Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
klsa4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: blackdog1999 Honest Seller Reply with quote

I just received the rocker panels from Corey (blackdog1999)... they were exactly as he described them to be and shipping was fast. He even wanted to make sure he had the right address so instead of e-mailing me he called me. Thanks Corey, will do business with you anytime.... Very Happy
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved a set of Westy curtain rods. Arrived fine, packed well, no problems at all.

Thanks Corey!

Hold the pickles, it's 100% pure beef Namocsid!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
woodslat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent buyer too, sold him an extremely rare piece of literature from my personal collection (because he has the vehicle) he came over in person, paid cash, thanked me, and left. He's bought misc. bay window bits from me as well, always in person, always in cash.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Corey [email protected] BAD buyer Reply with quote

Corey purchased from me Two NOS ashtrays for type 3 on Nov 26, they were shipped immediately. About a week later he emails stating that one is NOT NOS. I immediately refunded his money on Dec 2nd and advise him to return the items no questios asked. Today is Dec 10 and he refuses to return the ashtrays. He feels that I missrepresented the items and he may do as he wishes. Well Return them or Pay up!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all who read my feedback forum,

I purchased, what was advertised as, 2 NOS Type 3 rear ashtrays from Martin Serano. They were $100 shipped. When they arrived I had one factroy box, 2 ashtrays, and 2 rubber cu/seals. The one out of the box looked great and was as advertised. The other was in the factory box and looked good when I first pulled it out. As I opened the ashtray I noticed it's pivoting was lose, like they get when they have been used a lot. I then looked inside the astray and saw obvious signs of staining and corosion from use as an ashtray. I immidiately emailed Martin asking him to check to make sure he sent me the correct parts. I even asked him did he make a mistake and if not I would like to workout sending him the used ashtray back and getting a partial refund. 2 days went by with no response. Upon my second email to Martin, asking him the same questions and keeping a good nuetral attitude, he immidiately refunds all funds and demands that I send him both of HIS ashtrays back. We then emailed back and forth about 30 times. Each time I would explain to him I do not want to send back the one NOS ashtray I had bought it and all I wanted was for him to accept back the missrepresented part.

I have since sent back his missrepresented part and sent him the $50 for the one NOS ashtray.

Martin,

It is too bad that you made more out of this than it needed to be. You have gotten so upset over something you misrepesented.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... thank you Corey for the smokin' deal on the VDO gauges. They all work, and the parts arrived quickly and were packaged well.

You rule.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey's parts are always priced well, packed well, and shipped fast. I haven't met him personally, but the guy treats me like an old friend every time we strike a deal.

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackdog1999 wrote:
To all who read my feedback forum,

I purchased, what was advertised as, 2 NOS Type 3 rear ashtrays from Martin Serano. They were $100 shipped. When they arrived I had one factroy box, 2 ashtrays, and 2 rubber cu/seals. The one out of the box looked great and was as advertised. The other was in the factory box and looked good when I first pulled it out. As I opened the ashtray I noticed it's pivoting was lose, like they get when they have been used a lot. I then looked inside the astray and saw obvious signs of staining and corosion from use as an ashtray. I immidiately emailed Martin asking him to check to make sure he sent me the correct parts. I even asked him did he make a mistake and if not I would like to workout sending him the used ashtray back and getting a partial refund. 2 days went by with no response. Upon my second email to Martin, asking him the same questions and keeping a good nuetral attitude, he immidiately refunds all funds and demands that I send him both of HIS ashtrays back. We then emailed back and forth about 30 times. Each time I would explain to him I do not want to send back the one NOS ashtray I had bought it and all I wanted was for him to accept back the missrepresented part.

I have since sent back his missrepresented part and sent him the $50 for the one NOS ashtray.

Martin,

It is too bad that you made more out of this than it needed to be. You have gotten so upset over something you misrepesented.

I made a deal out of it because I thought you were a cool person. Obviously You are NOT! The type 3 community is a fairly small one. We need not burn each other. I refunded your money the instance you were not satisfied, this without having my parts back. Remember, when You got your money, you still had the ashtrays. I made good and gave you a full refund for an item you did not like. Somehow you took it upon yourself to teach me a lesson (BOO HOO) and kept one of my ashtrays. When I received only one, then you proceded to Paypal me $50.00. The deal was for two ashtrays @ $100.00 . I have a strong policy of ALL SALES FINAL but I thought I was dealing with a fair person. Oh well....

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast shipping and packed very well. The condition of the emblem was better than described. Thanks!
datatechnic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey is very responsive to email, and will make sure your stuff gets to you in one piece. Highly recommended.
BSQUARE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a muffler and upper heat exchangers from Corey.
He was prompt in replying to emails, and shipped quickly.
Parts were accurately described and fairly priced.
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a large SO42 Rear cushion from Corey and it came shipped and packaged up very well & came right on time. Responsible seller and communicator.
bug409
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

Received ragtop header bow today. Quick shipping, looks great, thanks.
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

purchased a pressed bumper from Corey. Sent him full funds and he was to bring me the bumper a month later at a show up here in the pacific northwest. Followed through with excellent communication and the bumper was as described (and pictured)

will do business again.

thanks Corey.

jake
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another perfect transaction from the blackdog!

The door is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again Corey

[email protected]
bugasm Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Type34 Purchase Reply with quote

Began looking for a T34 few months ago. One of them was Corey's. He answered every email promptly and honestly and provided excellent pictures when requested.
My first long distance purchase, and he made it go very smooth.
Fairly negotiated price and co-operated with shipping arrangements.
And then was concerned that the car arrived safe and sound!
A definite lifetime enthusiast and would do business with him again! Very Happy
56 Sedan, 57 Sunroof (2), 62 Notch, 65 Cal-look Sedan, 65 Razor Ghia, 65 Baja, 68 Squak, 69 Ghia Coupe, 69 Bus, 69 Empi Imp (#1208),70 Volksrod

***If it isn't on Samba, it doesn't exist!!!***
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction with Cory. Very friendly to deal with, he gave me a great deal on parts I wanted. Fast shipping too!
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey responded to my wanted ad and delivered a needed part to a local show for me. I installed it into my bus and it worked great. Thanks Corey!
big wavos
OCTO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: very easy to deal with Reply with quote

Bought an NOS 6v type 2 fuel gauge from mr. cory have not tested it yet but it did arrive well packed and quickly which I do appreciate. Thanks
Ann Mezger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey is also an excellent buyer. He's very fast with payment & communication. Absolute pleasure to deal with & I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
Thanks Corey!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 31

Jump to: