Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

non-VW (Kubel/Schwimm) taillight lookout
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubel Nick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: non-VW (Kubel/Schwimm) taillight lookout Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=371170

I just emailed the seller with this info, waiting to hear back from him but hopefully he'll update the ad with the correct info. These taillight are for a Hanomog/Unimog, not for VW. They look somewhat similar to a Kubel/Schwimm so one may think they are. These actually came on my Kubel when I bought mine (but w/o the bottom clear tag light) but of course not correct taillights along with other non-correct parts on my car

I bought an NOS set of these taillights for my volksrod on ebay for about $25 each. They still pop up there once in awhile
coad Premium Member
Samba Scapegoat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see them on German ebay constantly for almost nothing. They are popular for use on farm tractors over there. Search for "Hella Traktor" and usually a bunch pop up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: