Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Blaubus - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Blaubus
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 16, 2023
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Blaubus - [email protected] Reply with quote

DO NOT buy anything from dansvans from ny. i bought heads from him a month ago, paid immed with pay pal, NEVER received the heads, he will not return phone calls or e-mail BEWARE!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually the package was sent out promptly on the 17th of AUGUST, 3 weeks ago. i have the shipping documents if anyone of my customers wants to see that i sent this. the USPS tracking # is: 0306 0320 0004 0857 1227...

i have started my own topic about the unreliability of the postal service for all parcel post shipments. and already more than one person out of 9 replies has said it took the USPS forever to deliver.

Karzapart, i can understand how you feel, but the title of this topic should be: BEWARE PARCEL POST !!! , not: beware dansvans.

i will not return your email that demands money back, because i told you why it was reasonable to wait till at least the end of this week. i did the research at the post office, gave you an ETA, so i dont appreciate you making it sound like i wont return any of your calls. we did talk a week ago after all...there is nothing new to say.

either way i am out no less than you! you dont have your hundred bucks and i dont have my heads.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe the post office considers things lost until 30 days have passed.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why havent you returned my calls i dont know you from adam, i only know i paid you and did not receive my heads. give me the heads or the cash now end of stoory
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid you for the heads plus $20 for the shipping. you were too cheep to spend the 20 for ups, went 10 for parcel post. Guess you figured youd make another 10. you were also too cheep to buy insurance. not my probllllem
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh by the way, How long did you wait to "send " the heads? I paid well over a month ago
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:
I paid you for the heads plus $20 for the shipping. you were too cheep to spend the 20 for ups, went 10 for parcel post. Guess you figured youd make another 10. you were also too cheep to buy insurance. not my probllllem

So, if he gives you your money back and the heads show up in your mail box tomorrow---- then what??
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What what you do?
diy570
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have some patience dude. 3-4 weeks to receive a part isn't that long. it's not quick, but......
if you wanted insurance, you should have offered to pay for it, why should it come out of his pocket?
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid 20 for shipping he spent 11 do the math
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:

There's more to shipping than just postage.

I just sold a header system and was given $25 to send it. I send it parcel post and the postage came to $17.25. I sent the buyer $7 cash as a refund. But that doesn't include the trip to ACE Hardware to find a box to put it in, the packing tape and the garbage can full of stuffing to pack it. Many places will charge a "packing fee" for a large box and the foam peanuts.

If you specificly requests Priority Mail and asked for it to be insured and paid for it, then you have a valid complaint. But then the Post Office doesn't consider it lost for 30 days, so you really need to wait 30 days.

99% of the time I ship Priority, but on large items most buyers don't want to pay for that service.

I say give it another 2 weeks. Then if it doesn't show up the two of you need to work out something.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pawesty
Samba Medic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:

if you wanted the package insured YOU need to specify so. as a seller and a buyer I always leave the option up to the buyer or choose it for myself. if you needed the items asap you should also specify that. i can assure I won't be taking a hit on anything a buyer doesn't request after I aquired the desired part
packaged it
drove to the shipping facility.
relax and give the parts a chance to come. or, order new and spend another $500.+

79 westy
78 westy

purveyor of refurbed westies and parts!!! inquire within!

Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan told me it would cost 20 to send UPS. i agreed to that, but he took it upon himself to send it parcel post, i guess to make a couple extra bucks. If he sent it UPS like he said, we prob would not be having this conversation
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:
Dan told me it would cost 20 to send UPS. i agreed to that, but he took it upon himself to send it parcel post, i guess to make a couple extra bucks. If he sent it UPS like he said, we prob would not be having this conversation

If you paid UPS and it was sent USPS, then you have a valid complaint.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Karzapart55 wrote:

If you paid UPS and it was sent USPS, then you have a valid complaint.

I agree.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pawesty
Samba Medic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this is the case I'd be upset also.

79 westy
78 westy

Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

but i didnt tell you it would go UPS. i told you that parcel post was the cheapest- how can you beat eleven bucks. ... the nearest UPS is 20 miles away. why would i send it that way

i also told you it only cost ten to send it. i dont know why you sent me 20. but i will send you the 9 dollars. end of story. even if i had insured it the USPS wouldnt refund the money for at least another week. i dont see why i should return your money any faster than the post office would (had it been insured).

Last edited by Blaubus on Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU said it would go UPS dont lie! You told me after the fact you decided tosent parcel post. What would i do with $9? I want my heads or $100 Your choice
pawesty
Samba Medic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karzapart55 wrote:
YOU said it would go UPS dont lie! You told me after the fact you decided tosent parcel post. What would i do with $9? I want my heads or $100 Your choice

produce the emails where UPS was specified or be patient

79 westy
78 westy

Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you his lawyer? Buy from him, wait as long as i have, and then defend him
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: