Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ragtop man - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ragtop man
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed very much the transaction I had with Daryl. He is an honest and a very friendly person and will work with you. Applause
Excellent communication throughout. The ad was updated and shipping made. I have just been informed that the package came in safely.
Thanks Daryl. Appreciate all the help given. I am sure I will seek you out for more deals.

larry
burn5808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller, clear and fast communications and fast shipping to the UK. Thanks a lot dude. Very Happy
SupBeat74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanting to leave some POSITIVE feedback on Daryl.
Communication: Excellent. Quick responses to my emails.
Shipping: Well packaged and lightning-fast shipping.
Quality of parts: I bought OEM Door jamb switches. Items were accurately described. Switches worked great. I'm very satisfied.
Recommend? Yes. I would highly recommend doing business with Daryl. Honest, good parts, and fast shipping.
THANK YOU.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a nice transaction with Daryl. Fast shipping and great item! Thank you!!
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
turkis-deluxe
Samba Security

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction that started with Daryl responding to one of my wanted ads. I was looking for a very hard to find early bus part in a specific color that needed to be in very nice to perfect condition. He had it and we struck a deal.
Fast shipping with great communication.

Thanks!!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: great seller! Reply with quote

bought a part from Daryl and he was very professional and fast shipper, too! he packs well and charged fair shipping price! would recommend him!!
LStickler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Great transaction Reply with quote

I purchased a jack. Very fair price. Very prompt delivery.
clonkers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Bought some gate hinges off Daryl, transaction went smoothly, good communication and fast shipping, item described accurately, thank you
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: great seller!!! Reply with quote

i bought some clips from Daryl; parts were nice, packed well, shipped very fast and emails were answered very quickly!!!!!..........i have purchased from this seller before w/ great results, then, too, so i would highly recommend him to anyone on samba...........he is honest and reliable!..........thanks again, Daryl!!!!
kreissig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Three Pierburg fuel pumps Reply with quote

I just retrieved my items from Daryl today. Good communication, well packaged and I would buy from him again.

+Good Seller+++
bcs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Many thanks!! Reply with quote

Hello Daryl, your package arrived today undamaged. Nice part. Many thanks for this reliable transaction, the fast shipping and the careful packing!

Best regards
benjamin
Ran When Parked
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: A+ Seller Reply with quote

A+ seller. I received two seat pedestals and an engine stand yoke today. Communication was great, part are great, price was awesome, packing was great.

He brings a lot of value to the VW community.

Thank you.
dougvca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Transaction feedback for Dayrl Cain Reply with quote

I ran across an ad Dayrl had for a seat tub but, what I needed was the center portion of the seat tub which wasn't listed for sale. I expressed my interest in this piece to Dayrl and he offered to cut the center tub out and ship it across the country to me. Daryl made sure I got exactly what I needed and shipped the part quickly and very nicely. Dayrl went out of his way to offer me several shipping options and followed up with me after the part arrived to make sure I was happy. Dayrl is a great guy to work with... Very honest and trustworthy.
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An honest seller. Would do business with Daryl again.
-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the carb and Bus governor I ordered and all is well. Thanks again!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yoger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought some parts from D,, Fast shipping, good prices, I commend this seller and would do business with him anytime. Tony
Sumguy
Everett's Parts Holder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had an excellent transaction, part was well described, packed great and shipped very fast .

Thanks !
fourteenten
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction, thanks Daryl!

Cees
rkjames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and speedy shipment. Highly recommend this seller A++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: ragtop man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Purchased a pair of late beetle tail light holders. Lightning fast shipping. Thanks Daryl!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: