Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randar Wheels - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: randarwheels
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 28, 2016
VWNut_69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randee responded quickly and with more pictures, shipped item quickly as well. Pleasure to deal with.
Mike Speer
ghiaguy682002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if this guy is still around? I have been sending e-mails and no reply. Thanx.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joe Bence
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is around as stated in his ads it is best to call, or Face Book
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ghiaguy682002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have tried to contact Randee through facebook and phoning him directly. No replies or returned phone calls be he did send me a friend request. Wtf? I have sent him countless phone calls stating that I wanted to buy some wheels and through pm on facebook. Im not going to bother him anymore but does anyone know whats up with this guy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Randar Wheels - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently ordered a pair of Randee's harp mirror arms with heads for my Double Cab project. I could not be happier! If you look closely at his versus any others- I believe Randee's are the only steel ones with the extra machined groove at the top that allows the mirror head clamp to actually ...clamp!

Anyway, his communication was great, quality of product outstanding. He even personally called me to make sure my order would be fulfilled as I wished. Just all around great service. I'm proud to soon have his craftsmanship on my bus!

Sincerely, Bradford

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1234804

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Jump to:
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: