Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

al9... you are right..... thanks for your remind. Surprised Because I have one month never sleep well, eat well and "make.... well"....... so forgot to put "please" in there. I apologize here....
Randee... "please" let me know how my 3 sets of tail light visor..... Rareair Glenn "please" give us a little help.... Pray
Anywhere I hope like what your said..... Randee is a nice guy.... Applause May be he really really busy.......
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent a link of this thread to Randee.
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Randee! Very Happy Hope you have ready your taillight visor products and my 3 sets of tail light visor had on the way to Singaore 339944. VW Logo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And while your at it....

www.busnbug.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Forgot to thanks for Rareair Glenn....help us sent a powerful link to Randee.....
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

65busser wrote:
And while your at it....

NOw we take a same "ship", becasue of you, al9, lonslo61 ,rareair, doubledoor64, 53 0val, Dave24 and me same... Love the VW Logo too.
May be Randee love VW more then us Think Who know....
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realised, Randee had me send payment to [email protected]
but confirmed he received payment, so...???

www.busnbug.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

65busser wrote:
I just realised, Randee had me send payment to [email protected] but confirmed he received payment, so...???

As stated in earlier threads, Randee & I are very good friends. He doesn't use institutions, banks or electronic funding (PayPal, Billpay etc...) He prefers to use m/o or Western Union in most of his transactions.
When his customers inform him they would like to use PayPal, Bank transfers etc.. He has them send it through my accounts. I then in turn hand him the cash. I have no control over these so-called bad transactions. He is a very stand up guy & is in this business to support the hobby, NOT to make money.
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
spookymulder
Samba Proletariat

Location: I'm either at 95608, 97537 or 94708 only my CPA knows for sure

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a break, everyone is in business to make money, if they're not they're usually out of business. You can't feed yourself and pay the rent on good intentions, or increase the number of products you offer if there is no money. Glenn makes it sound like we should call him Saint Randee.
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it's an issue, but Randee does list Paypal in his ad, and I have five emails from him encouraging me to use it.
btw he never mentioned a fee. Some traders include the fee in their pricing. If they want the fee, they let you know. Wasn't until I'd paid the deposit, he told me he had only received $380 because there was a 5%fee.
I'm sure Randee is an ok guy, but as a business person....not so sure.
Still haven't heard from him.
Interesting also is the fact that in the five days from first contact, till the day I paid $400 deposit, I had 12 responses from him by email.
Once payment had been received, after 3 days I had to email him for confirmation he'd rec'd funds.
Then I didn't hear from him for 2 months. I'd already asked for him to send my deposit back, ('cos my wheels were to be ready in 30 days from order), and he emailed me to say that was ok, but my wheels were ready??
I'm sure he's fine to your face, and on the phone he's charming, but let's face it, it's 6 months now. He doesn't give a #$%^!
..and Rareair, being good friends with Randee, you must know, why is he's doing this?

www.busnbug.com

Last edited by 65busser on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I was considering buying some of his wheels,but not now. Thanks everyone for posting your problems. I hope you all get your refund or parts.
Paul

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is exactly what no-one wants to see, 'cos then Randee goes bust and everyone loses.

www.busnbug.com
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Randee is a cool man.... But at least give us a resposes.... how about my 3 little set of tail light visor and 65 busser Wheel/refund???? Please make us proud to deal with you... and not make us down......
tham64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good News!!!!!!!! Just to receipt Randee responses..... Becasue he still process his tail light visor.... He really busy..... may be we are wrong. Embarassed Trust him and give him a bit time..... He will solve for us Surprised Important is he really cool Wink Hope he will give 65busser a responses tooo Rolling Eyes
hEMPIpride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of ordering wheels from Randee. After seeing these post from you guys I don't know if I want to take a chance. It seems like he's only screwing the guys overseas and his only excuse is he's to busy. Thats a bunch of bull! Shame on you you can't just rip people, The VW community is to small.

K-Mart of autobody "KCW"
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still heard nothing from him. Randee must know this thread exists, and I know he has read my emails to him. Surprised he still has nothing to say. Here's the first response from Randee back on the June 21 this year after I inquired about a set of RDW's. I'd been hanging out for a set of these since I saw a pic back in 2000.
"hi brad............... we should have the wheels available in 30 days and will come in 15x4.5, 15x5 and 15x6. we are asking for a $400 deposit or you can send full payment, we are pre selling this wheel very fast, to get a set from this run of the first group we are asking you act fast. THANKS VERY MUCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RANDEE"
I even considered sending full payment to show my "intent to purchase" So glad I didn't.

www.busnbug.com
oc63rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some communication, anything at all, would be nice. Even if he just tells you he's too busy that's better than nothing.
Strange way to do business in a small community.

My food baby is crowning.
hEMPIpride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember back when Dave Cormac was giving him much props on the wheels and how a stand up guy he is. I don't think Dave would've said anything if he knew Randee was a stand up theif. I know he wouldn't jack anyone here in the states, 'cause he'd get his ass kicked. Common Randee grow some balls and reply! Evil or Very Mad

K-Mart of autobody "KCW"
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email to Randee on August 2, including his response on June 28, three days after I sent $400 paypal.

Hey Randee,
Paid a deposit and still haven't heard a word from you after nearly 5 weeks. What's the deal.
Have I lost my money or what? Be happy to just get my money back.
Hope you're ok.
Brad
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****"

HI BRAD.................. Yes we got your paypal money. we received $380 there is a 5% paypal fee. I will keep you updated on your new RDW wheels.................. THANKS VERY MUCH,,,,,,,,,,,,RANDEE

www.busnbug.com
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dave Cormac" *still* thinks Randee is a stand-up guy. He was before all this, and I doubt he just decided to go to the dark, cheating, theiving side, he has too much going for him. I've not tried to contact Randee, for a few months now, I've been very busy, as I am sure he has, and I didn't think back then (or now) was a good time to call and shoot the shit, ie; "howzit going, buddy? any new stuff on the horizon?" etc etc. What I will say about Randee, is that he is pretty much a one-man show, from the Ideas Dep't, to the R&D, to the Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales, it's all pretty much just Randee. I'd be totally surprised if he actually does end up flaking and running off with anyones money; it's just not his character, and I've always been a fairly decent judge of character.
Do I have an answer for what is going on? No, I do not.
Do I think it's right or acceptable, what's going on? No, I do not.
But I'll still bet that there is a plausible, logical explanation, and that nobody will get ripped off.
Will I get in the middle of this? No, I will not. I hope to avoid having the "Dave Cormac" name dragged into this again.
PM's to me regarding this will be deleted immediately, without even being read, so save your time and Everett's bandwidth..

Dave Cormack

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 23

Jump to: