Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TDC Auto Parts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TDC Auto Parts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 11, 2009
morningbella
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: mudflaps Reply with quote

I also bought the white mudflaps with black emblem and am very happy with my purchase. Thanks!
Amanda
2manytoys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Berg shifter from Ben, smooth transaction and a nice guy. Thanks, Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
camch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have delt with ben and very happy on the service i got from him,he answered all questions and even through in a oil pump and said merry christmas we need more people like this very helpful and did not even talk bad about any one's product
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TexasTom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a new AS41 case from Ben and was very pleased.
Great guy, easy going, and great prices.
Thanks!
Jengel451
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Positive Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with. Always looking out for me, asks questions and is easy to work with when I change my mind last minute.

Seriously, the guy is genuine, he'll keep my business going forward.

I don't trust a lot of people when I deal over the internet, but Ben has earned mine.
64 Ducati Mountaineer
72 Z50a PitMonster
bazs68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: TDC PARTS Reply with quote

Hi Ben verry happy with con rods thanks Barry
bedjo78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: DPR Crank and Rods Reply with quote

Hi Ben

I still awaiting your confirmation weather you have sent the 84 DPR Crank and Scat Rods I Ordered. It has been 3 weeks from the day you charge my Credit card.
please let me know
regards
Muzamil
TDC Auto Parts
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: DPR Crank and Rods Reply with quote

bedjo78 wrote:
Hi Ben

I still awaiting your confirmation weather you have sent the 84 DPR Crank and Scat Rods I Ordered. It has been 3 weeks from the day you charge my Credit card.
please let me know
regards
Muzamil
I'm sorry computer crashed, harddrive died, so lost all sales and just had to wait for people to contact me regarding their orders!! Will PM you about your order. Sorry for the delay.

Ben
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Oil Pumps Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello all ,well it turns all that Ben has come through again.I responded to his Xmas gift of a free oil pump,just had to pay shipping.I payed for 2 pumps ,he lost my address,we played e-mailed tag,for a couple of weeks.Ben then send the pumps PLUS some extra parts that I did not expect.Ben, it's vendors like you that do make the grade AAA++,thanx Ben. Very Happy
bedjo78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ben,

thanks for your respond. I got your PM. Very Happy
I'm local engine buider here in Indonesia. will order some more performance Parts..

regards
chambersc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Long Block Reply with quote

Purchased a 1914 Long Block from Ben back in December. Was a little slow getting it completed and shipped but he had several tradegies occur during that time which slowed up the time line. Quality-wise (which is what really matters) the motor seems top rate. Seems well built, sounds healthy and strong, and no leaks or smoking. Haven't been able to drive it much since I got it installed but after a little tuning I'm happy with it. Would recommend TDC to others looking for a similar product.
StraBenrennen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought studs from Ben, smooth transaction and a nice guy. Thanks, Laurent
barndoormambo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..bought a door strap - Ben sent me 2 for the same price. Very Happy ..really goes the extra mile to help.. Very Happy
Van the man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: DPR crank Reply with quote

I got a DPR crankshaft from Ben. Overall, Ben had good communications - there was a problem with his computer and my order was delayed a bit, but he always answered the phone and returned emails.

The crank finally showed up and looks very nice.
dyoll
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Duel Carbs Reply with quote

Ben you the man, duel carbs are the real deal
Keep on air coolin'
Greg Hudson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: T D C Reply with quote

Bought two sets of cylinders -shipped to Michigan.prices cheeper with shipping than buying here. no problems thanks Ben . Greg
TDC Auto Parts
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Name change Reply with quote

Due to copy rights TDC VW PARTS had to make a name change. We are now TDC AUTO PARTS, We are still the same company just a different name. We will still have the same great service and prices

Hope this does not confuse or inconvenience anyone when looking for us!!

Ben

Ben
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
streamline vr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 1776cc engine with big valve head, and just put it in a few days ago and WOW. The motor is clean and WELL put together. The support from Ben and his builder were more then helpful. These guys know there stuff.
BelialConsummation
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy These guys are on the ball. I got a mess of misc. parts from them and got them in jeez..... 3 days maybe to Illinois? GREAT product. GREAT service..... exactly what you should expect from a company trying to keep air cooled vw's alive.
Thanks!!!!
Corey
V-Dubin65
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: 2275cc Reply with quote

People, listen to me when I say this,Ben is the man you need to do business with! From parts to engine building he knows his stuff and is not out to make a killing doing so. I just orderd a 2275cc long block from him at a price I could not refuse and talked about the pros and cons of what i wanted,and plan on buying a set of 44weber carbs to go with it at another great price! When it comes to customer servce, you have that and more with no bs. He is very patient and cares about what you want. I plan on updating on the 2275 build and how it runs ,horse power and the quality of it.

Update...June 21,
Still waitng for the 2275cc to arrive, had problems with the machine shop and still as of now have not gotten the heads back.....orderd on May 26th, was givin a date of 2 weeks for the build and now the shop is holding up the build...I hope she's going to be a nasty one after all the delay. Ben has also gotten some upgraded parts thrown in the deal as he has a shortage on the ones for my build...SWEET Cool . HURRY UP MACHINE SHOP!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 23

Jump to: