Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

WideFive - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: WideFive
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 05, 2024
zao
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing but good things to say about Aaron (Widefive) and the work he has done for me. He is extremely knowledgeable, and very patient at answering all of my questions. He even went out of his way to help get me a couple parts I needed, which I could not locate for purchase, to finish the install(s).
Everything arrived better than expected and in a very timely manner. I'll definitely be sending him my business from now on.

Thank you again, Aaron, for taking the time out of your busy schedule, and weekends, to help me out.
meredith murray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron is great to deal with, he gave me a great price on some items I bought from him, then asked if there was any thing else I needed, "after I paid" and he included them with no extra charge. WOW!

I think if you want to buy something from Aaron you should have no concerns as he was a GREAT vendor for me!

Thanks Aaron!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Carbalicious
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently got some drop spindles from Aaron and they looked awesome. I also got some other parts from him and he is very quick and responsive to my emails. Hands down the best service I have received in a long time.
Called him today to ask him some engine questions he is very knowledgeable with engines as well..

Thanks Aaron

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got my STOCK spindles restored by Aaron. They look incredible...So good I could eat them. Extremely fast turn around, I think he had them out his door in 3 or 4 days. NO ONE else doing spindles is this fast. All new seals, kingpin bushings, zerks, lock bolts, etc. media blasted and painted quality gloss black.

highly recommended!!
baadussy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid Aaron to flip my spindles. Awesome job, they are perfect! Crazy fast, great price. He answered all my questions politely.... even though most of my questions made me sound like I have no idea what I am doing. The truth will set you free.
scott woodward
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: drop spindals bought Reply with quote

one word AWSOME! arron did a great job and fast for my 67 dormobile ( see galleries under scott woodward) thoses are arrons, thanks great job scott Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Old Skool Daddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Simply the best! Reply with quote

Amazing work! I just had my spindles flipped by Aaron. He kept me posted throughout the whole process. He provided me with awesome customer service and the workmanship is top notch. I highly recommend Aaron and his Widefive brand. They are the best looking part of my bus. I may just hang them on the rear view mirror they look so good. Many thanks Aaron! You're the man. Keep up the most excellent work.

Sell my bus? Would Han Solo sell the Millenium Falcon?
Daniel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some stuff off Aaron, and he's just what any international buyer wants. Quick friendly communication, and shipped fast too. Cheers for all your help.

Daniel,
New Zealand.
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron just sent me some link pin shims. Packaged very nicely and arrived quickly. Had awesome communication throughout our transaction. Definitely a stand up fella.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nor_AL_67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 stars for Aaron. Had my spindles done in less than a week. Thanks!!!
63 Type 2 Standard Walk-thru
69 Ghia
68 912

Amateur Versus Rusty Bus!
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done a couple sets of spindles with Aaron. I would recommend him to any one. I spread the word about his work on here & www.RestoResearch.com

Win a FREE Chassis Rebuild - https://airkewld.co/WinAChassis

Learn from a PRO on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Airkewld

FAQ - https://airkewld.co/FAQ

View our Industry Leading Products - https://www.airkewld.com/Products-s/2322.htm

We made a iPhone Ringtone with a Classic VW Turbo Engine - https://airkewld.co/RingtoneTurbo

YouTube Channel - https://airkewld.co/SubSamba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mactraveler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would be crazy not to order from this guy! I think he lives at the post office because I got my shit quick! Great communication and very helpful. Thanks Aaron!
okbasspro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Great guy Reply with quote

Great parts fast shipping he is a class a act
DaKine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing but good things to say about Aaron. He went out of his way to dig out some misc. parts so that I could finish a project. Great to communicate with. Dude is a F'n stand up guy. I would gladly do business with him again. I also have a set of his spindles, top notch work. Highly recommend. Thanks!
85vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron's the man! Sent, flipped and shipped my spindles back in the same week. Can't believe they're the same ones I sent. Kept me informed through whole process. Great guy to do biz with. You won't regret it.

Thanks again,
Rod
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After bombarding Aaron with beam and spindle questions I shipped him my '67 spindles for flip. I asked him how to get the races off the arms to fit into an custom beam and he said send them to me and I'll pull the races, blast and paint them at no charge. I was blown away when I opened my box. Pictures are useless, you gotta see these in person to appreciate. Excellent packaging, fast shipping and top notch work! What more can you ask for. If you need spindles, look no further, contact Aaron!
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scott woodward
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: scotts new project SC Reply with quote

Aron, I went to your web site but could not find a contact email or number call me or send a email

looking at spindals for a 59 sc thanks scott Very Happy Very Happy
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: scotts new project SC Reply with quote

scott woodward wrote:
I went to your web site but could not find a contact email or number

Laughing

www.widefive.net

All of that info is on the front page Wink

No worries though, I'll contact you.
Roger1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Aaron with Widefive Reply with quote

This guy is as good as it gets.His communication is fast and constant.It only cost me $13 to send both spindles to Ohio from Mo.He sent all old parts back and the spindles look better than new.You can tell as soon as you talk to him that he's the real deal.He even gave me some extra stuff at no charge.I'd recommend him highly.Roger in Mo
germansupplyscott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought some spindle parts from aaron. great transaction!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: