Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

woodslat - [email protected] - Eric Zitzman
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: woodslat
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 21, 2022
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: woodslat - [email protected] - Eric Zitzman Reply with quote

Great buyer, paid promptly quick answers to e-mails which is a big plus to me(instead of wondering?) Privilege to do business with. Highly recommend doing business with him Very Happy
Rick 60ragtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
james21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very fast paymeant . will do business again , Green Bus
thanks james
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blaubus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought an apron from him, and he was totally honest about the condition, and take my word for it - that is RARE... too many sellers of 71 bus engine lids lie about there being no dents. like every ad i have seen and every lid i bought. ERIC please find me a straight lid. you are the only one i can trust. 50 dollar bonus if its blue.
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightning fast payment. I wish all people who say they want to buy something from me were this good about paying.
Jason.
dragster172
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Vw dealer licence plate frames Reply with quote

Eric

I can`t seem to contact you by email at the moment, the shipping number you gave me is incorrect.

Could you drop me an email?

cheers.

Wink
dragster172
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent service, well packed and shipped to the UK.

Cheers Eric! Very Happy
gimmehead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a couple of dealer plate frames from eric and was very happy with what i got plus very fast shipping. im tryin to get ahold of him again to get a few more items. i think my email is screwed does anyone know how to get ahold of him other than email?
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: z Reply with quote

gimmehead wrote:
bought a couple of dealer plate frames from eric and was very happy with what i got plus very fast shipping. im tryin to get ahold of him again to get a few more items. i think my email is screwed does anyone know how to get ahold of him other than email?

his # as stated in his ads is 530 219-1768
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this seller sound it like a great seller.But after 15 days him receiving my payment ,and he haven't sent my dealer plate frame ,I beginning to wonder if my item is going to arrive,I work hard for my money please send my item.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
woodslat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafyvolky wrote:
this seller sound it like a great seller.But after 15 days him receiving my payment ,and he haven't sent my dealer plate frame ,I beginning to wonder if my item is going to arrive,I work hard for my money please send my item.

Sent it today, Express Mail overnight delivery to make sure you get it by the time you go to your show. Tracking number is EO 934217978 US. The USPS emailed you the same tracking number.

In addition, I have been looking for the original dealer owner's manual folder with the San Rafael Leon Felton dealer name embossed on the front that I have had in my collection for years, can't locate it from my recent move. When it turns up, it's yours. Sorry again for all the delays.
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: san Rafael dealer plate Reply with quote

Eric ,its finally here a little bit late ,but no problems or hard feelings. If you find the manual youare talking about ,Let me know how much I'll send you the money,bye the way I love the frame. Installed it 2 minutes after the delivery man handed to me looks great thankyou .Rafael
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
woodslat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: san Rafael dealer plate Reply with quote

rafyvolky wrote:
Eric ,its finally here a little bit late ,but no problems or hard feelings. If you find the manual youare talking about ,Let me know how much I'll send you the money,bye the way I love the frame. Installed it 2 minutes after the delivery man handed to me looks great thankyou .Rafael

Glad it got there in time for your show! I'll contact you when the dealer booklet shows up. THanks again!!

-eric
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric came through for me in a big way with some hard to find lil pieces I needed to get my bus back on the ground....thanks for your help my bus is back on all 4's again!
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: a Reply with quote

another easy and fast transaction with Eric. thanks again
1OLD61BUS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric rocks! My item arrived very fast and in great condition. I would gladly do business again. Many thanks.
leakycamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought 2 VW type 2 camper vans, Eric was very very helpful with any questions asked. The vans arrived in the conditon he described. Information provided about shipping agent was brilliant.

Would recommend highly and I hope to do business again soon.

Thanks again Eric, and hopefully I will be seeing you at the VW show here on the 6th.

Nick Very Happy
jrockford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Eric Great Seller Reply with quote

Eric was great seller. He responded quickly by e-mail, and then sent me the part on time, in great condition.

I would buy from Eric again.
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my received my seat from Eric. He is a kickass seller who I wouldn't hesitate to buy from. The transaction went quick and smooth and the seat arrived packed to survive a bomb blast!

Thanks Eric!
woodslat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Thanks everybody! Haven't been on this thread in months, just working hard, glad everyone appreciates it!!

-eric

NorCal Relics
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric responded to a wanted ad of mine with a much needed part.

Excellent transaction.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: