Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
VOLKSWAGNUT
Fastest VW Belt Changer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Top Shelf seller.

Corey had a Coach steering wheel missing a few pieces I was interested in..

I made contact, I received a quick reply and after a few no BS negotiations between us... it was to my door in less than a week..

Hands down how a transactions should be handled.

Applause

Thank you sir..
Its about the going not the showing
Rebuilt to drive not decorate
WANTED: Local Eatin' Joints, Triple D for TheSamba contributions here http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=570510
Search "VOLKSWAGNUT" on YouTube since you cant watch a "certain" BELT change video round here
Usually and often edited
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I Purchased an item from blackdog1999. Excellent communication, Mailed promptly and Packed very well. Item was nicer than I anticipated-Much Appreciated. Thanks Corey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67 Florida Deluxe
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I recently bought a few items from Corey and the communication was excellent, shipping was fast and items were well-packed. I would recommend him highly and not hesitate to buy from him again.

Kent

OG member of the '67 Posse

A few of my toys, past and present
'56 Oval, '66 KG Conv't, '67 21-Window, '67 Bug, '79 SuperVert, '55 Pre-A Continental
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Always quick to reply to emails and ship items out. Thanks again Corey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Great seller, very accommodating and responsive.

Split Window Club, Germany

Member #297                                     

eyetzr Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Excellent vendor. Fast response, shipped out almost instantly.
Thanks
MortalEngine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Just received a perfect set of relined brake shoes. Thanks Corey for your super fast and friendly mails, and for the instant turn around!
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Awesome fast and easy. Thanks again Corey!
One cool crazy cat
a yard full of fruit trees
26 chairs for some reason
a crapload of old shoes
a lot of books on history of the Mexican Ranchos
200+ kamax bolts... stacked in rows
skumpig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Received the distributor I ordered today from Corey. Well packed and shipped quickly. Item is exactly as I expected. Thank you again.
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a complete set of upholstery for my 1960 double cab from Corey. Excellent product, well packed and comes as a complete kit with all the padding needed to do both seats, unless you go with coconut fiber pads for the seat bottoms. Everything fit perfectly and it came with excellent directions. Completes my interior. Super happy.
I also recently bought a fat chick air cleaner for a bargain price, shipped out right away and well packed. Probably the best parts vendor on the site for reliability.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
1973 Ghia convertible
Mark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is a great asset to this VW community. He answered emails promptly, we struck a deal, and he expertly packaged and sent the radio face plate. Thanks Corey.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Thank you for the NOS script Corey, it arrived safe and as advertised. Packaged impeccably as well.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought a repro hazet stool from Corey. Super fast shipping and this thing is really nice too! The early bus upholstery is a really nice touch.

😎
frehstan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I spent a few hours with Corey recently buying some parts for my project. He was most generous with his time and knowledge. I found him also very fair on pricing and will be calling on him in the future to make further purchases.

Warren
'56 Ghia Gazelle
'64 Sunroof Beetle
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey has always been an *awesome* seller. I have bought several items from him (including a hard to find 8-track player, and traded some radio knobs), and each time he has been fast with communication, quick with shipping, and great with providing pictures. He has also been patient when I have asked questions or just inquired about some of his *many* items. Out of all the folks I have worked with on The Samba, Corey is one of my favorite. He is easy to work with, fair, and responsive. What I receive from him is always what I expect. I *definitely* look forward to purchasing from him.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
OldmanVw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Ordered a 6v neck fuel sender and vdo gauge - exactly what I was expecting. Shipped quickly and communication was a pleasure.

My experience was great and I would order again. Thanks Corey
neil anderson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Very nice and easy to deal with. Quick to reply and quick to correct any small human errors. I will be keeping an eye on his sales pages. I would not hesitate to buy from Corey Again.
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Made a few transactions with Corey, all the parts I've ordered were above and beyond what was stated in the ads. Prompt delivery, and his a great asset to this community. Will be doing business again and again..👍🤙
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Top notch!
Great seller. Bought a ton of shift knobs from him, very pleased. Quick shipping. Thanks Corey!
eyetzr Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Well what more could be said. Corey had my package packed to within an inch of its life. Promised good parts, delivered the same. Go to guy for what you are looking for without any disappointment.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 27 of 31

Jump to: