Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Martin Serrano - allwagons - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Martin Serrano - allwagons - [email protected] Reply with quote

Martin Serrano - username ALLWAGONS at [email protected]

BUYERS BEWARE, This Seller - Martin from LA will SWITCH bait on you!
what the picture you see on his ad that you purchase is Not exactly what you will get!.
This man will ship you something that is damage or junk that cannot be use. also he would turn around and try to blame you as the buyer's fault.
I try to resolve this matter with him but got nowhere.
A Real Scam and will give you nothing but grief! I would stay away from Martin Serrano.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBullets
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought a couple different parts from Serrano. The parts look great and the shipping is fast...
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW as far as that deal with RSR. I have no idea how that happened or if it really happened. I received an email from william about 9:00 pm stating his interest on a bus speedo I had for sale for the mere sum of $40.00. A deal was struck and at 10:15 pm believe it or not the item was shipped. About two days later I receive an email with some profanity stating that I would get bad Karma and that I had switched the item. I received pictures of the speedo with a dent on the bezel and a broken needle, as a matter of fact, the needle wan's even there. The buyer RSR reported me to the Samba without even giving me a chance to reply. Refused to open my e-mails unless it was a Paypal refund(stated by RSR) Siad he shipped it back and I never received it. If I had done this kid wrong, I would have sent him another one (wich I have but with clear needle and more expensive) I am an old VW guy i have been buying and selling parts ONLY for the sole purpose of funding my own projects and not to make a quick buck. Also look at my E**y Feedback ibuyoldvwparts.

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Martin Serrano [email protected] Reply with quote

JUST FOR THE RECORD REGARDING THE DAMAGE SPEEDO THIS SELLER SOLD ME.
MARTIN SERRANO HAS QUICKLY FORGOTTEN THAT I HAVE MAILED THE DAMAGE SPEEDO BACK TO HIM THAT HE SEND ME THE VERY DAY THAT I RECIVED IT. I SEND IT ON REGISTERD MAIL AND HE RECIVED IT A FEW DAYS LATER! ( AGAIN HE LIES TO HIS TEETH ON THIS FORUM!)
ALSO I HAVE SPOKE TO EVERETT AT SAMBA REGARDING THIS SELLER AND HAS GIVIN HIM PLENTY OF ADVANCE NOTICE IF THE PROBLEM IS NOT RESOVE I WILL REPORT HIM. I SAVE ALL MY EMAIL CONVERSATION WITH MARTIN THE SELLER AND KEPT ALL THE ADVICE FROM EVERETT AT SAMBA. ALSO JUST A NOTE EVEN EVERETT AT SAMBA DROP HIM A EMAIL REGADING THIS MATTER AND CHOISE TO IGNOR IT!

BEWARE THIS MAN WILL SELL YOU DAMAGE GOODS OR SWITCH BAIT ON YOU! WHAT YOU SEE ON HIS PICTURE AD IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL GET. WORST YET HE IS A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH AS SOON AS HE GETS YOUR MONEY$
PIMPPRIDE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Serrano is the man... nothing but good dealings with buying or selling...

Anthony / ISP WEST
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jnr356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a coach steering wheel off martin a few years ago and was very happy with my purchase and i'm in australia

australias real aircooled community
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Martin Serrano [email protected] Reply with quote

uh, a few years ago!
sometimes desparate times have change.

ever got burned , you'll know what I mean.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Martin says he did not receive the box back and you said you sent it registered mail, maybe you should post the tracking number. A tracking number can be referenced by anyone using the USPS web site and will prove it was delivered.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flyinglow94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Feedback for ALLWAGONS Reply with quote

We bought the type 3 flat4 overrider bumper set from ALLWAGONS. We are very happy. He's a very fast shipper and responds to all emails. The overriders were perfect, just as he stated. Thank you very much! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are making me blush! This is the ist time I get psoitive feedback after a transaction!

Those overriders will look great on your squareback! Good Luck!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
WVtoH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had several transactions with Martin and he has always paid right away and with ZERO problems. If Martin says he wants it, he won't string you along for days like some buyers will. Kudos to you sir! Cool
2014 TDI Jetta Sportwagon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vidar Wulff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.I bought a book from Martin,he shipped it out fast packed it well and it arrived in excellent condition.Thumbs up. Thanks Martin From a happy customer in northern norway.
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry (RSR) but your attempts to ruin Martin Serrano's reputation has failed miserably! Obviously with all of those positive feedbacks (including mine) I been dealing with Martin for decades and he has proven time after time to be a very stand up guy!
Very Happy
Me think there is a possibility that you are the "nightmare customer" we are all trying to avoid!
My 2 cents.
G.G.

P.S. (Esto es para mi compaņero Martin Serrano, usted no se aguite mi ingeniero y licensiado entusiasta Volkswagerino de la tecnologia nazi alemana, usted sigale echando fregadazos, pesele a quien le pese, y duelale a quien le duela, para mi ha sido un honor conocerlo y compartir este hobby adictivo que son los VW's.
gabvwkey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin contacted me looking to buy some of my reproduction luggage bar caps. Payment via paypal...fast and friendly transaction. Parts are on the way! Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin recently made a purchase from me as well. Paid when he said he would, and LET ME KNOW when he had recieved it.
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(gabvwkey) gg you don't know the hell u are talking about!
ever got burned by a fellow mexican, well Serrano burned me big time!
I have no gain but lost my money$$$
LET ME KNOW if you ever get your Money$ stolen from a purchase until then mine your own biz.
johnnyrotten
I Cure Seizures!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSR wrote:
(gabvwkey) gg you don't know the hell u are talking about!
ever got burned by a fellow mexican, well Serrano burned me big time!
I have no gain but lost my money$$$
LET ME KNOW if you ever get your Money$ stolen from a purchase until then mine your own biz.

Dude, calm down. Seems like this seller is the real deal. Check your tracking number since it was "registered". I do believe that Martin would let you know if he got it or not, honestly. This may be a USPS problem. I would definately research the seller before I would bash him on this site. Posting trash about someone with a positive status on this site will get you nowhere fast.

You are 14 posts in and already making enemies. RELAX, if you are mad about $40, you may need to read up on the G. Serrano thread or the Mario/Joan Shannon thread. $40 ain't nothing! And I am sure if you calmed down a bit Martin would help you in resolving the problem.

Just an observation....

John

In the garage....

64 Ghia
66 beetle
56 Oval rag
58 ex-art project Beetle
A fleet of parts buses and ghias
RSR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your concern and support. Its like this, Martin send me a early bus wacky speedometer with an Orange color Needle and the needle was loose and rolling around the inside glass! This was not acceptable so I shipped it back and he would not refund my money. We had a three way tread conversation with Everett Barnes and I came up with a solution, since he would not give back my money I suggest to Martin that he should donated my $40.00 to Samba insted and I would drop all complain. he ofcource rather keep my Blood money. Its the principle of it, kinda earks me when someone rapes my wallet!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB from January, 2007 wrote:
Since Martin says he did not receive the box back and you said you sent it registered mail, maybe you should post the tracking number. A tracking number can be referenced by anyone using the USPS web site and will prove it was delivered.

Again...
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BigHerc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. what an agry little man. Just stumbled across this thread sounds like allwagon has a good rep, I bought some gauges of a guy on here for somethin like 100-150 bucks when I first joined, he said they were perfect, looked good in the pic, but when I got them they were junk, at least for what I was doing, so I just tossed them in my parts pile to be sold some day, anyways I just chalked it up to my inexperiece in buying used parts and called it a day. My time is very valuable to me so trying to chase down a hundred bucks and ship back the parts and send fifty agry emails and blah blah blah wasn't even worth the effort or the stress. We are talking about 40.00 right, let it go man sounds like allwagon would make it right if you would calm down and oh, I don't know, be a little less dramatic(you sound a little like my wife)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: