Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey sent me some knobs that were in great shape and with a really speedy shipping time. Great seller!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey sold me a part you don't see very often & I was happy to get it.
Very fair price too.
Lightning shipping.
Thanks Corey!
Evan
2wheelsport
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey had exactly what I needed at a fair price. Shipped fast and packed very well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
embo121
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Fast shipping, just as described, very happy. Recommended!
Globusoverland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a Bosch sensor from Corey. Well packed, item as discribed and a good price. Very Happy
Would buy again for sure.
Thanks from Holland!
Thanks Corey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fishdream
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a forward cargo door for a split bus from Corey. Was happy with the deal. He packed it well, and shipped it out promptly. Nice door. Thanks!
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey worked hard to make sure my '65 double cab project would have the perfect set of his nice seat upholstery. They look fantastic! You really can't imagine the quality, accuracy and sturdiness (weight) of these things from pictures- they are absolutely the best covers for a splittie restoration and Corey represents them VERY WELL! Thanks again sir, Bradford

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
Tim Donahoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I ordered a late NOS clutch shaft from Corey. A few days later, I received a very early clutch shaft. I wrote to ask what was what, and Corey apologized, told me to keep the clutch shaft he already sent, and he would send the correct one. A few days later, I got the correct part.

I’m happy. Mistakes can happen. Corey made it right with no hassle. I’d definitely buy from him again.

Tim

Richard O'Brien
aRandomAggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey responded quickly to my email and the part was just as described, and for a very fair price. I’d buy from him again!
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Corey! Good communication and fast shipping. I purchased a seat cover for my Mango bus. I haven't installed it yet, but the color and texture of the vinyl is spot on. I have a nice original example to compare it to. Can't wait to install this cover! Thanks again Corey!!
swiss_bulli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I was looking for some parts for my westy. Super responsive and he knows exactly what he is selling. Shipping to Europe was amazingly fast!
Will be happy to do business again with Corey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I purchased a gas tank and some bumper brackets from Corey. Good prices and fast shipping. I realized later that I was missing some of the bumper brackets. I asked Corey about it and he made it right and got them to me super fast. I’ve bought parts from him before and have always had a good experience. Highly recommended from me.
kaferfahrt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Hey, picked up a window crank from the Blackdog, great communication, fast trasaction, well packaged shipment. Buy from this guy!
djkeev
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I purchased a set of 4 lug beauty rings.
They aren't in the best shape, but his ad clearly showed that to be the case.

They were well packaged and arrived in good shape.
Great transaction, thank you.

Dave

Ghia
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392473

Vanagon
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6315537#6315537

Beetle
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482968&highlight=74+super+vert
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Whenever I need something I always look to see if Corey has it first. I am NEVER disappointed with what I buy and this is another great transaction. Corey your the BEST thank you!!
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a rear frame section from Corey. It was a smooth transaction all the way. Thank you!
rjplumer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Received a backseat for my 74 Bug and it fit great. It was as described and pictured. It was shipped quick and packaged well. I'd have no problem buying again from Corey. Thank you. Very Happy Very Happy that I can have backseat passengers now.
Current VW: 1974 VW Bug(Standard) https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8505350#8505350
Previous VW: 1971 VW Super Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Another satisfied purchase from Cory, just small parts but reasonable on the cost of parts and shipping.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
mkbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Just completed a good transaction. Part arrived on time and in great condition. Thanks.

My Build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=667183
ethanpogi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought large items and Corey shipped them. Other sellers won't bother to do the extra effort. Hope to buy from you again. Thank you!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 24 of 31

Jump to: