Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TDC Auto Parts - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TDC Auto Parts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 11, 2009
Spyder55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: TDC Auto Parts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for the Empi shifter I paid for July 27. The last email indicated it was to be shipped on Aug.4. I know the USPS is slow from west to east coast but I am becoming concerned as I attempted another email which was returned as nondeliverable and also left a message on his business cell phone which has not been returned either. I see some of his ads are still on the Samba site.Has anyone dealt with TDC before?
TDC Auto Parts
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TDC VW Parts- honest seller? Reply with quote

Spyder55 wrote:
I'm still waiting for the Empi shifter I paid for July 27. The last email indicated it was to be shipped on Aug.4. I know the USPS is slow from west to east coast but I am becoming concerned as I attempted another email which was returned as nondeliverable and also left a message on his business cell phone which has not been returned either. I see some of his ads are still on the Samba site.Has anyone dealt with TDC before?

Don`t know why email would say not deliverible as I got your first email just this morning! -----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 5:34 AM
Subject: Empi Shifter

Ben, I'm still waiting for the shifter I paid for.You were going to send it 2 weeks ago.I think you have had more than enough time to honor your end of the deal.If I don't get a response soon I will be posting less than favorable feedback on the Samba site.That's about the only recourse I have at this time. If you are trying to get a business up and running this is not a very good start. Regards, Rick Schaitel

Here was my reply -----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: Empi Shifter

This is the first email I got that you did not get it I droped it off at the shipping center I use!
I cant check on it till Monday now as they are closed on weekends.

Sorry dont know what happened

Ben

I use shipping center and I don`t know what happened and I cant find out till Monday as they are not open on weekends.

All customers have gotten everything they ordered. All you had to do was call as phone service was not working and could not get it repaired for a few days, but it is up and running again. You should have called again Would have give you a refund even if lost as that is not your falt or mine. Once I ship an item it is out of my control what happends to it! Sorry it got lost.

My pnone company is for the birds I dont get half of my calls have complained, but all I get is the run around. Some times dont get a message till like a week latter. Something wrong with the email server as I just got an email dated Dec. of 2004 were has it been for all this time or is just something wrong with the date time stamp

Ben

Ben
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Spyder55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDC VW honest seller? answer=absolutley YES!! Ben contacted me and explained the problems that were encountered. His cell phone took my messages but did not show up on his end. The TDC web address was having problems and on top of that the shipping company he was (now dropped) using were having their own problems with communication. He has now resolved these issues and I look foward to a continued business relationship. I deeply apologize for any loss of revenue to TDC the original feedback may have caused.
Brezelwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben at TDC is top rate! Bought a complete 54 running engine from him and he got it crated out and shipped safely, no problems, definitely recommended!
Gary
Old School VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Went out of his way to help Reply with quote

TDC is a very honest seller bought a complete engine kit from him he helped with lots of questions I had as I do not know so much about the motors. Great seller and nice prices.

Thanks for the help
rorrerhow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a breather box (empi) awhile back from Ben. He was a little slow shipping but it was as described and I got it packaged good. Howard
saff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Rockers Reply with quote

No problems receiving parts off Ben across the pond.
mmelo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: SCAT lt crank Reply with quote

It was a pleasure to have business with you.

AAA sellers.

Best regards,

MM.
ede356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: TDC VW Parts highly recommended Reply with quote

This was my first deal with TDC VW Parts and it was a really good experience.
Ben always kept me in the loop regarding the status of the order and provided all tracking information.
The crankshaft was carfully packed and protected.
Contacting TDC via email was easy and the response time on TDC's side was very short.
The contact with Ben was always nice and friendly.

Honest seller? Absolutely!

I am looking forward dealing with TDC / Ben again.

(And this recommendation comes from a Porsche 356 guy Wink )
aka pip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest seller, Easy to deal with ...... thanks...
58convD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Ben at TDC Reply with quote

I recently ordered a SCAT ultralight crank for my 356 from Ben at TDC, and I was a great buying experience! Ben invested a huge amount of time in ensuring that that the transaction went smoothly. Ben kept in constant communication with me and was very flexible in his terms of sale, he went above and beyond ensuring that I, as the customer was totally satisfied. Not only did he do all this...but at the best rate ANYWHERE! I hope to buy from Ben again in the near future! Absolutely honest!
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben is a good as it gets. A guy with a lot of class and willing to go the extra mile every time. My highest recommendation. Wink
Smelliott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: TDC - Great Experience on Engine Purchase Reply with quote

So I threw a rod in my old engine on a trip down california. This put me in LA and in need of a good longblock.

This process was timely and exhausting as the search for a reputible shop was not easy. Vendors look good and then you hear horror stories...and so on.

Well finally I came across Ben and TDC motors down in Lomita, Ca. He had some good reviews, and when i called him to discuss prices and options, Ben was more than helpful. Ben uses all new parts and doesn't try and jack you around on hidden charges or reasons for mishaps. He also has the Brazilian Universal cases, which for some reason or another are hard to come by As I was looking into engines half of the places I looked at in LA were selling bug engine longblocks with the bus oil pump adapter kit. I told Ben that I needed an engine fast, and for an extra $100 bucks I had a brand spanking new 1776 longblock in about a weeks time.

I fired the engine up today, and began my break in process. Did about 30mi of driving, and the engine sounds great. There was a slight snafoo with a oil pump cover plate, where a CB performance plate for my full flow settup prevented me from getting my engine mount on properly. Richard who built the engine had forgotten that it was going on a 68 Bus, and I had neglected to check this when I picked the longblock up. Ben was more than accomodating with this issue. Apologized for the inconvenience, and we wound up making a deal where I sent him back the CB plate and he sent me a breather box kit for my engine.

I think TDC does a soild job of building an engine that is high quality, but not outrageously priced. My only comment would be, that make sure you are specific about what you want on the engine and how you want it settup. This will alleviate any confusion over small parts and items.
TDC Auto Parts
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Keep me posted on how it runs Reply with quote

Hi glad you got your bus running it sucks just looking at your vehicle sitting their and you cant drive it. Sorry for the extra charge, but had to pay the guy at the machine shop extra to do it on his lunch, and forgot about your bus being a late model with the rear hanger. Only full flow cover that can be used is a GB, but we got it done for you in a week. When you have time shoot me some pictures love to see how that oil filter that you showed me hooks up.

Enjoy the motor

Ben
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dubsquared
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a single cylinder head from Ben at TDC. No fuss about it being a single, and quick shipping. Won't hesitate to do business with him in the future.
69Buggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: TDC VW PARTS Service Reply with quote

Ben Thanks for setting up the 1641 longblock I say advertised, I put it in the 69 and have about 500 miles on it. Starts easy and runs strong!
sano66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudflaps arrived less than 24 hours after they were shipped, great seller! thanks Ben!
69Buggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: New Longblock add Reply with quote

Ben glad to see your new add for long blocks. We just changed oil and adjusted the valves on the 1641 single port and it is running sweet!
flashmass
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: TDCVW PARTS Reply with quote

I bought a set of dual carbs from Ben and everything went smoothly and at a very reasonable price.Would buy from again.
Thanks,
Sam M.
boosdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: TDC VW Parts Reply with quote

Bought white with black emblem VW mudflaps from this seller. Very pleased with purchase. Ben called me on phone to make sure everything was ok...and to let me know they shipped. Highly recommend this seller. Would purchase again with confidence. Nice guy! Thanks! Mark Thorn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: