Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome back, Ricardo. I believe you; governments are corrupt by nature. Politics suck. Looking forward to doing business with you again. Good luck, and God bless you and your family.

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitjunkie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welcome Back Ricardo!

You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out... Jerry Seinfeld
ProjectX
Accessory Nut

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just want to thank Ricardo for the quick response for some lenses and hinge pin parts. Parts arrived quickly and packed well as always. Thanks Ricardo welcome back!

195? Project "X"
1954 Oval Convertible
ww2vw.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got the very nice parts from Ricardo. All went great! Thank You. Coming shortly back to You for more parts!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
humpty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo came through again. After a number of communications via email, I secured some upholstered door and quarter cards for my 51-52 Crotch Cooler Bug. As soon as the funds had been transferred, I had a FedEx con note in my inbox stating the day of delivery. It landed exactly one that day. The cards are perfect. I look forward to dealing again with Ricardo in the future.

Click to view image

http://www.noh2o.org/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
krubenzer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

April 16th I ordered 4 bumper guards for my Split window. Ricardo answered all my email questions promptly and worked out a fair price for these items and shipping costs. The package arrived April 20, 2020 through DHL Express.
I was pleasantly surprised by how well each guard was bubble wrapped and no parts were damaged or missing.
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just took delivery of another bunch of parts from Ricardo for my '52 Zwitter project - seals for front hood/rear deck/doors, some special screws and emblems. Workmanship is absolutely superb and order was delivered fast! I highly recommend Ricardo if you need the correct parts manufactured to the highest quality.

Thanks,
Mark
Oct52zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just want to thank Ricardo for his great service. The Batwing horn ring I received is amazing and the quality and fit is perfect. If anyone's after parts for there early vw Splitpartsunlimited is the place to go. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rambo917
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received Hella r5 K 1221 reflector set today. They look amazing! Shipped quick and everything was super smooth! Thanks Ricardo
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

FR52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a window seal, moldings and set of clips for my crotch cooler beetle from Ricardo. Very fine parts, delivered fast to the other side of the world and perfect communication. Thank you very much, Ricardo!
Greetings from Germany
Norbert
Hotrodheb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered and received my side trim just before Ricardo had the issues. The quality of the trim and the packaging was amazing. I love the way that it changed the look of my oval. Glad to see you are back!

empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with Ricardo, Superb communication! Excellent parts! Ricardo is a good guy were lucky have him and his contributions to the VW community
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received another shipment of quality parts from Ricardo and everything is excellent and true to the original.
1. Achtung Okrasa badge
2. Zwitter Bat Wing steering wheel parts: a) zinc coated contact plate, b) stainless steel spring, c) triple chrome bezel
3. "VARTA" Battery badge for split, oval
4. Split & Early Ovals Jack Hole Plugs
5. SPLIT front hood hinge mounting kit

One new item I purchased is the Okrasa Achtung badge shown below that Ricardo is now offering. It looks great and will be a nice addition to either my engine compartment or dashboard (not yet decided). As usual, thanks much Ricardo for your attention to detail and quality in your parts.

Mark

paul060266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased the split bumper leaves kit.

I ordered it on Sep 10 and received it on Sep 14. Very straight-forward and easy communication and ordering process. While I have yet to install them the quality looks very good.
FR52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a brake fluid reservoir in the steel/nickel plated version for my crotch cooler beetle. Ricardo helped me to identify the appropriate item and sent it immediately to Germany. - Thanks Ricardo for perfect communication around the globe! - The fluid reservoir has all measures ot the original part, but is much better corrosion-protected indeed.
I will gladly always come back to Ricardo for perfect items.

Thanks Ricardo

N. Pohl
BGLOCOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered the 53-55 Horn Button, 53-55 US spec headlight lenses, and a split reservoir for a buddy. All parts received FAST and not sure how Ricardo does it but the quality is as close to NOS as you can get.

Will do business again very soon! 👍 😎

Looking for 54-55 TYPE 1 finger tin.

UNITED STATES SUBMARINE VETERAN
craig johnson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of pre 55 headlight lenses from Ricardo, excellent quality very happy with the lenses. Had quick shipping to the United States at a reasonable cost. All the parts I have bought from Ricardo have been of the highest quality.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
fnl_morgan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

The service and product Ricardo provides is second to none , I’m in awe of the details that have been replicated on my taillights.
Epic
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just completed my third transaction with Ricardo. The parts are fantastic. His attention to details is amazing. He is a first class seller in every aspect, parts, shipping. and communication.

Split Window Club, Germany

Member #297                                     

ocinbobo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received the Aussie trim from Ricardo. Great communication, once I had purchased the part he shipped it right away from Argentina, and arrived ASAP. Parts are of excellent quality and would happily buy from him again! Thanks again Ricardo!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: