Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

alloriginalvw - [email protected] - Joe Riggs
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: alloriginalvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 26, 2015
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an email, keep us updated on what happens.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigdish2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no Bekowa rack after he said he would send it on Aug 21st. Its been over 2 months of back and forth and still nothing!

In the stash

1954 & 63 Vert
1956 Dove blue camper
(2) 1958 23w deluxes
1958 PGSG 11w og paint
1958 logo dd panel
1959 dove blue 11w
(5) 15w deluxes
(2) 1960,63,65 double cabs
1963 swr/bg 11w og paint
1964 limo bus 350 powered
1964 SO36 Dormobile flipseat Westy
1966 (2) so42’s og paint
1969 (2) porsche 912s
1969 dart swinger 340
(3) Porsche 911s sunroof,targa,cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of right now he hasn't visited the suite since August 16th.

Banned pending a resolution to your issue.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigdish2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roof rack arrived today. It took over 3 months to get but atleast he sent it.

In the stash

1954 & 63 Vert
1956 Dove blue camper
(2) 1958 23w deluxes
1958 PGSG 11w og paint
1958 logo dd panel
1959 dove blue 11w
(5) 15w deluxes
1963 swr/bg 11w og paint
1966 (2) so42’s og paint
1969 (2) porsche 912s
1969 dart swinger 340
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, unbanned at buyer/sellers request.
KatDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Jamie JC Riggs took by 1960 sub hatch bus &never paid 4 Reply with quote

Jamie (JC) Riggs of woodburn oregon took my 1960 sub hatch VW camper under the guise of helping me sell it (since he is a "professional", sure looks like it from the comments on here). Instead, he changed story shortly after he took it to sell for me, and started saying how it turned out it was hard to get a title for it. So of course, JC said, it would be very hard to sell it. And gosh, how unfortunate that JC loved it so much but could only offer to pay me $5k for it. Funny, this was after he told me only a thief would pay less than $10k for it. Sounds like maybe he meant himself? This has been since March 2012. I have sent JC a certified letter to pay up or return, he has not responded. Jamie JC Riggs took from me, a single mom having a very very hard time, and he never paid me - but JC and his "mom" and "stepdad" told me how bad they felt for me, when I met them. JC's step dad supposedly has a Subaru repair shop in Silverton Oregon, and his help was offered as well. I guess JC felt bad enough to take a one of a kind bus for himself and never pay for it. Anyone want to help me get it back? I have his information. And I have also been threatened by him, for asking to be paid for what he took or the return of the vehicle. Now I just want my bus back. Karma is a bitch, Jamie JC Riggs.
KatDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: JC Riggs Reply with quote

I forgot to say he also said he also acted like he was interested in me, personally. he was texting in that manner, and one time his live in "whoever" (mother of one of his 5 kids) he said he "wasnt involved with" and "she had made trouble" for him before, started threatening me and referring to herself as "JC's wife". he said he was single. I can tell you, this was not helpful for my stress level while I was recovering from the violence in my home, that I had experienced just before that. JC had a really lame excuse for the woman doing that, and said he felt really bad I had to listen to her. he was so sorry. Not sorry enough to pay me for my bus, or return the bus to me. Wonder if he's teaching his young kids to act like this? May god help them. I hear the food is good in prison.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on what you stated above, it sounds you should be calling the police about a stolen vehicle.
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like the police should have been called quite awhile ago, actually. Please tell me you didn't sign over your pinkslip to him...?.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigdish2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jamie JC Riggs took by 1960 sub hatch bus &never pai Reply with quote

KatDog wrote:
Jamie (JC) Riggs of woodburn oregon took my 1960 sub hatch VW camper under the guise of helping me sell it. Instead, he changed story shortly after he took it to sell for me, and started saying how it turned out it was hard to get a title for it. So of course, JC said, it would be very hard to sell it. .

From what it looks like there was NO title. Its going to be a very tough deal if that's the case. Hope it works out.

In the stash

1954 & 63 Vert
1956 Dove blue camper
(2) 1958 23w deluxes
1958 PGSG 11w og paint
1958 logo dd panel
1959 dove blue 11w
(5) 15w deluxes
1963 swr/bg 11w og paint
1966 (2) so42’s og paint
1969 (2) porsche 912s
1969 dart swinger 340
2Pack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katdog- He placed an ad yesterday for some tent stakes from a 1960 SO-23. Hope they're not yours!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up.

I removed his ads and re-banned him while this situation is open.
KatDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Jamie JC Riggs has never paid for or returned my bus (still) Reply with quote

Jamie JC Riggs has been send a letter asking him to pay up or return my bus. He has not bothered to respond in any way. He has insisted he is not a thief, but what do you guys call someone who takes your stuff and never pays for it?

According to the Webster dictionary:

thief noun \ˈthēf\
: one that steals especially stealthily or secretly; also : one who commits theft or larceny

my grandma told me that people who take things they have not paid for are thieves. i think my grandma is right, and JC is ignorant and has an excuse for everything, including not paying for things he takes.

JC Jamie Riggs is indeed a thief, and also can't admit that he is. It's sad when someone who could do right does not. he hasn''t.

Way to lie to yourself and act like you have morals. I expect the next thing he will to is come after me.

If JC Jamie Riggs was a man, he would not do this. He is a spineless thief who is still hiding from me. Now he's also a liar, since he has not paid for it, not contacted me (as he told the moderator he would), and stated he is not a liar. Too bad he is such a scumbag and rips of women.

Someday Karma will get you Jamie JC Riggs, you are a THIEF and the way you do business is by stealing from women, and acting entitled. I can only imagine how you treat kids and animals.

Hope you get to move in with you jailbird father soon, Jamie.
Plaid Otter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Riggs sold us a 1977 bus that was supposed to be road-ready and street-legal when we arrived to get it. He charged us $1000 for repairs to get things ready for the drive to Minnesota from Oregon. We were on our honeymoon. After repeated assurances that all was ready and as we agreed, it still took him another four days to get basics (brakes, stop and turn signals, and instrument cluster) working (four days out of our ten-day honeymoon) while we waited. We drove away from his shop to another shop to find he had done about 20% of the work he charged us for AND he charged us for parts he did not install. Not only that, but the title was invalid and not filed in Oregon (he claimed his wife bought it). For us there was no way to get a Minnesota registration with only an Oregon bill of sale and a bogus title.

We are seeking a return for the money paid for work that was either not done, done poorly, or had to be re-done by competent professionals. He is not responding.

Anyone care to join us in legal action against JC Riggs and/or his supposed wife? He should most certainly be banned from The Samba for life for being a repeat offender and defrauding people of money and time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he is banned.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A member notified me he had a new account.

Banned again as
barnfresh - [email protected]
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Joe Riggs / Jamie De La Cruz information Reply with quote

I see this guy is still up to his same old crap of trying to rip people off! Here is the address I had on him when I was fighting my dispute....Good luck to those who may need this information!
J. Riggs
<removed>
Milwaukie, OR 97222
>
> Postmarked Portland, OR
>
I had a phone number of 503-442-xxxx and he replied to emails I sent to [email protected]
>
> I hope that this information will help others who may have been taken for a ride by this individual...
>

Moderator note:
Some information above was removed, we don't allow private information like full street addresses to be posted. Contact this member if you need it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
elpolloloco94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Need Help Identifying Joseph Riggs aka JC Reply with quote

I am currently in a legal process against a Joseph Riggs from Woodburn Oregon because of fraudulent activity. I came across this forum on the internet and the JC here sounds a lot like the one I know. I was hoping that you guys could help me identify this individual so he can pay for his crimes. The Joseph Riggs I know is obese, about 38 years old has short whitish, hair whitish beard, and almost always wears sweat shirts and sweat pants, he owns a 1978 green Ford pick up, and has a black trailer which he uses to transport the VW Buses. He has a shop in Silverton, Oregon. If you have any information or want me to share the information I have please email me. [email protected]
Plaid Otter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riggs is on our list too for a fraudulent sale and $1000 in so-called repairs that he did not do. We will join anyone wishing to take legal action, either in criminal court or civil.
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess he's back at it. Crying or Very sad
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1724241

I really needed this
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: