Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pedro sainz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pedro sainz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Chupacabra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Single cab roof rack Reply with quote

Ordered a single cab roof rack from Pedro
Great communication, Built and shipped as agreed, Roof rack was well packaged and is beautiful. Excellent quality. Top notch seller.
shtmtl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Pedro's racks Reply with quote

I just received my 4th and 5th rack from Pedro. He shipped the roof rack thru Greyhound and UPS for the decklid rack. Both were packaged well and arrived on time without any damage. I always recommend Pedro to anyone asking about a rack. The new wood color is incredible.
As always - Great job Pedro!!!

1956 Oval
1958 Kombi
1962 Squareback
1962 Notchback
1962 Type 34
1962 Squareback
1964 Kombi
1964 Notchback
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
leah253
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my roof rack!! I ordered a rack for my 67 fastback from Pedro...I am so happy with it! Looks great, arrived in a timely fashion and great customer service! I will recommend to any of my friends who are looking for a rack!

Thanks again!
chriskcpa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: VW Roof Rack for 73 Bus Reply with quote

Pedro built a 6' rack for my 1973 VW Westy conversion (it has a rag top where the pop-top once was). The rack is absolutely stunning! The craftsmanship is outstanding and fits perfectly! If you want a solid rack that may very well outlive your car...Pedro is the guy to build it!
ssalta55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Pedro's Roof Rack Reply with quote

Just received two rack order.

Perfect............High quality work, Pedro.

Thank You.
Bobswenson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received the full extension rack for my '66 squareback. Very pleased with the product and craftsmanship. Thanks for a fine product.

Bob
hazmatr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: 1963 RAGTOP RACK Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Pedro is very easy to work with. His communication is outstanding. He is very personable and takes amazing pride in his workmanship. Take the time to look at one of his racks, before you buy any rack. They sell by word of mouth only and he stays busy. Thanks Pedro, can't wait to get it dirty. I have a question. Has anyone figured out a way to lock'em or have a connection for security bolts and wrench?
pedro sainz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 1963 RAGTOP RACK Reply with quote

hazmatr wrote:
I have a question. Has anyone figured out a way to lock'em or have a connection for security bolts and wrench?

YES Sir

here's a link http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=49022
N.O.N.A member #3
The Truth is Out There
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RZEDGE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only does Pedro have the highest quality, and most beautiful racks for our VWs, he is also a true gentleman and an excellent communicator.

Purchase with absolute confidence!

aturner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: rounded double cab rack from Pedro Reply with quote

Just received a new rack. Arrived in great condition and packaged well for the cross country trip. Looks great and can't wait to use. Communication from order to receipt was excellent and Pedro was very quick to respond to questions as well as pricing being very good compared to other options I have looked at.
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Karmann ghia bumper over rider tubes Reply with quote

Very Happy Pedro Purchased some Ghia Over rider Tubes . Quick communictaion . And $$ Payment $$ . I would not hesitate ,Buying or Selling AGAIN. Another Great Buyer . On the one and only THE SAMBA .COM . THANK YOU !!!
kidSUSHI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: fasty rack Reply with quote

Just got my sweet rack from Pedro. Thank you!! Great to get to know you man! Good guy and a wonderful product... Rack is awesome and was more than I expected. Thank you Thank you...!!

stevenstomDLUX23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Stylin' Rack Reply with quote

Just installed my rack from Pedro. Super Awesome Thanks Pedro, it completes my bus! Quality, craftsmanship and overall great experience with a great guy.

Again Thanks Pedro.
Chrisavelyn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: New Roof Rack by Pedro Reply with quote

I am new to Samba but wanted to leave a positive review for Pedro regarding my new full roof rack for my '69 squareback. I bought this car about a year ago and have wanted one of Pedro's racks ever since... As it happens, I contacted him just in time to get the last one he had! I wondered if his wonderful reputation was an exaggeration, and upon meeting him realized quickly that it was not. He is a super nice person, an amazing craftsman, and an honest businessman. I have nothing but great things to say about both him and the awesome rack he made for my car. Thanks, Pedro!

1600LVariant
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a fuel pump on here from Everett who sent it to Pedro for a rebuild. Pedro did a beautiful and thorough job and even sent the old internals to me in the period rebuild box which i thought was awesome!

Thanks Pedro, you're a top man.
LowNSlowSquare
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Absolutely stoked with my two type 3 roof racks from Pedro Reply with quote

I recently ordered two full length Squareback roof racks from Pedro and I am speechless. The quality of his work is amazing and he is an absolute master of his craft. When buying a roof rack the choice was clear, Pedro was the only guy to go to. He is the best in the business and is great to deal with. The fitment and artistry of each rack is outstanding. He ships everything perfectly wrapping all the bars to make sure everything is show quality once it arrives. The rack contours the roof like a glove. Pedro is the man to go to. No one else can even compete with his abilities. Hopefully I head out your way to Cali one day with my Squareback so I can thank you in person. Your'e the best Pedro.
-Rich
LDB1981
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject: Amazing roof racks! Reply with quote

I bought a roof rack from Pedro for my 62' Notch. I couldn't be more pleased with it. It is a work of art to be honest! I was lucky. He had one just about done when I wanted to buy. Even if I had to wait it wouldn't bother me. The craftsmanship and quality is second to none and worth any wait and every single penny. It was packaged with care and shipped via Greyhound. Arrived in perfect condition. Thanks Pedro! I see more racks being purchased in the future...

I will post pics once the weather chills out.
thx749
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Rack over back window of 1966 VW bug Reply with quote

My rack is a beautiful work of art. Pedro does fantastic work.
mr white
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro is great with communication and really pours his heart and soul in his work,the end result is a beautiful roof rack! No worries buying from him!! Thanks Pedro!!
eyetzr Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can you say about Pedro that has not been mentioned here before. Great guy, spot on products, fast shipping & response. For me I was looking for jail bars for my square, he does not do them anymore, but he stepped up & made me a set. Thanks Applause
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: