Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
Split 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it seems that if you are in America and can visit him you might get your wheels, but if you live overseas he messes you about and rips you off.

Dave
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you are saying there is more than one person that has been ripped off? Is there anybody else out there not from the US that has had a bad deal with Randee and his wheels?
Simon Hall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had many sets of wheels from Randee and never has a deal gone sour.
Also are the DSR not over twice the price of Randees?
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't Randees wheels about $900.00 (U.S.) for a complete set?
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone got a set of the real deal wheels from randee yet?
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bam22422 wrote:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

industryvw wrote:
bam22422 wrote:

do you know if he has any more ready?
GermanTin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have emailed and left a voice message on his phone, I wanted to order a set for my 1955 bug but he must not need to sell his wheels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this thief just going to get away with this or what?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hEMPIpride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der Steiner Rad wrote:

It sucks, but so far he is getting away with it. There's guys here still giving him props. on his wheels. Also still wanting to buy them.... Evil or Very Mad

K-Mart of autobody "KCW"
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hEMPIpride wrote:
Der Steiner Rad wrote:

It sucks, but so far he is getting away with it. There's guys here still giving him props. on his wheels. Also still wanting to buy them.... Evil or Very Mad
You know, you're right... this thread has gone way off topic. It's about Randee, and randar wheels not fullfilling his end of a business transaction with a paying customer. It doesn't help at all when people come in here, and fawn all over his product, i.e., "are the new ones done, are they available?", etc.. In case you've forgotten, Randee has blatantly ripped off a customer, and the only thing he's done to rectify this is to send a "refund" via US postal MO, clearly marked "negotiable only in the US and it's territories" (puerto rico?), to his customer in Australia. Confused .

If you are so shallow, (or stupid), that you would even consider sending randee money or buying product from him, without this situation being rectified first, then you have a alot to learn about ethics. Even if I could walk up and cash/carry wheels from him, I for one, wouldn't spend one dime with him even if this situation had already been resolved. I have to assume he'll treat any and all customers the same (poorly, like busser).

On the other hand, I know that the choices of rim styles are very limited, as far as wide five pattern goes, but those are some of the ugliest wheels I've ever seen (IMHO), so I'd never consider buying them anyway. Bottomline, business' need to take care of business and their customers. And if they don't, I won't deal with them, EVER. Obviously, Randee doesn't take care of either.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John M.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bam22422 wrote:

Only 3 lugs per wheel? Crying or Very sad
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randee will be sending the remaining 8, (already paid for), sometime in the next couple of years.
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hEMPIpride wrote:
Der Steiner Rad wrote:

You got that right mate,here's a PM I received from his friend Dave.Looks threatening to me. Laughing

{Is this thief just going to get away with this or what}

Der Steiner Rad, are you the person that RIPPED OFF my good friend Dave Deal, just generally "shafted" (theres a better term, but I don't want to use it, it starts with the leter "F" though) him by making those wheels WITHOUT PERMISSION???

Be careful calling the kettle black, Mr. Pot

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rlmartinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... this thread has gone way off topic. It's about Randee, and randar wheels not fullfilling his end of a business transaction with a paying customer. In case you've forgotten, Randee has blatantly ripped off a customer, and the only thing he's done to rectify this is to send a "refund" via US postal MO, clearly marked "negotiable only in the US and it's territories" (puerto rico?), to his customer in Australia. Confused .

If you are so shallow, (or stupid), that you would even consider sending randee money or buying product from him, without this situation being rectified first, then you have a alot to learn about ethics. Even if I could walk up and cash/carry wheels from him, I for one, wouldn't spend one dime with him even if this situation had already been resolved. I have to assume he'll treat any and all customers the same (poorly, like busser).

X2
Smithy
Samba Smithy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 13 pages without a reply, this guy, however well intentioned, is a THIEF. No question about it. Stay on point. People will continue to buy from him, regardless of how he treats customers. Sorry, but it's true. I'll never buy from him because of his lack of ethics.

Dyslexic rebel, I beats to the drum of a different march.
Robs '52s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave24 wrote:
hEMPIpride wrote:
Der Steiner Rad wrote:

You know, you're right... this thread has gone way off topic. It's about Randee, and randar wheels not fullfilling his end of a business transaction with a paying customer. It doesn't help at all when people come in here, and fawn all over his product, i.e., "are the new ones done, are they available?", etc.. In case you've forgotten, Randee has blatantly ripped off a customer, and the only thing he's done to rectify this is to send a "refund" via US postal MO, clearly marked "negotiable only in the US and it's territories" (puerto rico?), to his customer in Australia. Confused .

On the other hand, I know that the choices of rim styles are very limited, as far as wide five pattern goes, but those are some of the ugliest wheels I've ever seen (IMHO), so I'd never consider buying them anyway. Bottomline, business' need to take care of business and their customers. And if they don't, I won't deal with them, EVER. Obviously, Randee doesn't take care of either.

Totally agree. Anyone reading this should not do business with Randee until he takes care of business. buying from a blatant thief is just wrong. Support 65busser by not buying from him.
vwandy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how does one go about getting a set of DSR's?
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good News!! I've had a call from Randy. (Just discovered his message from the 15th of Feb on my phone). On that same day I received an email from a friend of his confirming what Randee said in his message, that $400 will be sent by Paypal within a few days.
I rec'd another email today from Randees friend to say that it is definately happening, but the holiday in the US today may slow it down another 24hrs.
Ill keep you posted.

www.busnbug.com
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presidents day doesn't effect Paypal.

Good to hear your money may be on the way though......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 23

Jump to: