Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bam - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bam
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 13, 2021
vintagespeedwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: bam - [email protected] Reply with quote

good honest seller, had some parts for my 64 i needed.

also does good paint and body work for reasonable prices!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a few things from Bam. Always describes what he sells honestly and sends it in one peice!

Cool
jecstl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: auto trans Reply with quote

i was contacted by bam in response to a wtb ad for a full auto trans
he stated he had one and would take 400 for it he also stated it was in good shape and complete. as i was setting up a trip of over 9 hours one way on many occasions i was told it was complete i made the trip and trans looked ok to me as i have very limited knowledge again i was told it was complete and in good shape noticed the long bolts were missing he stated he would send them later paid and left. after getting this home and trying to get it to run was informed by someone that had much more knowledge than me that the pump input shaft was missing and would not operate without it many emails and a phone call has gone with no response i am left with something that is useless
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Darvet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest seller, My purchase arrived well packed in one piece. I would buy from Bam again.
jecstl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: christmas Reply with quote

well the missing part arrived

guess you really have to be patient with this seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: