Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwpieces
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
DeMinimis
I Eat Glue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Ordered a door latch from Nick. Price was $30 shipped. Asked if he could get it in the mail ASAP as I was hoping to have it before a trip. Well, damn, he shipped it Priority. Got it from three time zones away in two days. Thanks Nick. You saved the day!

'78 SB CEII In Progress.
vwpieces
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Thanks!!! Reply with quote

Hello Wade,
I would like to thank you for the great post. It was a pleasure. Everything I ship within the USA goes Priority Mail. I already calculated that into the cost. Most of the time parts are shipped the next day. On occasion if the timing is right for the payment received & if I am already going to the post office the part will ship same day. Usually everything gets out within the second day after payment received. Paypal should get most of the credit. Shipping with paypal & dropping off a prepaid box just make it all that much easier for me & that is why I will not charge a buyer for paypal fees. I think I benefit more as a seller using paypal than the buyer.

I hope you had a great time on your trip & the Vanagon served you & the family well.
81 Turbo Diesel Jabbit
David
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos again to Nick!

I emailed him on 10/3 & I had the part in my hands on Sat 10/6.
I would recommend Nick to those needing parts fast.

Cheers,
Dave

*October '54 Ragtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
'55oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also had a good experience with Nick. Ordered some wheel cylinders from him and they were shipped fast and were as advertised
Steveo sjvwc.net
lovebug0091966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Baja Champion Center Caps!!!!!! Reply with quote

Nick is a pleasure to do business with. Easy transaction, fast shipment via Priority Mail and great product. The caps were awesome:)!!! Very Happy
Rick73Super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought pulley tin from Nick, he shipped it quickly, easy transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bond007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received the Superior Industries accesory muffler tips. Awesome.

Thanks Nick!
bullvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a Type3 tailpipe and chrome tip from Nick on Monday and received it on Wednesday. Super nice guy to work with, fair prices, and gave me a break on the second item since he was shipping together. Would not hesitate to order something from him again!

My Type34 and I thank you. Smile
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS US taillights from nick.

Everything went perfect!

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Thank you Nick!

I’ve been buying and selling parts on this site for close to two decades now and this cat delivered the goods like no other.

He’s the crown prince of packing too. If packing cylinder heads was an Olympic event Nick would qualify without a doubt.

Nick’s legit y’all.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Just completed a successful transaction with Nick, excellent transaction, fast shipping! 100% recommended!
~gabvwkey~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cesar1974hernandez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Great Guy bought a vertlid from Nick. He was very nice at protecting it from any damage. Went the extra mile to protect it with padding
Very nice guy. I’ll buy and recommend him to others
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Small tool, sent in record time, with good communication. Excellent!
Ossipon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Had available Brake Shoes for my 64 Notch. Reasonable price and shipping
Thanks Again
Type 1 - 59, 62, 63, 71 Super 68 KGhia/ Type 2 - 59 Single Cab / Type 3 - 64 Notch
Water
GTI 83, Jetta 81, 85, 87, 91 TDI, 98 TDI, 09 / New Beetle 99 / SportWagen 05, 13 / Tiguan 18 / T3 92
vwpieces
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

Looks like ptd.net has blocked all samba emails, not even in spam but blocked and never delivered. They have done this in the past from other forums.
Anyway my New email on my account is

[email protected]

If anyone has tried to contact me in the past month or so please try again and I should get the replies.
Sorry for any inconvenience but was out of my control.
Hope to get this feedback thread linked back to my gmail email.
81 Turbo Diesel Jabbit
D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpieces - [email protected] - Nick Reply with quote

I placed a WTB ad for a NOS bay window bus steering coupler on a Sunday. By Monday afternoon Nick contacted me saying he had one and would send pics if I was interested. An hour later the coupler was in the mail and I had a tracking number. By Wednesday I had the coupler in hand and was happy as a clam. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with Nick again.

'70 Riviera. 1904cc w/ 40mm Dellortos, 019 distributor, Steve Tims “super stock” 37x32 heads, Web Cam 218, Vintage Speed SS143 Super Speed exhaust, 1 1/2” heater boxes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: