Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lowering shop In portland, OR
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
awalls
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Lowering shop In portland, OR Reply with quote

heres the deal. I am trying to find a shop or someone that has a 4" narrrowed beam or can narrow mine in portland OR. I also need someone to notch my spring plate because i want to go low. My problem is that i dont have the tools or experance to do these things my self. Oh i almost forgot, my bug is a 64 link pin. I know of shops in washington like Franklins but I dont have the time to drive out there. Any help would be great, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

call Brent at Project VW's (503)504-6328 He is in Boring on highway 212, right outside portland. He is a very good guy and they do just about every thing there. He might be able to help you.

64 Bug
awalls
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool thanks i'll give him a call. does any one know of anything closer just in case?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason C
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trafton Volkswagen, about 156th and stark in se portland would probably be another good one. I don't have the # on me though.

64 Bug
Birdmanhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason C wrote:
call Brent at Project VW's (503)504-6328 He is in Boring on highway 212, right outside portland. He is a very good guy and they do just about every thing there. He might be able to help you.

brent is great very helpful
if you know joeseph/ kalani delima dont do any dealings with him
HE IS A THIEF and operates out of portland in the vw scene
brent at project vw has been ripped off by him and so have i
view my other post in the buyer seller feedback section there has been others as well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
awalls
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the heads up. i going to give Brent a call this week and check it out.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: