Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Corey, this time I got a tool for one of kits. Super fast shipping coast to coast. Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EJZero1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Excellent communication and prompt shipping! Package at my door 4 days after sending payment!

Outstanding seller!

Thanks, Corey!
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey was quick to reply to emails and ship the item out. Always a great transaction with him. Thanks again Corey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Always smooth and easy transactions - cheers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I have made numerous purchases from Corey over the years. Always a great transaction and parts were as described. Thank you, Albert
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

corey is a dedicated, knowledgeable and ethical seller. I have had many transactions and the end result has always been superlative! and.....he is a very humble and very nice guy! corey is THE go to seller!! Dancing
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Got another part from Corey in near record time from payment to receipt. Same great transaction from living near him to now receiving packages out of state.

Thanks again, Corey.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Mattink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I purchased a few dash knobs very satisfied with the item and the process. I received a quick response to my inquiry into a classified item, payment was easy, and the item arrived well packaged and exactly as advertised soon after. I will definitely buy from this seller again.
ecdez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Bought an item, it showed up a few days later and was just as it was in the picture. That's about as good as you can expect.
Type 4 - '74 412
dtadpole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Great original used sheet metal piece. Great Communications and quick shipping thanks so much Corey!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rdwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Standup Guy. There was a problem with one of the backing plates I bought from him, and he took care to send me the correct part, quickly.
I will buy from home again.
Thanks.
timjames722
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey is the real deal. Bought a set of SO42 curtains, showed up at my house almost instantly. Thanks again.

What's the point in callin shots? This cue ain't straight in line.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Item was shipped quickly and nicely boxed; arived in perfet shape. Trolley all there and in working order. Corey even provided after-sales service on stupid questions. Would buy from again.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Another great deal, Corey is a great guy. Thanks,Bill.
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Super responsive to inquiries, fast to ship, quality goods. Thanks for making this so easy Corey.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

"would buy from again"

And I did! Great stuff/service once again.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Perfect, thank you Corey. RS
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Corey, thanks for the Ghia wiper motor. Good deal.
KingAir42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

I bought a hood and a deck lid for my 62 from Corey. He even made a pit stop along his journey and delivered it to me in Bakersfield! It was an early meetup, and he was right on time too. Awesome guy, thanks Corey.
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom Reply with quote

Mr. Mike wrote:
I've had a few+ great purchasing experiences from Corey. He's quick to reply via email, has a good price, packages his parts with care, and ships quick.

Just received some grey dash knobs, just as pictured.

Thanks Corey!

Cheers!
Mr.Mike

Nothing's changed. Great seller. Thanks you, Corey!
-Mike
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 29 of 31

Jump to: