Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2003 weekender Rear facing seat floor bolt size?
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
iplayultimate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: 2003 weekender Rear facing seat floor bolt size? Reply with quote

Just purchased a 2003 weekender. Among many small fixes I will be getting to the one I need right away is to reattach the rear facing seat to the floor. Previous owner at some point lost the bolts. (So this is the Rear facing seat with the cooler, driver side)

In another post for 1993 GL it was shared that you need (4)10mx1.5 20mm bolts? Sound about right for a 2003? Anyone know? Best place to find?

It's been about 10 years since I owned a VW. Last one was a 1975 westy. Married now with 4 kids and the Weekender is the only way to fit them all. But It's good to be back in the club. Time to tinker. Cheers to all of you and thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: 2003 weekender Rear facing seat floor bolt size? Reply with quote

I'll have a look at mine this morning and report back, pm me if my CRJS syndrome flares up.
IdeaNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 2003 weekender Rear facing seat floor bolt size? Reply with quote

Our 2002 = M8 x 1.25 thread x 25mm, socket head. (Happen to have the cooler seat out for the modules project I'm working on.)

Congrats on the purchase!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iplayultimate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 2003 weekender Rear facing seat floor bolt size? Reply with quote

thanks fellas Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: