Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
hEMPIpride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appologize for bringing your name into this, Dave.................
for someone who is trying to make a name for himself this is diffinitely not going at it the right way. Not once has he made any effort to even reply. It doesn't take more than a phone call or to get on a computer to tell his side of the story on what's going on. A real business man would! This thread has been going on for more than a week and if his computers down I'm sure he's got friends that could help him out. I say the moneys spent and he's got none left to make anymore wheels. So, if your gonna put a deposit down consider your money GONE!

K-Mart of autobody "KCW"
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a reason for Randee doing this, and I think it's not the Randee you all know who's doing it. I don't know the reason, and there is no logical reason. I've politely given him every opportunity to explain, but I really don't want or need an explanation.
It's all very simple really. I want my money back because I have lost faith in Randee and anything he says.
I'll keep posting the communications I've had with him until such time as Randee does the honest and honourable thing. Until he does what he says he'll do. And when he does it, I'll forgive him and hold no grudge and tell everyone on here that Randee did the right thing.
So it's up to you Randee. You're in control.

This was the first time I heard from Randee, 2 months after he advised that payment had been received and he would keep me updated.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****"

hi brad................. sorry for the delay, we are done with the wheels. we can send your payment back to you if you like. thanks randee

Thanks Randee,

Unfortunately, I feel it's best you just return my deposit. As much as I love your wheels, I'm now hesitant to send any more money.
I wish you every success with them.
Cheers
Brad

hi brad im sorry you feel that way but your money is on it way.

www.busnbug.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VOODOOKING
Samba Salami Slapper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just about to send away for some taillight visors as well,..seeing this guy seems M.I.A,.. I dunno now,..

maybe if I order them now, I can get them by show season here in the Midwest (Spring)
oc63rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked and the Randar web site is up and running. If he is not shipping orders he should either post here with an explanation or mention something on his site.

My food baby is crowning.
D.S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Have all problems been sorted? As the person in question is re-advertising.
Even though he has not been very reliable his wheels/parts look very good .
Iam considering ordering a set of wheels is this safe !!!

Dave
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have not heard a word from him. I've been conned.
After I finally heard from him, in August, he asked for a phone number to call me on. He rang and was all apologetic, and was the real "nice guy" Randee.
I really wanted the wheels so I agreed to take them. I told him I just needed to deliver some bits I'd sold to get the $$$'s and that I'd be set by the end of the week to pay the balance.

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:27 PM
Subject: TheSamba.com Ad - ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****"

>A visitor to TheSamba.com has replied to your ad at:
> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=321076
> and sent the following message:
> ***************************************************************
>
> Contact: 65busser - [email protected]
> Ad: ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****" - $950 set
>
> Hey Randee, I'll have the balance by the end of the week. Just had to sell
> a few bits.
> So, how will you ship them?
> Thanks for the call too, by the way. I was really hangin for these and was
> really disappointed when I thought it wasn't gonna happen.
> Cheers
> Brad
>
> ps. Do you have a pic of the 4 1/2's?
>
>

Hey Randee,
Man you are impossible. I've had the $$$'s for nearly a week now, sent you
an email 8 days ago (below) to firm up the shipping details and AGAIN
haven't heard from you.
I just don't have a good feeling about this any more. S'thing's telling me
to give it a miss and I'm going to. Everyone tells me you're a great guy and
I'm sure you are, but everyone also comments on your reliability. (or lack
of it!!). Man I can't spend $2200 in Aussie money and not be able to rely on
the seller.
Just Paypal my deposit ($400) to this email address. Don't send me a cheque
'cos I won't be able to cash it over here.
Let's just get it over and done with.
Thanks
Brad

www.busnbug.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next response I had from Randee was 2 days later when he sent this....

hi brad did you send it paypal?

The next reply was 2 months later, when I received this....

Sent: Thursday, 9 November 2006 2:43 AM
To: Brad Wells
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - ****The NEW RANDAR " RDW!!!****"

give me your info and it will go out

www.busnbug.com
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if this guy comes good and repays the money now and after all this time and discussion on the forum, I would be most reluctant to do any further business with him.This is simply not right.The most frustrating thing about it is the fact that he has just renewed and reactivated all his current ads for all his products here including an insulting ad for the RDW wheels. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys work it out Im willing to pick the $$ up from him and send it out for you "If he gives me the cash I can pay pal it to you or a postal money order" If you pay the price of the MO. Or if you still want the rims you can send me the $$ and Ill meet him at a show to pick up the rims and give him the$$. But the shipper has to be local like post office or fed ex ups something like that. You can ask around here on samba some say im a cry baby and some say im an asswhole but im sure they will all say you can trust me. So let me know if I could help. Jason
hEMPIpride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Eden wrote:
If you guys work it out Im willing to pick the $$ up from him and send it out for you "If he gives me the cash I can pay pal it to you or a postal money order" If you pay the price of the MO. Or if you still want the rims you can send me the $$ and Ill meet him at a show to pick up the rims and give him the$$. But the shipper has to be local like post office or fed ex ups something like that. You can ask around here on samba some say im a cry baby and some say im an asswhole but im sure they will all say you can trust me. So let me know if I could help. Jason

Damn, fool you think these guys are just gonna hand over acouple hundred bucks to you. They're already having problems with Randee. For some no name whinner to ask for money. you got to be kidding Rolling Eyes No thanks to that. The only thing I would ask from you is to kick Randees ass when you see him.

K-Mart of autobody "KCW"
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jason. Appreciate the offer, but I can't see why Randee can't just give the $$$'s to Rareair for him to Paypal it back. He got the money that way, can't see why he can't send it back that way. Can't understand why a business doesn't have it's own Paypal account. Obviously dealing with cowboys here.
Still haven't heard from Randee or seen any sign of the money he's been promissing.
So maybe if you could kick Randee's ass for me, that might help for now.

www.busnbug.com
lonslo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn(Rareair), I know you and Randee are pretty good friends. What's the deal with him anyways? It's looking like he's gonna loose business, what's even more F**ked up these guys overseas will probobly never see their money again Evil or Very Mad.......... Why don't you let him use your computer so he can maybe explain his side or even get a try to get a hold of these guys.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hEMPIpride wrote:
Jason Eden wrote:

Damn, fool you think these guys are just gonna hand over acouple hundred bucks to you. They're already having problems with Randee. For some no name whinner to ask for money. you got to be kidding Rolling Eyes No thanks to that. The only thing I would ask from you is to kick Randees ass when you see him.
Just because you have not heard of me does not mean Im a no name. If you ask around you will find that I am known here and people trust me. I buy and sell cars and parts all the time, and deal with people overseas all the time. "do you see any neg feed back on me?" A guy in sweden sends me a few thousand dollars worth of parts to sell for him a few times a year, he trust me. But I dont really care I was just trying to step up and help these guys out because they are so far away "I dont want to kick Randys ass" so I thought this option might work. Later
Russ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Eden wrote:
hEMPIpride wrote:
Jason Eden wrote:

Just because you have not heard of me does not mean Im a no name. If you ask around you will find that I am known here and people trust me. I buy and sell cars and parts all the time, and deal with people overseas all the time. "do you see any neg feed back on me?" A guy in sweden sends me a few thousand dollars worth of parts to sell for him a few times a year, he trust me. But I dont really care I was just trying to step up and help these guys out because they are so far away "I dont want to kick Randys ass" so I thought this option might work. Later

i thought the third party was a good option actually
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems he can respond.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=854438&highlight=#854438

Come on Randee. If you haven't got the $$$'s to return to me, at least tell me so. I'm happy to work something out. Just communicate will you?

www.busnbug.com
Behemoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

65busser wrote:
Seems he can respond.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=854438&highlight=#854438

Come on Randee. If you haven't got the $$$'s to return to me, at least tell me so. I'm happy to work something out. Just communicate will you?

Yeah but that was 7 months ago busser.
65busser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing?

www.busnbug.com
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't see a 7 mo. old post/reply (if that is the most recent) as a good sign.
IN2VWS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His last post was 7 months ago, but if you look at Randarwheels profile, he last looked at this site and updated all his ads on the 27th, 3 days ago. So he is around, and he is looking at this. He knows what is happening.
I hope you get your money back Brad.
Jason Eden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys had EV look into this for you? or ask him to put a block on his ads till this gets resolved? If so what did he say? I cant believe Randy is not , making this right "He seemed like a nice guy the few times I seen him"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: