Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tazm - Guido - [email protected] - Belgium
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tazm
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 20, 2010
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: tazm - Guido - [email protected] - Belgium Reply with quote

i bought a steering wheel from this guy saying it was for a 61 beetle. i got it and it did not fit my car. i returned it for a refund and have not heard from him since. i have records from my post office stating the returned wheel arrived in belgium on july 17th. i've sent numerous e-mails and still no reply. has anyone dealt with him before? he has many ads on the samba.

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sells many things that have nothing to do with VW's. Wheels, wipers, mirrors, horn rings, clocks, etc..............................He difinitely is in the "buyer beware" catagory. Embarassed
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and he's expensive. Do your homework, and you won't buy anything from him.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previous feedback is mixed:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=160488

His ads:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=tazm
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: guido Reply with quote

an update;he said he'd return my money in full. he wanted me to erase any negative feedback so he could again sell on the samba. he won't respond to any of my e-mails and he still hasn't returned my money. he also goes by the name of tazm. BEWARE.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: guido Reply with quote

p horvath wrote:
an update;he said he'd return my money in full. he wanted me to erase any negative feedback so he could again sell on the samba. he won't respond to any of my e-mails and he still hasn't returned my money. he also goes by the name of tazm. BEWARE.
Have HIM paypal it ($) to you, incuding the charges!!!. And then release him, on your deal (and, unfortunatly, onto others), only to again do the same thing to a new victim. Think
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: guido Reply with quote

where did i say i would erase his negative feedback? it's obvious i got burned for the money and you guys should not deal with guido rademakers.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is banned pending the resolution of this problem. It should not take this long.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: guido sucks Reply with quote

as of today i am still out all the cash i sent to this guy. his name is guido rademakers. he also went by tazm on the samba. he's from belgium. beware. i hope to run into him at bad camberg.
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: guido Reply with quote

guess what i got last week. 150 euros from guido. it turns out to be about $183. so even though it took quite awhile i am repaid in full. he is in iraq for his government so that was the delay.
abtaylor3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received 9 16 inch wheels from Guido. Just as described and pictured. Amazing quick ship. Communications were quick and excellent. I expect I will be dealing with him again soon. A recommended seller in my book.

Robert in MD
tazm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: guido sucks Reply with quote

p horvath wrote:
i hope to run into him at bad camberg.

Maybe we can met next year in Hessisch Oldendorf ! Rolling Eyes
If you can't find me , just ask the people from the organistion where I'm !
I returned your money and it costed me 110 euro Taxes to get my own wheel back !OK It took a long time, but I solved the problem !
BTW you were trying to buy other parts from me the past months, sorry you Can't buy parts from me anymore ! Thats why I'm not responding on mails sended by you !
BTW that wheel looks great in my wifes 60 ragtop ,I was not selling the wrong wheel , you had the wrong steering wheel shaft in your "COMPLETE ORIGINAL CAR" Rolling Eyes It fits the 60 and also in my 64 cabrio !
I Look forward to met you !

Guido
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
julius499
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: VW Padlock and split engine comp. spring Reply with quote

Told him that I would purchse a VW padlock and engine comp. spring from him. He initally said he sold it to his friend, then he said he got the lock back from his friend and would sell it to me. He had listed VW padlock 60euro includeding shipping and a Engine compartment spring for 20 euro. That's 80 euro total. When I asked for the total his resopnse was 113 eruos. Asked him why so much and itemized the items and price point to him, and his response was that the shipping with routing number was that amount. Then he told me to forget about buying the item that he was selling it to someone else because he felt that "I was winning"and that he wouldn't deal wth me again.

I personnaly feel that anyone, especially a MAN that makes a deal and then wants to fraud you with the shipping, isn't a MAN!!!

Buyers beware!!!! Evil or Very Mad
tazm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius,
Registered prior airmail is expencive that is not my fault !
First you ask for a package deal for 3 of my items, after 2 day's you decided to go for 2 of these items ! In the mean time I sold the lock to a close friend, you are upset, I get the lock back, then you start complaining about the high shipping costs !
Come on grow up man, you're like a small child that is not getting what it want ! I sold more then 500 items all over the world at samba , but You're the first person who complains about the high shipping costs !
BTW The lock is in a good home now in the USA now !

Regards,

Guido
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cabriothusiast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Guido Rademaker/TAZM Feedback Reply with quote

I have dealt with Guido for many years. Never once did the deal go bad or the price seem unfair. I know many of those that have already left feedback already and I cant talk to their experience but to say, I consider Guido to be one of the best on the Samba. Truthful and quick to ship, items as described and prices that are ultra fair. I have worked hard to get to know him and thus we have developed a great relationship. VWs are just the beginning of what we have dealt with. When Steph Lonneaux/Mr. Wob stole my $6,000 Mag Supercharger, Guido tracked the guy down and worked hard to get my ultra expensive parts....so far nothing but Guido hasnt stopped trying.

All in all, I have bought from Guido maybe 75 times and never once has anything been less than I expected. Guido is not a flake or a cheat, he is in my opinion one of the best on the Samba. Try him again and see if things dont go better. Im sure they will.

I look forward to many more years of deals and trading. Thanks Guido.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Guido Rademaker/TAZM Feedback Reply with quote

Cabriothusiast wrote:
I have dealt with Guido for many years. Never once did the deal go bad or the price seem unfair. I know many of those that have already left feedback already and I cant talk to their experience but to say, I consider Guido to be one of the best on the Samba. Truthful and quick to ship, items as described and prices that are ultra fair. I have worked hard to get to know him and thus we have developed a great relationship. VWs are just the beginning of what we have dealt with. When Steph Lonneaux/Mr. Wob stole my $6,000 Mag Supercharger, Guido tracked the guy down and worked hard to get my ultra expensive parts....so far nothing but Guido hasnt stopped trying.

All in all, I have bought from Guido maybe 75 times and never once has anything been less than I expected. Guido is not a flake or a cheat, he is in my opinion one of the best on the Samba. Try him again and see if things dont go better. Im sure they will.

I look forward to many more years of deals and trading. Thanks Guido.

I all fairness to the "new" Guido, I have changed my opinion somewhat over the past two years. I still see non VW items posted, but I also see him being more honest with descriptions. We have talked about several concerns and I can honestly say that his efforts are a lot more positive for the hobby at this time. I now, like Todd suggests, would give him another chance.
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought several pieces of early bus literature off Guido recently - over the course of a few weeks. My experience was very positive - great to talk to a real VW enthusiast who went out of his way to work out and ensure that all items were delivered to me exactly as requested (overseas shipping).

Excellent communication, responsive at all times and all items exactly as described - thanks again Guido!

Hope to meet up at an European VW event sometime soon,
Steve
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some rare literature in a few days and would buy from Guido without a second thought. Thanks again for the easy transaction.
Neil
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re:3 spoke steering wheel Reply with quote

I have just bought a 3 spoke steering wheel and a batwing horn button from Guido,communication was very good and friendly and items were sent out quickly and recieved them here in the USA in less than a week.His prices were fair and in good condition,I am happy with my purchase,and parts were also packed well.Thanks Guido!! Very Happy
busman78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received an emblem from Guido, the communication & service were flawless. Well packed, exactly as advertised, I am a happy camper.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: