Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hella Driving Lights
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGMIKEY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:40 pm    Post subject: Hella Driving Lights Reply with quote

I picked up these last week. I believe they are vintage Mercedes-Benz driving lights. 1960's era or maybe 1970s. Unfortunately they are not a matched pair.

One is marked Hella 29110 on the body and the lens.
The retaining ring is marked n=26cm/5m. it is complete with reflector and a bulb.

The other light looks the same but has no marking on the body. The retaining ring has the same marking, n=26cm/5m. The lens and reflector is missing from this light and a sealed beam is installed. It's a poor fit.

I would appreciate verification of what these actually are and where I might get a replacement lens and reflector.

Thank You.

Mike T

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Deserter Series 1 project.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=787047&highlight=

1973 Beetle Driver, Marina Blue.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: