Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
DHPfirefighter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a door seal for my square from Corey. Very smooth transaction and item was as described. Will do business again!!!
TheStig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a door seal for my fastback. Item was exactly as described, and Corey was very quick to respond to my e-mails. Would do business with again.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... another smooth deal with Corey, bought again. I recommend this seller to anyone considering doing business with him.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Transaction with Corey, awesome packaging and came quickly

Thanks again
dougkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Transaction with Corey, awesome packaging fast delivery. Definitely a great and dependable seller
airkewld63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sent payment early monday morning for bus parts. have sent multiple emails regarding my payment and when they would be shipped. have heard no reply as of now. feeling a little sketchy, but do understand people can be busy. just wondering what's the deal, not really a complaint.
1964 Deluxe Beetle
2003 VW GTI A.E. 1.8T- IY#2995 (totaled)
2004 VW Jetta GLI 1.8T (sold)
1963 OG Beetle
tubdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

airkewld63 wrote:
sent payment early monday morning for bus parts. have sent multiple emails regarding my payment and when they would be shipped. have heard no reply as of now. feeling a little sketchy, but do understand people can be busy. just wondering what's the deal, not really a complaint.

You have nothing to worry about with Corey. Give him a few more days as he might be on the road picking up some more buses.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
airkewld63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heard from Corey today. all is good and items gettin' shipped today.
1964 Deluxe Beetle
1963 OG Beetle
Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Type 3 wheel from Corey. Price was good, item was as described, packaging was better than needed. Would definately deal with him again.

airkewld63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my bus seat clamps today! shipped out on friday from Cali and arrived today in Virginia! shipping is fast and packaged nice! will def keep an eye on what he's selling! Thanks corey!
1964 Deluxe Beetle
1963 OG Beetle
BlueJupiter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems here with Corey. He ships fast and responds VERY quickly to emails.
badassratbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: cunt Reply with quote

i have bought some doors off here from COREY BLOOM tried to sort postage when i could not i got reimbersed 75 dollars out of 300 is he taking the piss cos i will not travel thousands of miles to kick the f**k out of him, opinions appreciated am i just being picky
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: cunt Reply with quote

badassratbus wrote:
i have bought some doors off here from COREY BLOOM tried to sort postage when i could not i got reimbersed 75 dollars out of 300 is he taking the piss cos i will not travel thousands of miles to kick the f**k out of him, opinions appreciated am i just being picky

Yep! That's Corey alright. Sneaky! I dealt with him in the past and he sounded very cool! then He didn't like an item I sold him and he held part of my money and kept my part. Don't worry he's not worth your time or anybody's time. I see him at shows and just look the other way. Don't waste your time!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: cunt Reply with quote

badassratbus wrote:

Can you use some punctuation? I don't quite follow you.
airkewld63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: cunt Reply with quote

Erik G wrote:
badassratbus wrote:
i have bought some doors off here from COREY BLOOM. tried to sort postage. when i could not, i got reimbersed 75 dollars out of 300. is he taking the piss? cos i will not travel thousands of miles to kick the f**k out of him. opinions appreciated. am i just being picky

Can you use some punctuation? I don't quite follow you.

there, not that hard.
1964 Deluxe Beetle
1963 OG Beetle
kgstef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: 67 Bus Reply with quote

Our 67 samba that we bought from Corey arrived safe in Belgium, quick communication. OK!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pizzaman49
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Good Info Reply with quote

He was nice to talk to on the phone and wasn't trying to sell me anything when asked for help?

I'm not as VW smart as most on here, but he helped me out.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am satisfied yet again.

Thanks for breaking up the package so I could get exactly what I needed.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bbadassratbus Reply with quote

To respond to badassratbus , MATTHEW GILL, above,

I just love how people only want to give the details that help them when they have a problem.

This guy buys 2 Bus front doors from me in May of this year, 08, & asks me to ship them to England. I suggest that he finds a freind that is shipping a vehicle to England to save on shipping cost & I will send the doors to the location of the Bus before it is put on the boat. He finds said vehicle & I box up the doors & send them down to Long Beach as requested. 4 weeks later I get an email asking me to check into things as badassratbus has not heard anything about his doors. I proceed to call Greyhound & find out that no one has picked up the door at the Long Beach Greyhound station. I then call the guy who is supposed to pick them up. He responds with "I have no f**king time to run around for you punkass VW guys". needless to say this guy is not going to pick up the parts. Also by this time Greyhound has shipped the door out to there main warehouse in Texas to be disposed of. I guess this is standard procedure for Greyhound if packages are undelivered. It takes me 6 phone calls over 3 weeks to get Greyhound to ship the doors out to me & I have to pay another $75 to get them back. That makes $150 in shipping of his said $300.

So after I get the doors back to my house. I email badassratbus that I have them & what would he like me to do. He says to hold on to them as he really needs them & he will find another way to get them. Well 2 more months go by & he finally contacts me & says he wants his money back. So I calculated $300 paid, minus $150 shipping, $20 Paypal fee, plus the fact that if I did not fight with Greyhound the door would have been lost forever. Last there was 2 months of storage. I figured, that out of the $150 that was actually paid for the doors, about half of that was fair.

Now maybe next time I will just not call Greyhound & fight to get the parts back. I will just let someone loose out because it would not have been my problem at that point. Fortunately I am not that way & I try to be as fair & helpful as I can.
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Bbadassratbus Reply with quote

blackdog1999 wrote:
To respond to badassratbus , MATTHEW GILL, above,

I just love how people only want to give the details that help them when they have a problem.

This guy buys 2 Bus front doors from me in May of this year, 08, & asks me to ship them to England. I suggest that he finds a freind that is shipping a vehicle to England to save on shipping cost & I will send the doors to the location of the Bus before it is put on the boat. He finds said vehicle & I box up the doors & send them down to Long Beach as requested. 4 weeks later I get an email asking me to check into things as badassratbus has not heard anything about his doors. I proceed to call Greyhound & find out that no one has picked up the door at the Long Beach Greyhound station. I then call the guy who is supposed to pick them up. He responds with "I have no f**king time to run around for you punkass VW guys". needless to say this guy is not going to pick up the parts. Also by this time Greyhound has shipped the door out to there main warehouse in Texas to be disposed of. I guess this is standard procedure for Greyhound if packages are undelivered. It takes me 6 phone calls over 3 weeks to get Greyhound to ship the doors out to me & I have to pay another $75 to get them back. That makes $150 in shipping of his said $300.

So after I get the doors back to my house. I email badassratbus that I have them & what would he like me to do. He says to hold on to them as he really needs them & he will find another way to get them. Well 2 more months go by & he finally contacts me & says he wants his money back. So I calculated $300 paid, minus $150 shipping, $20 Paypal fee, plus the fact that if I did not fight with Greyhound the door would have been lost forever. Last there was 2 months of storage. I figured, that out of the $150 that was actually paid for the doors, about half of that was fair.

Now maybe next time I will just not call Greyhound & fight to get the parts back. I will just let someone loose out because it would not have been my problem at that point. Fortunately I am not that way & I try to be as fair & helpful as I can.

Wow, what a headache. When I worked in a camera store I once sold a $1000 camera on eBay to a guy in Germany. The total including shipping was $1082.00. The camera went through the USPS, and when delivered he was required to pay ~$450 in import duties. He refused, and the camera was shipped back to me. When it arrived, I was expected to pay the import duty to Germany at $450, and an additional import back to the states at $450, along with return shipping of around $82. I refused, and asked the post office to come back the following day and I'd make a decision then. I immediately emailed the guy and told him what the USPS was trying to collect, and told him I could either refuse the shipment and abandon it with USPS or I could pay the taxes and refund him $12. I ended up paying the taxes and refunding him $12.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 31

Jump to: