation of guns (that apply to guns without pappers), they think the charge is correct till they check with our "batf", but they do NOT, because if they do it , charges will have to be dismissed and they will be seen as useless idiots . , I have called one of the "batf" directors on Dec 30, to ask them to check my stuff, but he said he got no order at all from the court to do so. A director I used to met every 15 days.
2). ilicit asociation, (Something close to conspiracy), because they say I would helped "the band" just buying 3 magazines and redirect a box of knives, ( legal items) , none of them ever reached Argentina soil anyway , and that was 3 YEARS AGO!!.
I have sent over 300 printed sheets to the court including all the feedback received and a sample of what I manufacture but they did not care about knowing the truth, they just do not want to look ridiculous to accept they are wrong, we can only expect this from a banana republic 3rd world politics and 3er world justice, sad but true.

now , i am back , waiting for my lawyer to fix everything , but rest assured i am not a criminal , just an ex gun lover and VW split parts manufacturer ...

i hope i have cleared any doubt about me , otherwise , feel free to send me a pm or emai l

donīt trust media , like Medion de Larisa , Voltaire or Goebbels said : lie , lie , something will remain ......

by last , i will honor every order that was not shipped before this sour moment in my life , contact me anytime and as always ,you will get a prompt answer

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring

Last edited by splitpartsunlimited on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Are you back in action manufacturing Vw parts? Sure have missed your parts for sale! Hope you are doing well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

motofly196 wrote:
Are you back in action manufacturing Vw parts? Sure have missed your parts for sale! Hope you are doing well.

thank you very much for your kind words , yes , i am back and so far so good !!!

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back, Ricardo. Good to see you back..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
D-train
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back!
ConcreteAce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back! I hope all goes well with your case.

'51 Deluxe
'61 Build
'68 Turbo Diesel Baja
'64 Ghia Vert
'61 Baja Build
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
latinporsche911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hola amigo

Sigue adelante!
Stand strong, hopefully all goes back to normal. Sad to see the ongoing corruption of these suppose government officials in our latin American countries.
Espero que estes bien tu y tus seres queridos..
Saludo
R
RichOakley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to see you back Ricardo. Your products and service have always been first class. Good luck with everything.
1957 RHD Pitt-Moto Type 2 Camper
1959 RHD Beetle
1966 RHD Type 3 Fastback
1976 RHD Sun Beetle
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

That looks like Texas to me. Many people have as many guns as that or more here.

Look at the times we are in. Gun sales are up.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glad to hear you are back, Sorry for your difficult time, I will be looking forward to placing a order with you
Zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo, From all the accolades you see posted, the VW world is happy to see you back among us.
Yes, we've all heard the 'rumors' of what had happened...your accounting helps make us aware, not speculate.
All, hopefully behind you now and we can enjoy knowing that your quality of parts can lead us to better cars being built.
rlmartinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back!
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

What a relief to hear that you are back and not locked up in jail !! I was so shocked when I saw all of your ads get deleted and hear the news that you were in some deep trouble. You are a great asset to the vintage VW community. Glad to hear you are innocent and that things are getting better for you. Stay strong.
1964 Chop Top
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

heimlich wrote:
That looks like Texas to me. Many people have as many guns as that or more here.

Look at the times we are in. Gun sales are up.

thank you everyone for the kind words !! but listen , the fox report makes a mix of illegal weapons seized in several places at the same time .

i had just 75 , all of them were documented and kept in a special , museum like , temperature controlled place. i was a shooter/ instructor / collector , that`s it .

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
franklinunes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back, Ricardo. Good to see you back... keep strong with ur family. VW scene missed u Blue Bus
dlx63bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo,
Bienvenido !!!!
Misma basura que pasa en Mexico con tanta corrupcion. Saludos y que estes bien tu y tu familia.
Welcome back, Hope you and your familliy are doing well. Ready to place another order, stay strong.

Saludos from Monterrey, Mexico

Rudy
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some Aussie Flash Trim from Richardo today, great communication, fast shipping, a Man of his Word!! Thank You & Welcome Back!!!
interes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

"The truth will make you free"
crisxsoto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back Ricardo.
joseperez929
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hola ricardo! Que bueno leer todo esto! Espero que todo se solucione rapido! Saludos! Te voy a estar contactando por un par de piezas!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: