Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ragtop man - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ragtop man
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction. Good communication, super helpful, fast shipping, well packed. Thanks again
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Daryl answers mail fast and ships great parts that way, too!!...would highly recommend to any samba user......5 stars!!
aircooledguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Part was as described and pictured, priced reasonably, shipped quickly and packed well. I would not hesitate to work with Ragtop man again - I recommend him as a trusted samba trader. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought again from daryl....same great service and super fast ship!...true asset to samba.,.....highly recommended!!!!
nitrodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

great response time, part shipped fast and was exactly as described. I will buy again from ragtop man
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Onceler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

nitrodub wrote:
great response time, part shipped fast and was exactly as described. I will buy again from ragtop man

Same here. First time buying from Daryl, same excellent service as others have posted
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a set of original 66 Ghia beauty rings in decent used condition for a very fair price. I am very pleased with my transaction with Daryl.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't stress enough what a great honest seller daryl is, and a truly nice person!....he pulled my parts, sold me a few more (original Stamped VW Bumpers in great shape!!), and he is very knowledgeable about VW!! I would not hesitate to buy from him again, and would recommend him to anyone on samba!.......Top notch seller, AGAIN!......thanks, Daryl!
erichevy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Daryl hooked me up with a set of frame horns for my buggy. Parts are super solid and shipping was really fast. Appreciate the deal! Thank you much!!!

Erich
carlos55vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

It was a great pleasure to have purchased some items from Daryl. After initial contact he kept great communication throughout the entire process. Honest, responsible and a man of his word, now that is the kind of people we need in this hobby. Thank you Daryl.
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Daryl went far beyond expectations and prepped a part for shipment to accommodate me. I could not have asked for a better transaction.
mustafakidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just adding that I recently bought this speedo from the seller and everything went great. Thanks!
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome member to deal with. Fast response, fast shipping, and good deals! Thanks again for the front bumper brackets!
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a doghouse fan shroud from Daryl (ragtop man) and was very pleased with his quick reply to my inquiry, fair pricing, fast shipping and great communication.
I would highly recommend him and would definitely do business with him again.
Thanks Daryl.

Brian Rockow, Bugone.
mailiboyz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of early German pop outs and seller was honest about the listing. Arrived promptly in the condition they were sent. After buying several of these sets from other sellers claiming them to be in the same condition, this seller actually was a man of his word and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!
76fordpinto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well packed, fast shipping great seller. I Would buy it again.
Thanks
ryanjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Daryl went above and beyond to make sure I knew exactly what I was buying. I asked for a specific part that needed to be cut out, so he took pictures of the part on the donor car, made sure it was clear where I wanted the pieces cut, and then sent pictures after they were cut out. Then I bought a bunch of other small parts at great prices. Everything was EXACTLY as described and pictured. I would definitely buy again and recommend him to everybody.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Daryl is AWESOME!

I bought 12 ads from him. Super easy to get along with. FAST shipping. Protected well. Very pleased. Just a superb seller. Very very pleased. I am sure I will be back to buy more soon! Thanks Daryl!!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Daryl is , again, very honest and helpful!!......he offers quality parts at fair prices!......i have bought from him previously and had a great transaction!!....this time was no exception!....i highly recommend him to all on samba!!.........thanks again, Daryl!!...
Zorba2.0
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some pop outs from Daryl. They arrived in one piece, well packaged, and in better condition than described! Very happy to have purchased from him.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: